Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By champ14

Thread: Any alternatives to cable or prami?

champ14 is offline Junior Member

Any alternatives to cable or prami?

I'm a 33year old male multiple cycles under my belt. Right now I'm on test and tren 1 to 1 dose at 450. I use to take liquid caber but I can't find it anymore so I switched to prami and thay makes me feel horrible. Are there any alternatives? I'm also taking quite a bit of liquid ex at about .5mg 3 times a week. I'm noticing small lumps under my nipple which could by gyno or just that last bit of fat I'm trying to get rid of. I have nolva and even letrozole on standyby. Thanks

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    How did you dose prami? Did you just jump right in with taking it or did you ramp up dosage? You really need to ramp up the dosage. That helps a lot unless you are one of the people that just cannot tolerate prami at all. I have found, however, that often even those that think they cannot take it when they try taking it properly (ramping it up slowly) they are fine with it and tolerate it well.
    BG likes this.

I've only taken .25MG of the prami before bed and every time the insomnia is horrible. After about a week I tried it in the morning and it completely ruined my day. Maybe I should try.15 but that is so minimal idk if it is even worth it

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by champ14 View Post
    I've only taken .25MG of the prami before bed and every time the insomnia is horrible. After about a week I tried it in the morning and it completely ruined my day. Maybe I should try.15 but that is so minimal idk if it is even worth it
    As Jimmy stated try starting at .125 for a few days - then .2-.25 for a few days etc... It helps me sleep - but try taking a very sm dose of melatonin(I have 5mg tabs and I cut in hlf then hlf that and I'm g2g... GL
    BG likes this.

Sounds good I will give it a try. Thanks
    BG likes this.

Thread Information