papichulo89 is offline New Member

Trying to figure out how to use HCG

Hi everyone, I'm new here and wasn't sure where to post this. Anyways I'm trying to figure out how to use and dose HCG . I started a test c / tren e cycle about a month ago and I want to start taking HCG soon.

I have a "HUCOG - 5000 hp" vial of HCG. It's 5000 I.U./1ml. I know HCG generally comes in 2 vials that you have to mix together but this vial already came pre-mixed and I've had it stored in the fridge for about a month. Since it came pre-mixed and I've already had it for a month I'm not sure if it's still any good or if it has lost any potency.

So I'm thinking I should take 500 I.U.'s once a week which I think would be 10 I.U.'s on an insulin syringe. Is this correct or does it seem off to you guys? Trying to figure out I.U. dosages is more complicated than I thought it would be.

Also, should I take a pregnancy test to determine if the HCG I have is still good. How long after taking HCG would it show up on a pregnancy test? I'm working on acquiring the normal HCG that comes in 2 vials but that might take some time so I have to work with what I got for now.

One last question, does it matter what day I take HCG or should I take it on the same day I pin tren/test? I appreciate all the help. HCG is the only piece of the puzzle I've had trouble with.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am by no means an expert, but there is a great article by Austenite that is easy to understand.. Go to thr stickies and you will Austenites database of info.

Just don't do like I did and thought that the liquid provided was bac water. You will probably need to purchase seperate. I wasted one vile in one injection because the solution was one time use.

Thread Information