• 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By TT400

Thread: FTM Transgender First Cycle HELP

TT400 is offline New Member

Exclamation FTM Transgender First Cycle HELP

I'm Female to Male Transgender. Which means that I was born female and am currently undergoing HRT to give me the physical attributes of a male. (Let's not make this a debate on my choices. I just want information and some help from people who know more about the subject than I do)

I do weekly injections - 100mg of test cyp. I've been taking T for 2 years and will have to continue for entirety of my life.

Stats:
    5'8"
    150lbs
    14%bf
    bulking

I'm starting my first cycle soon and I have some questions!

Here's my plan:
    100mg of Tren Enath / week
    125mg of test blend (propionate , phenlypropionate, isocaproate, decanoate) /week
    along with my normal T injection
    for 8 weeks

So my first question is, should I be taking an AI or some sort of E blocker during my cycle since my body converts more to E than your average Joe? If so, what?

And my second question is how should I set up my PCT?
    I don't think I'll need a T booster since my T comes from a bottle, so should I just stick with an E blocker. And if so, for how long?

Any Help is much appreciated! Sorry for so many questions but this isn't exactly a common topic on these forums haha Thanks!

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    I might be wrong if someone answers this question, but you have a special case, isnt this something you would wanna ask your doctor to be sure?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapology View Post
    I might be wrong if someone answers this question, but you have a special case, isnt this something you would wanna ask your doctor to be sure?
    His doc can't advise on Tren or anything else off-label.
    OP: it sounds like you have everything figured out already. I'd go with Tren acetate and pin EOD.
    As for estrogen, are you currently taking an AI? In what range do you try to keep your E2?
    bloodchoke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    His doc can't advise on Tren or anything else off-label.
    OP: it sounds like you have everything figured out already. I'd go with Tren acetate and pin EOD.
    As for estrogen, are you currently taking an AI? In what range do you try to keep your E2?
    I understand that
    But unless someone does know for sure, i dont know the difference between using gear and using gear to become a man and what that does to your body

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Good for you, Man!
    I have a trans friend, and have always wanted to ask what his T dose is. 100/week was my guess...

As for AI, would you be getting pre/during/post bloodwork?

No PCT required, as far as I would think. Just go back to your maintenance dose.
    bloodchoke likes this.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    High-five!

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Does nobody else realize that this is his first cycle and he's trying to run tren ? Tren e at that, not even tren a.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    His doc can't advise on Tren or anything else off-label. OP: it sounds like you have everything figured out already. I'd go with Tren acetate and pin EOD. As for estrogen, are you currently taking an AI? In what range do you try to keep your E2?
    wouldn't e2 be the measurement for a male? Would he (she) technically have to go by total estrogens?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Does nobody else realize that this is his first cycle and he's trying to run tren? Tren e at that, not even tren a.
    Great spot

Read this OP
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    wouldn't e2 be the measurement for a male? Would he (she) technically have to go by total estrogens?
    Thats exactly my point

Well my dad (bodybuilder of 20+ years) gave me the tren enath, so I already have it and don't exactly have the option to take it back and ask for something else haha. I was planning on twice weekly injections, is that not often enough?

Currently not taking any AI or E blocker. My dad said he could get me one but he starting name off a bunch, I had only heard of a couple so I told him I would get back to him. I don't know about my E levels either. I'll have to check with my endo next time I get lab work and see.

Thanks!

And blood work isn't required so as long as I don't set up an appointment to go, then no. I figured it would be smart to avoid it around my cycle so I don't go scaring them and having them change my dosage based off only part of the picture haha

I don't have insurance right now so a doctors visit isn't the easiest thing to pull off. And if I do go, he's legally required to tell me not to **** with steroids haha

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok, now I'm a little concerned that you're doing this all willy-nilly. You need to look at your past lab work and figure out what E2 range makes you feel ok (being that you're a biological female, higher estrogen levels will make you feel better, but the lower you ho the more masculinization you'll experience.
    bloodchoke likes this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TT400 View Post
    Well my dad (bodybuilder of 20+ years) gave me the tren enath, so I already have it and don't exactly have the option to take it back and ask for something else haha. I was planning on twice weekly injections, is that not often enough?

