kieranB is offline New Member

Next cylce advice

New to this! But basically I'm on a pct at the moment that will lead up until I come back my holidays then I want to jump back on for another 10 week Cycle, I have EQ, test 400, deca and oxys basically I'm asking what would be the best cycle to gain as much in those 10 weeks with the stuff I have?

Bo58 is offline Associate Member
    Time on should equal time off cycle man. Are you going to get blood work 8 weeks after pct? You will want to make sure your body is fully recovered before you would start up another cycle. A few buddies have used eq and said it was just ok. I had really good results with deca . Are you going to use an AI and hcg ?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    10 weeks is too short .....12 or 13 minimum for the compounds you listed. Scrap eq and oil your bicycle chain with it. Tes/deca will be plenty. If this is your second cycle I would hold off on the A bombs and you really should just run a second cycle of tes.

This isn't my first Cycle

I have ran test 400 just as a base 2 years back and have had a cycle of one rip before I went on holiday last year both times pct afterwards with tamoxifen and clomid, just before the start of this year I just finished a course of test400 and tren .
    Just to give you a little brief of what I have done bro, so basically what should I do?
    Run test 400 with deca and oxys?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    10 weeks is too short .....12 or 13 minimum for the compounds you listed. Scrap eq and oil your bicycle chain with it. Tes/deca will be plenty. If this is your second cycle I would hold off on the A bombs and you really should just run a second cycle of tes.

I have ran test 400 just as a base 2 years back and have had a cycle of one rip before I went on holiday last year both times pct afterwards with tamoxifen and clomid, just before the start of this year I just finished a course of test400 and tren .
    Just to give you a little brief of what I have done bro, so basically what should I do?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How about we get

Weight
    Body fat %

You are currently on PCT, add that PCT time to your cycle time and the wait in between and that's how long you should start before you cycle again.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    How about we get Age Height Weight Body fat % You are currently on PCT, add that PCT time to your cycle time and the wait in between and that's how long you should start before you cycle again.
    Height 170cm
    Weight 74kg
    No sure about body fat %

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    How about we get Age Height Weight Body fat % You are currently on PCT, add that PCT time to your cycle time and the wait in between and that's how long you should start before you cycle again.

Sorry I have forgot to say I have ran my pct for the same time as I did with my cycle so 10 weeks each

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am not going to preach about your age seeing how you have already done several cycles. Tes/deca and a bombs are a great cycle. If you are on pct then you really need to wait the allotted time between cycling as to get the most out of recovery and have another productive cycle. Are you going to pull some bw post cycle? Do you have any other bw to compare it with? That is the major concern here....how do you know what your body is doing?

I am not going to preach about your age seeing how you have already done several cycles. Tes/deca and a bombs are a great cycle. If you are on pct then you really need to wait the allotted time between cycling as to get the most out of recovery and have another productive cycle. Are you going to pull some bw post cycle? Do you have any other bw to compare it with? That is the major concern here....how do you know what your body is doing?
    Yes I'm going to wait and and find in it totally only another 3-3 weeks left, and do you recommend going to the doctors for blood taken ?

Thread Information