Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By saymass003
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By LadyLuck

Thread: Anavar 50mg/ml Liquid

LadyLuck is offline Female Member

Smile Anavar 50mg/ml Liquid

I am a woman 4'11 46yers old 165lbs 12lbs of that is boobs just giving information here. I have been working out regularly for a year and a half now. 4 to 6 days a week now. I have lost 40lbs already. With proper diet and exercise. I ride a 3gstepper to and from the gym which is 8miles and takes 45 minutes. This is a stair stepper on wheels. Then i spend up to an hour lifting weights before i leave.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bottle.jpg 
Views:	2711 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	157114

Meal Plan:
    Laura meal plan

Breakfast
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    2 eggs
    1 cup milk
    OR
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1 scoop protein
    Half banana
    1 cup milk
    Half cup strawberries

Snack
    4 oz chicken/fish/turkey
    1/2 cup brown rice
    Asparagus/broccoli

Lunch
    1 cup kale
    1/2 cup blueberries/strawberries/banana/apple/fruit
    Blend with water

Snack
    4 oz chicken/fish/turkey
    1/2 cup brown rice
    Asparagus/broccoli

Dinner
    4 oz lean meat (turkey, chicken,tuna, tilapia)
    1 cup vegetables.

Pre bed shake
    1 scoop protein with water

I follow this religiously. I have started lifting weights in the past 6 months and LOVE it!! I want to be a cut gun toting little lady here!! This is not a phase for me it has become a way of life that I will never want to do with out!! Every single part of my life is better because of it!!

I have decided to step up my game with the use of Anavar . I acquired a bottle from a friend of mine at the gym. I have attached a picture of the bottle.

I have a couple questions please.

my bottle says 50mg/ml
    my guy has told me he wants to exchange it for a smaller dose 25mg/ml because he says this is to strong for me. I have lost faith in what he tells me because he has told me so much bs at this point he has forced me to do my own research because before I put this in my body I want to be sure of what I am doing.

Is this the wrong dose for me?? and couldn't we just lower the does amount to do what is right for me?

I do not care about exchanging the bottle if it is a better fit for me. I just want to do what is right for me. ;-)
    Last edited by LadyLuck; 05-19-2015 at 01:45 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't help you on what female cycle dosages consist of but I am pretty sure 20/25 mgs a day is plenty.....hopefully Girly gym rat will chime in and help you with dosing. If the bottle is 50 mgs per ml or cc then you would just take half a ml or .5 cc's. No need to exchange it. Be careful about discussing prices, it's against the forum rules that we all have to abide by. Good luck

Thank you very much for the heads up. I tried to read plenty before I posted want so much to abide by the rules!! :-) Thank you for the advice as well. I will not rush into anything until I hear from a few hopefully. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck
    Thank you very much for the heads up. I tried to read plenty before I posted want so much to abide by the rules!! :-) Thank you for the advice as well. I will not rush into anything until I hear from a few hopefully. ;-)
    Your welcome......there are plenty of knowledgable members here male and female that can get you pointed in the right direction. Be aware also that var is very often faked or Winnie is substituted in it's place or under dosed. This is pretty common with var.......annoying!

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not an expert but...female should start 5mg ed....then if needed 10mg

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Your welcome......there are plenty of knowledgable members here male and female that can get you pointed in the right direction. Be aware also that var is very often faked or Winnie is substituted in it's place or under dosed. This is pretty common with var.......annoying!
    I have read that in several post. Which is why he has now scared me with this back and forth "Oh i gave you the wrong bottle we need to switch it out"! He has not impressed me with his abilities. Giggles Is there any tell tell signs that I was given fake stuff that I can be on the look out for?

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    I'm not an expert but...female should start 5mg ed....then if needed 10mg
    Thank you darling for the advice. I have decided that is how I want to do this start slowly then gradually increase as I start to see results. ;-)

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck View Post

Thank you darling for the advice. I have decided that is how I want to do this start slowly then gradually increase as I start to see results. ;-)
    I'm not sure where their logs are....but girly is doing a log on winny I believe....and Bina is logging anavar I believe. Look them up...

