thelazygent is offline Junior Member

Getting a Tattoo and planning my cycle advice

So I am going to start my summer cycle around May 1st. 500mg of Test E for 12 weeks with a Test Prop kickstart. I am going for a lean bulk. Nothing crazy.

My question is I have a tattoo appointment (half sleeve) on May 8th then another one on May 22 to finish the same tattoo. If I start my cycle May 1st, obviously my arm will not get really any bigger on May 8. But my next appointment 2 weeks later, my arm might get significantly bigger and the work from May 8th might look weird when he sees my arm got bigger for the second appointment.

Do you think I should be fine (my arm won't get significantly bigger in a two week span) or wait to start the cycle a little later?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will be fine. I wouldn't think twice about it. I got my first tat 20 years ago on cycle and my second 6 years ago off. Throughout those 20 years the tats never looked weird, non symmetrical etc.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I agree with Buster, I got my last half sleeve in Thailand while on cycle, now that I have been off cycle for the last 2.5 years with no training I have lost a ton of muscle. Not a single issue with my tattoo.

Steroids and Tattoos? Seems as though you are in a mid life crisis lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well unless you are a genenetic mutant and put 6" on your arms in a few weeks I wouldn't worry.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    Well unless you are a genenetic mutant and put 6" on your arms in a few weeks I wouldn't worry.
    Lol......that def wasn't my problem.

Thread Information