poon is offline New Member

SERM or AI to lower estrogen and estradiol levels?

What's good guys, I got bloodwork and it showed I had high levels of both of these hormones. The estradiol can cause early bone plate closure, and since my bone age is only 15 (while I'm 18), I could get a few more inches of height if I lowered it. As for estrogen, I have gyno and classic high estrogen symptoms. I believe it is because my body likes to aromatise testosterone a lot. I have high levels of both test and dht (just saying what I remember being told), so it has to be aromatisation right? What should I do for this? Letro would crash my estrogen, but if it means lowering estradiol and getting rid of my gyno and high estrogen symptoms (while also raising levels of some hormones that would be helpful, if the studies I've read are correct) I don't mind feeling shitty for a couple months. Other option is nolva/Adex, what would you guys do if you were me?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A SERM wouldn't help.
    Adex would be the best choice for what you're trying to accomplish.

poon is offline New Member
    Because a SERM only affects binding and not the aromatisation so it won't stop the production of estrogen and estradiol just their effects, so it'd be better to stop the production of them in the first place???

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    An AI properly dialed in will be your best bet.

Thread Information