But I'm 90% sure start 5-10mg. But please don't start anything until u find a knowledgeable member whether male or female.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    I'm not sure where their logs are....but girly is doing a log on winny I believe....and Bina is logging anavar I believe. Look them up...

But I'm 90% sure start 5-10mg. But please don't start anything until u find a knowledgeable member whether male or female.
    Thank you I promise I will be 100% comfortable with the knowledge before I put anything in my body!! That is what has brought me here!! :-) What you are suggesting is what I have read in many threads at this point. Awesome I will be on the search for their logs!! :-)

Wolfpack21 is offline New Member
    I am a woman 4'11 46yers old 165lbs 12lbs of that is boobs just giving information here. I have been working out regularly for a year and a half now. 4 to 6 days a week now. I have lost 40lbs already. With proper diet and exercise. I ride a 3gstepper to and from the gym which is 8miles and takes 45 minutes. This is a stair stepper on wheels. Then i spend up to an hour lifting weights before i leave.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bottle.jpg 
Views:	2711 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	157114

Meal Plan:
    Laura meal plan

Breakfast
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    2 eggs
    1 cup milk
    OR
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1 scoop protein
    Half banana
    1 cup milk
    Half cup strawberries

Snack
    4 oz chicken/fish/turkey
    1/2 cup brown rice
    Asparagus/broccoli

Lunch
    1 cup kale
    1/2 cup blueberries/strawberries/banana/apple/fruit
    Blend with water

Snack
    4 oz chicken/fish/turkey
    1/2 cup brown rice
    Asparagus/broccoli

Dinner
    4 oz lean meat (turkey, chicken,tuna, tilapia)
    1 cup vegetables.

Pre bed shake
    1 scoop protein with water

I follow this religiously. I have started lifting weights in the past 6 months and LOVE it!! I want to be a cut gun toting little lady here!! This is not a phase for me it has become a way of life that I will never want to do with out!! Every single part of my life is better because of it!!

I have decided to step up my game with the use of Anavar . I acquired a bottle from a friend of mine at the gym. I have attached a picture of the bottle.

I have a couple questions please.

my bottle says 50mg/ml
    my guy has told me he wants to exchange it for a smaller dose 25mg/ml because he says this is to strong for me. I have lost faith in what he tells me because he has told me so much bs at this point he has forced me to do my own research because before I put this in my body I want to be sure of what I am doing.

Is this the wrong dose for me?? and couldn't we just lower the does amount to do what is right for me?

I do not care about exchanging the bottle if it is a better fit for me. I just want to do what is right for me. ;-)
    No offense but that doesn't look legit, and as a lady I would find a better source....

And pics would help ;0)

I have read that in several post. Which is why he has now scared me with this back and forth "Oh i gave you the wrong bottle we need to switch it out"! He has not impressed me with his abilities. Giggles Is there any tell tell signs that I was given fake stuff that I can be on the look out for?
    You can get what called a lab max kit that you can test to see if the compound contains Var or not.....but it will not be able to tell if it's dosed correctly. And btw, labs don't usually brew up different strengths of the same compound.....doesn't make sense. Be wary! One rule of thumb I have done well with over the years is that guys in the gym dealing are usually looking to move stuff they don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack21 View Post
    No offense but that doesn't look legit, and as a lady I would find a better source....

And pics would help ;0)
    I have decided my business dealings with him are definitely done!! Which is why I am no longer listening to him. I was sort of hoping since he wanted it back from me that I could take it as a sign I might have gotten lucky and stumbled into the right stuff. Is it possible that 50mg is how much is in the bottle not how strong the dose is?

More pictures of the bottle?

You can get what called a lab max kit that you can test to see if the compound contains Var or not.....but it will not be able to tell if it's dosed correctly. And btw, labs don't usually brew up different strengths of the same compound.....doesn't make sense. Be wary! One rule of thumb I have done well with over the years is that guys in the gym dealing are usually looking to move stuff they don't want.
    I truly was hoping that because he wanted it back that was a sign I should hold on to it!! Giggles These kits you speak of is that something I can find on this site? Or do I need to hit Google up? lol

He has lost my trust and my business that's for sure!!!

