Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Lump Under Skin

ZPump1 is offline New Member

Lump Under Skin

Gave myself my usual 250mg shot of sus a couple days ago and i noticed when i flex my left glute now(where i injected) there is a Decent size lump maybe a bit smaller then a baseball. and when i dont flex the glute it goes away and you cant see it. its not red at all and not warm but tender abit. I'm assuming its either a knot in the muscle or just a lump of oil. Any Thoughts what it may be? i would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZPump1
    Gave myself my usual 250mg shot of sus a couple days ago and i noticed when i flex my left glute now(where i injected) there is a Decent size lump maybe a bit smaller then a baseball. and when i dont flex the glute it goes away and you cant see it. its not red at all and not warm but tender abit. I'm assuming its either a knot in the muscle or just a lump of oil. Any Thoughts what it may be? i would appreciate it.
    What size pin did you use?
    It is probably just irritation but keep an eye on it.
    If it gets red, hot, and/or painful then you have a problem.
    ZPump1 likes this.

At 18years old you have more to worry about than a lump in your arse.
    Do you know the dangers of cycling too young?

i used a 23g to draw and switched with a new 23g 1"5 inch. and everyone in my family bodybuilded and used steroids at 16-17 and most there life and they are all fine, some in there 50s with little health problems other then high blood pressure. dont tell me all the pros started using in there 20s because your blind then. thanks for the tip tho ill keep it monitord.

Quote Originally Posted by ZPump1
    i used a 23g to draw and switched with a new 23g 1"5 inch. and everyone in my family bodybuilded and used steroids at 16-17 and most there life and they are all fine, some in there 50s with little health problems other then high blood pressure. dont tell me all the pros started using in there 20s because your blind then. thanks for the tip tho ill keep it monitord.
    I find it hard to believe that your whole family cycled but you are clueless as to what is going on in your glute.
    Why didn't you ask your family instead of some strangers on an Internet forum?

Didn't want to tell my family im useing? and i am pretty sure i know what is going on with it its always nice to have second opinions dont you think? well thanks for your feed back thats all i wanted.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    heres good advise abort cycle and cross your fingers that you recover an if you do wait till your 25 before you run another cycle

btpolak is offline New Member
    A lump can actually be a normal occurrence. However, I agree with green on this one. Wait longer before you go down this road... I wanted to at your age but ended up waiting till 28. It's your choice but these guys won't give you bad advice.

Thread Information