Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: test sus update cycle need a little advice

liftdroprepeat is offline Junior Member

test sus update cycle need a little advice

hello guys been shooting 0.40 in the am and the same in the pm each day yep it stings like you would not bloody beleave and yep u get left with lumps and bumps just horrible pain for days in the spot you injected so its extremly important to move spots each day trust me..... only sides im getting if im honest are one ****ing hell of a sex drive i swear its horrible lol!! also had the itchy nips but have started arimidex and all clear now and thats keeping down the water weight as well just looking for a little advice i no when i come off it im going to loose some kg from the water etc but whats the best way to keep the muscle i have built because pure muscle wont just go away you build it it should stay etc so any advice would be brill thanks guys

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Just keep your diet and training in check and are you taking hcg while on and proper pct. What's your pct look like.

liftdroprepeat is offline Junior Member
    im taking 0.25 of arimidex eod and thats stopped all sides etc so was just going to keep taking that for a little while after i stop the cycle? or do you think some nolva or clomid would be better for after ? dont mind really any thing to help me keep some gains plus no hcg as the detection time of it is far to long

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You've been a member 2 years and yore asking if you should do a pct or not? It appears you have a poor grasp of what you should to when cycling.

And'pure muscle' isn't easily kept, it will go away very fast, you will need to pay particular attention to your diet at all times, particularly during PCT.

It would be beneficial to run HCG on cycle too.
    Simon1972 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information