I truly was hoping that because he wanted it back that was a sign I should hold on to it!! Giggles These kits you speak of is that something I can find on this site? Or do I need to hit Google up? lol He has lost my trust and my business that's for sure!!!
    You can google a lab max kit and purchase on line. I don't know how big your vial is .....is there any other info on the vial? It looks like a 20 cc vial but my eyes are bad...lol. Label should state 50 mgs per ml and then it should include some more info.

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    My advice is to not to put anything in your body until you have researched and have a trusted source. I have had 2 very successful cycles on very low doses. My last one I went up to 12.5mg for the last few weeks, but I probably won't go higher. I just wanted to say that I feel your pain on the boobs. I had a breast reduction in 2008 and the Dr. removed 5 pounds from each side. Var diminishes breast tissue (at least it did for me) so that might be a plus for you. Good Luck on your cycle!
    NACH3 likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Lady! I run orals not liquid and a gals Typical oral cycle is 10 mg split dose - 5 mg am/ 5 mg pm. Often this dosage is enuff to get leaner as Saymass indicated. The most I would ever consider running is 20 mg with split dose. I prefer lower dose with longer cycles vs high dose with short cycles. More is not necessarily better especially with the female hormones. Estrogen and AAS don't always play well together

yes, please do research. It is most prudent. I would like you to go pink as well which will give you access to female only forum which has some specific female cycle information. request access in the sticky at the top of the new members forum/female sub forum.

common side is water retention, acne, clit sensitivity (i liked it lol), oily hair, hair loss. I got ahold of fake var (likely dbol ) which made me hold onto water (5 lbs over night). Once i found legit, had no issues or sides I couldn't tolerate. you will feel stronger and be able to lift heavier with quicker recovery.
    NACH3 likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My first concern is that you may be jumping the gun on using AAS here.
    For women, Var isn't the great cutting drug that men think it is. It still represents a huge anabolic and androgenic boost from your hormonal baseline, so you'll put on muscle and get bulkier, which could make you look bigger in a bad way if you aren't lean to begin with. Also, you'll probably gain some water weight while on it, as it affects your electrolyte balance.

I'd recommend some more dieting before jumping into Var, unless you're looking to bulk up.

And yes, 5 mg is a good starting dose, which can be tapered up to 10 mg if you want more. But bear in mind that a lot of UGL Var is really Winstrol or something, so be weary of side effects (which can be permanent).

You can google a lab max kit and purchase on line. I don't know how big your vial is .....is there any other info on the vial? It looks like a 20 cc vial but my eyes are bad...lol. Label should state 50 mgs per ml and then it should include some more info.
    The bottle gives name of Pharmacy then "manufactured in EU for oral use only" then "anavar 50mg/ml" That's all the bottle says. lol Honey you think your eyes are bad I had to get my son to read the small print for me!! Giggles

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    My first concern is that you may be jumping the gun on using AAS here. For women, Var isn't the great cutting drug that men think it is. It still represents a huge anabolic and androgenic boost from your hormonal baseline, so you'll put on muscle and get bulkier, which could make you look bigger in a bad way if you aren't lean to begin with. Also, you'll probably gain some water weight while on it, as it affects your electrolyte balance. I'd recommend some more dieting before jumping into Var, unless you're looking to bulk up. And yes, 5 mg is a good starting dose, which can be tapered up to 10 mg if you want more. But bear in mind that a lot of UGL Var is really Winstrol or something, so be weary of side effects (which can be permanent).
    Boneparte. I really appreciate your insight. You offer sound advice for the ladies.