Currently not taking any AI or E blocker. My dad said he could get me one but he starting name off a bunch, I had only heard of a couple so I told him I would get back to him. I don't know about my E levels either. I'll have to check with my endo next time I get lab work and see.
    If I was u I wouldn't touch tren e. What if u can't take the sides? Ur in for hell for a couple of weeks.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Yea. Why won't your dad give you Tren ace? It will get out of your system in 2-3 days verses 2 weeks on Tren Enanthate ! In your particular situation I think that would be a very smart decision.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

I do weekly injections - 100mg of test cyp.
    Keep doing this

Here's my plan:
    100mg of Tren Enath / week dont do this
    125mg of test blend (prop, phenlyprop, isocaproate, deca ) /week yes-add this

my guess and its only a guess is that you will be more suseptable to AAS as you are biologically a woman, so half of what men would take on cycle would be safe- but this is up for argument, its only guesswork- you can always do another cycle after doing this and up your dose if you find you didnt have any sides.

for 8 weeks-or longer up to 12 weeks. i hope you will be working out in the gym- no mention of weights in your post, you wont bulk if you dont have this sorted out with diet in place first.

So my first question is, should I be taking an AI or some sort of E blocker during my cycle since my body converts more to E than your average Joe? If so, what? nolvadex should be fine, dosage will have to be discussed in detail..as im not sure based on your special condition.

And my second question is how should I set up my PCT? no need for PCT when you are on trt. PCT is to help your balls produce their own testosterone. you dont have that issue.
    I don't think I'll need a T booster since my T comes from a bottle, so should I just stick with an E blocker. And if so, for how long?
    for the duration of your cycle, dosage due to your special circumstances will vary and will have to be done by "feel", i take mine based on how my joints feel (i know, sounds nuts), if they start clicking and feel dry , im taking too much- so i back off on the next dosage

see above in red
    Last edited by Simon1972; 01-04-2016 at 11:39 PM.

Just because you have been given Tren E doesnt mean you HAVE to consume it.

Tren is usualy used at cycle 4 or 5 and some people even later. Its a strong steroid , one of the strongest and not to be messed with.

You need to learn how your body will react to steroids and its best using others first. Read the sticky i posted

Keep your tren for future cycles (they last a lot longer after their expiry dates so dont worry)

Use the testosterone only, if you dont want your father to be insulted about not using the tren just dont tell him.

I'm not sure how to get my hands on that stuff, I haven't had lab work in so long it probably wouldn't be accurate anyway. The general consensus here seems to be that I should drop the tren and just go with the test blend and an AI for my first cycle. That sounds like a safer plan to me

Sounds good. Thanks man!

I'm gonna skip the tren and stick to test and an AI for this cycle. Thanks for the help!
    Red Bastard likes this.

I'm going to drop tren and just do my regular T shots along with the test blend and letrozole for my first cycle.

I definitely will be in the gym and following a diet plan. That's what I've been doing for a while and have seen results but given my circumstance it's hard to pack on the muscle that I want with that alone. I don't want to do anything to screw myself up this early so thanks for the advice. I feel a lot more confident now in what I'm doing.
    Last edited by TT400; 10-20-2016 at 05:42 AM.

I read through the article before posting this actually, and skimmed through a gain when you suggested it. It was helpful but my questions were pretty person-specific so that's why I felt the need to post.

I've decided to only do the test blend along with my normal T shots and letrozole for this cycle. I basically didn't want to ask my dad for something else and risk coming off as rude. He's been lifting since before I was born so I'm not trying to act like I know more than him. I'll just stick to the new plan and keep it to myself haha thanks for the advice!

Good luck keep us updated of your progress.
    good decision to drop the tren , its not required.

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    I read through the article before posting this actually, and skimmed through a gain when you suggested it. It was helpful but my questions were pretty person-specific so that's why I felt the need to post.

I've decided to only do the test blend along with my normal T shots and letrozole for this cycle. I basically didn't want to ask my dad for something else and risk coming off as rude. He's been lifting since before I was born so I'm not trying to act like I know more than him. I'll just stick to the new plan and keep it to myself haha thanks for the advice!
    I'm no expert on the pituitary axis but you need to get some clarification on the AI; Assuming your in your transition you still have ovary etc; testosterone can shut down oestrogen production from these and the adrenals (the little hormones
    produced there) maybe others can pitch in with clarification; you definitely want to be 100% so your transition is continued and not complicated.

Thread Information