Roger11 is offline Member

Primobolan Experiences?

Ok, for the last 3 years ive been wanting to get my hands on good Primobolan , and i may have just found some at an OK price. I could probably afford to run 600mg per week, anymore and to pricey especially at 100mg/ml lol.

Anyone who has run primo, what did you stack it with , bulk or cut? Cal defict or surplus?

What did you notice? How long did you run it for? Worth it? Im getting mixed reviews on it.

Jimmy i know you have run it fella, but that was a while ago, what was your end result?

Cheers guys

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    One of my favorite compounds... Great quality gains... Test/primo/var for me on a cut(more or less - but I'd still gain a good 15lbs(14 wks)but my bf would drop below 10% on at least one occasion - 8ish%... I'd backload the var for 6-8 wks(talk about expensive lol) and if it's your first time running this compound 600ms should be good(although if i had to make up my mind I wouldn't run it less than 800mgs and is probly do a Gram now(seems to be the sweet spot - or it can be run up to 14-1600mgs wkly(pretty high and for a first time I used 4-500mgs and got great results...

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    One of my favorite compounds... Great quality gains... Test/primo/var for me on a cut(more or less - but I'd still gain a good 15lbs(14 wks)but my bf would drop below 10% on at least one occasion - 8ish%... I'd backload the var for 6-8 wks(talk about expensive lol) and if it's your first time running this compound 600ms should be good(although if i had to make up my mind I wouldn't run it less than 800mgs and is probly do a Gram now(seems to be the sweet spot - or it can be run up to 14-1600mgs wkly(pretty high and for a first time I used 4-500mgs and got great results...
    Thanks for your input mate, keen to hear others also. Cheers

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Thanks for your input mate, keen to hear others also. Cheers
    New too

Thread Information