Would u recommend a simple ECA stack over var for the lady??!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Lady! I run orals not liquid and a gals Typical oral cycle is 10 mg split dose - 5 mg am/ 5 mg pm. Often this dosage is enuff to get leaner as Saymass indicated. The most I would ever consider running is 20 mg with split dose. I prefer lower dose with longer cycles vs high dose with short cycles. More is not necessarily better especially with the female hormones. Estrogen and AAS don't always play well together

yes, please do research. It is most prudent. I would like you to go pink as well which will give you access to female only forum which has some specific female cycle information. request access in the sticky at the top of the new members forum/female sub forum.

common side is water retention, acne, clit sensitivity (i liked it lol), oily hair, hair loss. I got ahold of fake var (likely dbol) which made me hold onto water (5 lbs over night). Once i found legit, had no issues or sides I couldn't tolerate. you will feel stronger and be able to lift heavier with quicker recovery.
    Thank you very much Girly!! :-) That is a lot of very helpful information. I think I am going to run a test on this before I start taking it. I have been reading so much on this and it is so funny the one side effect I was worried about you have had fun with!! Giggles You have relieved my biggest concern other than it being the wrong stuff!! Giggles

I am excited and certainly chopping at the bit to get started but I have learned patience really is a virtue. :-)

Thank you so much for your insight!!
    Last edited by LadyLuck; 05-19-2015 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    My first concern is that you may be jumping the gun on using AAS here.
    For women, Var isn't the great cutting drug that men think it is. It still represents a huge anabolic and androgenic boost from your hormonal baseline, so you'll put on muscle and get bulkier, which could make you look bigger in a bad way if you aren't lean to begin with. Also, you'll probably gain some water weight while on it, as it affects your electrolyte balance.

I'd recommend some more dieting before jumping into Var, unless you're looking to bulk up.

And yes, 5 mg is a good starting dose, which can be tapered up to 10 mg if you want more. But bear in mind that a lot of UGL Var is really Winstrol or something, so be weary of side effects (which can be permanent).
    I do not want to bulk up I want to be lean and cut!! You really think I am jumping the gun here?? I am no stranger to hard work and sacrifice. Is there a better route for me?

I appreciate every bit of knowledge you are will to share and I promise it will not be wasted on me!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by saymass003 View Post
    My advice is to not to put anything in your body until you have researched and have a trusted source. I have had 2 very successful cycles on very low doses. My last one I went up to 12.5mg for the last few weeks, but I probably won't go higher. I just wanted to say that I feel your pain on the boobs. I had a breast reduction in 2008 and the Dr. removed 5 pounds from each side. Var diminishes breast tissue (at least it did for me) so that might be a plus for you. Good Luck on your cycle!
    My goodness Saymass you had 10lbs removed! That's one way to lose weight!! lol Thank you for sharing your experience with me!! It sounds like you are very pleased with your results!! :-)

Wolfpack21 is offline New Member
    I have decided my business dealings with him are definitely done!! Which is why I am no longer listening to him. I was sort of hoping since he wanted it back from me that I could take it as a sign I might have gotten lucky and stumbled into the right stuff. Is it possible that 50mg is how much is in the bottle not how strong the dose is?

More pictures of the bottle?
    With UGL's you never know the dosage or the actual substance. And you being a women it's scary when you don't know the actual substance. And that doesn't even look like a decent UGL, I could almost guarantee that is fake. Just take your time look around and find some real Anavar . You don't want to risk it.

Oh pictures, I was just being a guy. Asking to see photos of you..my bad. Lol

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    in response to testing it with labmax, as someone who has tried multiple times - testing liquid orals with labmax is incredibly difficult.

If you do decide to labmax what you have, I would recommend doing this since var isnt water soluble:

Shake the bottle up good, then draw out .5-1ml - and mix it with a bunch of water and pour it thru a coffee filter to retrieve the raw material.

Let dry, then carefully weigh out 1-2mg with a jewelers scale to put in the labmax test.

This was the only effective way I was able to test var from liquid var, I'm thinking the other ingredients (alcohol/glycerine) interfere with the test.

Best of luck, don't forget to take pics.
    Last edited by DrewZ; 05-19-2015 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    in response to testing it with labmax, as someone who has tried multiple times - testing liquid orals with labmax is incredibly difficult.

If you do decide to labmax what you have, I would recommend doing this since var isnt water soluble:

Shake the bottle up good, then draw out .5-1ml - and mix it with a bunch of water and pour it thru a coffee filter to retrieve the raw material.

