Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: deca on deck!!

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    got my paws on some deca ... thinking about starting it at 200mg a week with my cruise because of the fact it can take 8+ weeks to kick.. then after a month or so all blast that shit to 500mg a week.. or should i just chill back and start her up after cruise.. and whats the injection frequency is once every 7 days cool? will 500mg in one shot kill my muscle with pip i have no experience with deca.. and how highly does deca aromatize?? test doesn't bother me but dbol get my nips flair up quick with tenderness/pain, hopefully im not sensitive to it..

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Does it matter what advice you do get Mike?

You've been blasting for 8 months at least now why not man up and run a PCT rather than just add more compounds?

Any chance of a pic yet Mike to see what this blast has created?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

kapper is offline Associate Member
    A simple search on deca will answer most of your questions

tren was wack 4 months of not getting any where. the shit burns off everything you eat, eating As much as possible pretty much stayed at the same weight. i will only use for cutting in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Does it matter what advice you do get Mike? You've been blasting for 8 months at least now why not man up and run a PCT rather than just add more compounds? Any chance of a pic yet Mike to see what this blast has created?
    hasn't created jack shit.. thats why i need more more more bigger bigger bigger...

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Does it matter what advice you do get Mike? You've been blasting for 8 months at least now why not man up and run a PCT rather than just add more compounds? Any chance of a pic yet Mike to see what this blast has created?
    why should i come off test? so i can shrink back down to a small fri.. all be 29 in a few month i need to get there now!
    Last edited by mikegilbert1986; 05-07-2015 at 01:45 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    So 8 months plus of blasting AAS has brought you nothing? Lmao, give it up and find another addiction.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Diet is off !

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to blast 3 grs of deca plus 2grs of test, throw in some 200 grs dbol for greater gains...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    So 8 months plus of blasting AAS has brought you nothing? Lmao, give it up and find another addiction.
    Weren't you just saying that you were just gonna cruise on test(longer)? Now deca ?! You have got to be a fvkin beast by now - 4 months of Tren alone, d-Bol, drol, am I missing anything?!

Again diet is where it's at Mike... I know you hate hearing this but 8+ months w/no gains means your not doing something right!

Really Mike, stop now you already may, probably messed yourself up(unless that's what the plan was - although TRT is not a cycle... Man just think of what your doing internally to yourself?!?!?!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    why should i come off test? so i can shrink back down to a small fri.. all be 29 in a few month i need to get there now!
    I would rather be a small fri than fvck my body up for life. I have been on trt since 28 due to medical problems. To many young people are wanting to blast and cruise. 99.9% are never going to make a dime from it, so why take the risk. I just started some tren a, and if you cant gain on tren in 4 months something is wrong. I can not physically eat enough. I gorge myself then 30 mins later im eating again. I have not encountered all the sides yet, but the increase in appetite is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone
    I would rather be a small fri than fvck my body up for life. I have been on trt since 28 due to medical problems. To many young people are wanting to blast and cruise. 99.9% are never going to make a dime from it, so why take the risk. I just started some tren a, and if you cant gain on tren in 4 months something is wrong. I can not physically eat enough. I gorge myself then 30 mins later im eating again. I have not encountered all the sides yet, but the increase in appetite is amazing.
    youll see tren is hard to gain on it just depletes your body.. at first little strenth pop. its not all the great.. i have came far along from where i started though

Quote Originally Posted by jstone
    i never planned on maken any money..

the only thing im doing is taken the chance of never having my natural test up from where it was

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everything seems good so far. I do notice your body just processes the food so fast, its unreal. Theres more risks than just your test levels not coming back. Your young, and if you dont have aspirations to be a pro why not take a little break? You shouldnt lose everything if you keep eating and training. Its good to hear that you have made progress, but dont let vanity cause you long term health problems. Everyone here wants to be a bigger/better version of themselves, but its not worth it if at 50 you feel like 70. So far I l9ve the tren , but im sure that might change in another week or 2. Good luck with whatever path you choose.

Thread Information