Thread: gyno or no gyno

BeeStung is offline Associate Member

gyno or no gyno

when i was a child i was allergic to normal milk so my mom had to use soy milk and i feel like that always had my estrogen on the high side. when i was a senior in high school i was super un healthy. i weighed about 180lbs, covered in achne, always out of breath and probably nothing shy of 25%+ BF.

After highschool i got my life together. and dropped about 25lbs but i always held fat in my lower chest. ive been working out for a little over 3 years now and i started to get worried that it was gyno even tho i never cycled. so i went to my doctor and had him check it out. lucky me he personally had gyno so he was able to tell me right away that its not gyno however im still kinda worried. my nips are sore or sesitive but nonetheless the fat seems to be right in that area. im not the leanest but i definitly have some mucle on now and theres plenty of other areas of my body that looks great.

My chest is pretty well developed and for my height and weight and for being more of a BB over anything else. id say i have a pretty strong chest as well. my question for you guys is should i be worried about it being gyno and/or should i take some Ralox?

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    It doesn't sound like you have gyno and instead just excess adipose tissue. I found this quote pretty informative when reading about gyno.

"In order to ascertain whether or not you have Gynecomastia , there are three major procedures to conduct:

1) Conduct a self-breast examination - note their overall consistency and shape. Conduct the examination in front of a mirror in order to gain a perspective of the chest as a whole. True Gynecomastia will be characterized by an altered morphology of the chest; such a condition is not an "I wonder" condition. If you have it, you will notice. If your breast size is greater than 5cm (macromastia, or 'large breast) you most likely have physiologic, or pathologic Gynecomastia.

2) Lie flat on your back, and place one thumb on either side of the nipple. Slowly bring your thumbs together, applying pressure inwards to the chest. If you have Gynecomastia, your thumbs will press against hard, fibrous, and rubbery glandular tissue; if you do not, your thumbs will meet at the nipple. If fibrous tissue is noted, it should be very tender, and painful to the touch.

3) While this can be conducted with number one, a separate test should be conducted to note for oily discharge from the nipple. If Gynecomastia is present, the discharge should be easily excreted; the constant aggravation of breast tissue may produce discharge even in pseudogynocomastia (if it does not come on first squeeze, stop touching it).

If you got either of these indicative symptoms, you may have Gynecomastia, and at which point you should contact a physician for referral; if you did not note either of these symptoms, continue onto the next section."

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung View Post
    when i was a child i was allergic to normal milk so my mom had to use soy milk and i feel like that always had my estrogen on the high side. when i was a senior in high school i was super un healthy. i weighed about 180lbs, covered in achne, always out of breath and probably nothing shy of 25%+ BF.

After highschool i got my life together. and dropped about 25lbs but i always held fat in my lower chest. ive been working out for a little over 3 years now and i started to get worried that it was gyno even tho i never cycled. so i went to my doctor and had him check it out. lucky me he personally had gyno so he was able to tell me right away that its not gyno however im still kinda worried. my nips are sore or sesitive but nonetheless the fat seems to be right in that area. im not the leanest but i definitly have some mucle on now and theres plenty of other areas of my body that looks great.

My chest is pretty well developed and for my height and weight and for being more of a BB over anything else. id say i have a pretty strong chest as well. my question for you guys is should i be worried about it being gyno and/or should i take some Ralox?
    If they are sore and sensitive,,,that would concern me. Do you feel any lumps? Pics?

BeeStung is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    If they are sore and sensitive,,,that would concern me. Do you feel any lumps? Pics?
    ill try to post a picture when i get the chance but to be completely honest im kinda of nervous to do so. they dont hurt like a pain that is unusual to me but more like the feeling you get when hair is starting to grow back and you itch it. kinda like a stinging pain. as i said i went to the doc and had him check it out but hes so against helping people thats not going to make him money that i doubt he gave me a proper examination.

thanks for the help Kyle. i tried all the test and i didnt come across any issues. maybe it is just psychological .

Thread Information