Thread: Cuttting cycle

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cuttting cycle

Am 48 years old, 6' and presently 203. Only 2nd cycle and presently cutting for competition. Competed last year all natural- results sucked. Plan on competing at 175.
    Cycle is clen , tren , anavar , and winstrol . I have seen these used in cutting however never this combo. I am really ignorant and am trying to get up to speed.
    Can anyone comment on the cycle?
    Last year i did have issues with the skin tightening in the ab area. I think that part of it was age and the other was the weight lost (64 lbs in 9 months). Present cycle appears to have tightened the skin although still have about 30 pounds to shred in about 4 months.

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member
    I have never used steroids but I have done my research and it is dangerous to use anything without a test base. Also I would go for winny and kick anavar out. This is the most extreme cutting cycle I have found on forums:
    12 weeks
    test cyp 75mg, every 2 days
    tren ace 75mb, every 2 days
    winny 25mg daily (oral)
    clen climbing from 40 to 200mcg/day+ketotifen because the effect will become less and less noticeable.

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k View Post
    I have never used steroids but I have done my research and it is dangerous to use anything without a test base. Also I would go for winny and kick anavar out. This is the most extreme cutting cycle I have found on forums:
    12 weeks
    test cyp 75mg, every 2 days
    tren ace 75mb, every 2 days
    winny 25mg daily (oral)
    clen climbing from 40 to 200mcg/day+ketotifen because the effect will become less and less noticeable.
    Go with prop if Ur gonna pin eod cyp will take a while to release from ester

And op I wouldn't be combining all those compounds if I were in any way shape or form ignorant to any of them... Please read up on all the things u will be taking. I know Ur 48 but if this is Ur first or even second cycle tren can yield really good results, but to some at a cost they aren't willing to pay! Please read up on the tren op

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I read on the individual steroids and there is alot of conflicting information especially on tren . How do i know how they interact with each other?

The only way to know is to try. but I ran like 4 cycles b4 I tried tren and tren was the only new compound in my body so that way if I had any new sides I would know what was causing them

Thread Information