Let dry, then carefully weigh out 1-2mg with a jewelers scale to put in the labmax test.

This was the only effective way I was able to test var from liquid var, I'm thinking the other ingredients (alcohol/glycerine) interfere with the test.

Best of luck, don't forget to take pics.
    Thank you DrewZ for the really great advice on how to test this successfully. I just ordered the kit and I am guessing it will take a day or two for the stuff to dry in a coffee filter so I will get stated on that right away. ;-) I just happen to have a jeweler friend so the scale should be an easy find for me!!

Thank you so much I am sure that this is going to prove to be very valuable information for me!!!! :-)

Just dry it in the oven at like 230 F. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
    DrewZ likes this.

Just dry it in the oven at like 230 F. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
    Lol That makes more sense than my method!! Thank You!!
    DrewZ likes this.

Lady. I noticed you posted your meal plan. Do u happen to have the macro and total caloric intake ? Do u use myfitnesspal or other app?

Are you weighing food before or after cooked?

I don't do as well with carbs and your carb intake seems very high to me but I live on the low end.

I am not a huge fan of milk. You didn't mention but perhaps it is fat free or low fat. There are healthier options and I would sub that out for something like avocado.

You've been on this plan for several months and losing. You may benefit from carb cycling to switch it up a bit. Body gets used to the same thing and slows down a response in status quo.

Nutritional forum has stickies on cutting and I encourage you to repost your meal plan in a new thread there with goals and stats to get additional feedback.

Lol That makes more sense than my method!! Thank You!!
    Excellent point Bona brought up, I forgot to mention what i did.
    I used a hair dryer for this, but first put a rubber band tightly around it trapping all its goodness inside.
    Don't wanna blow the var away, it was dry in just a couple of minutes

Also, if you arent left with anything in the filter to test my guess is it's winny because var isn't water soluble but to my understanding winny is.
    Last edited by DrewZ; 05-20-2015 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post

Also, if you arent left with anything in the filter to test my guess is it's winny because var isn't water soluble but to my understanding winny is.
    No steroids are water soluble.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Lady. I noticed you posted your meal plan. Do u happen to have the macro and total caloric intake ? Do u use myfitnesspal or other app?

Are you weighing food before or after cooked?

I don't do as well with carbs and your carb intake seems very high to me but I live on the low end.

I am not a huge fan of milk. You didn't mention but perhaps it is fat free or low fat. There are healthier options and I would sub that out for something like avocado.

You've been on this plan for several months and losing. You may benefit from carb cycling to switch it up a bit. Body gets used to the same thing and slows down a response in status quo.

Nutritional forum has stickies on cutting and I encourage you to repost your meal plan in a new thread there with goals and stats to get additional feedback.
    Girly sorry for the delay in response. I was in the Ozarks in Missouri no internet and spotty cell service.I about lost my mind!! lol

I should have made the adjustments I have made in my meal plan. I cut out all the brown rice and just eat the oatmeal & low fat wheat english muffin either before I work out or shortly after. The milk i use unsweetened almond or coconut milk. When I have it at all. I have noticed the less Carbs I eat the better I do and the less I crave them. I almost never put refined sugar in my body and keep my fruit under the 5 servings a day. I do not keep the calorie intake or use a tracker app. Do you find it helpful and if so what app do you like?

I have been reading in the "FEMALE WORKOUT, DIET, HEALTH & BEAUTY QUESTIONS" and have noticed I have a lot to learn. Giggles I will be posting my meal plan as you suggested to get feedback. Thank You for your advice I am ready to move to the next level!! :-)

I got my kit in and will be testing my stuff today so I am very excited!!

Thank You so much for your guidance here!!!

No steroids are water soluble.
    Ahhh I was misinformed, thanks for the correction!

Excited to hear your test results LadyLuck!

If you plan to share them with us, I have a recommendation for photos!

For color purposes - take pics of the unopened vial, and then once the var is mixed in and again at 3 minute intervals all the way to 15 minutes.
    This is a great way to see the gradual color change

Good luck
    Last edited by DrewZ; 05-29-2015 at 11:33 AM.

Thread Information