Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By djgreen

Thread: Two a days

sikbusa is offline Junior Member

Two a days

How many of you guys do two a days while on cycle? I did and it felt great. Now that I'm not cycling it's almost impossible. My body just can't handle it. Just looking for some thoughts about it

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    did 4 a days when I was playing football at app state first on started at 6 am and last one ended at 8pm didn't even think about aas because I was young, it fuking sucked but nutrition was key to survival you half to drink water and Gatorade until you feel like puking and eat a lot of food
    Last edited by djgreen; 07-27-2015 at 12:06 AM.
    william981125 likes this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Yeah bro it all comes down to ur nutrition and in ur head. Of course ur not going to be doing two a days 5-7 times a week like when ur on cycle but 2-3 day out of the week is very manageable IMO. Also it can be in ur head as well. Meaning that u don't think ur going to get the same effect that u would when ur on cycle. Its happen to me but I've learned. Lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sikbusa View Post
    How many of you guys do two a days while on cycle? I did and it felt great. Now that I'm not cycling it's almost impossible. My body just can't handle it. Just looking for some thoughts about it
    I have before when I had the time,,,,and was younger. These days I need the recovery time and feel it would be counter productive for myself.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post

I have before when I had the time,,,,and was younger. These days I need the recovery time and feel it would be counter productive for myself.
    That's true age has a lot to do with it if ur natty. Totally right ALIN

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Yeah bro it all comes down to ur nutrition and in ur head. Of course ur not going to be doing two a days 5-7 times a week like when ur on cycle but 2-3 day out of the week is very manageable IMO. Also it can be in ur head as well. Meaning that u don't think ur going to get the same effect that u would when ur on cycle. Its happen to me but I've learned. Lol
    yeah i only workout 2-3 days a week now and find its best for growth. usually try make it EOD, good stuff. too laye for 2 a day. i hit it soo hard the first go around i can barely move a few hrs later half the time, LOVE IT!

sikbusa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    I was thinking it may be in my head but I could feel it progressively get harder and harder the further I it from my cycle.

Thread Information