petegriffinjr is offline Junior Member

Anyone still use Deca?

I've ran a few tren cycles in the past year and a half and see many tren threads going but hardly see anyone talking about Deca anymore? I'm thinking about trying it in my next cycle and wanna know what others have experienced with it. Do u hold a lot of water? How's the strength compared to strength while on tren? etc..

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Ya i still run it and no hardly any water retention at all. No sides either

petegriffinjr is offline Junior Member
    I hear if you eat clean carbs and watch your sodium intake that water retention won't be an issue. I'm gonna run some masteron with it too.

Quote Originally Posted by petegriffinjr
    I hear if you eat clean carbs and watch your sodium intake that water retention won't be an issue. I'm gonna run some masteron with it too.
    I wouldn't do that unless your bf is in the single digits

Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    Bio, I'm considering running this along side my test due to injuries. What's your protocol look like?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by petegriffinjr View Post
    I've ran a few tren cycles in the past year and a half and see many tren threads going but hardly see anyone talking about Deca anymore? I'm thinking about trying it in my next cycle and wanna know what others have experienced with it. Do u hold a lot of water? How's the strength compared to strength while on tren? etc..
    I love DECA and use it in various cycles. I have used it to bulk and to get ripped.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I sir do not. I get the worst sides from deca . Tried it once and got the deca dick and severe depression. Even after my cycle it still took me 6 weeks with a proper pct just to get a hard on. The depression was the worst though, and I'm not a person who gets depressed. If you start to get that I would start seeking some quick advice on here. That's what I did and I will never touch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking13
    Bio, I'm considering running this along side my test due to injuries. What's your protocol look like?
    I like my deca between 500-600 mg ew

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark
    I sir do not. I get the worst sides from deca. Tried it once and got the deca dick and severe depression. Even after my cycle it still took me 6 weeks with a proper pct just to get a hard on. The depression was the worst though, and I'm not a person who gets depressed. If you start to get that I would start seeking some quick advice on here. That's what I did and I will never touch it again.
    did you run a DA alongside. I have never had an issue but I do always run my test higher then the deca and run an ai as well

I like my deca between 500-600 mg ew

Hmmm. I was thinking 500 test and 300 deca . You must be running your test fairly high I'm assuming

Hmmm. I was thinking 500 test and 300 deca. You must be running your test fairly high I'm assuming
    I do but that is a good mix... I don't think you will need prami or caber at that dose but I would have one on hand just in case. Be sure your running an ai

I do but that is a good mix... I don't think you will need prami or caber at that dose but I would have one on hand just in case. Be sure your running an ai
    Kelkel has mentioned caber in the past but I never finished my deca to look into it deeper. What's it's purpose?

I have arimidex and nolvadex on hand

Kelkel has mentioned caber in the past but I never finished my deca to look into it deeper. What's it's purpose? I have arimidex and nolvadex on hand
    adex is good to keep excess test from aromatizing on cycle. Keep circulating estrogen in range. Nolvadex competes for the receptor in you mammary gland stopping estrogen from binding to it but better used during pct as it helps stimulate lh function. Caber will lower elevated prolactin levels

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I like NPP (same as Deca , just the short ester), and I made great gains in size and strength. I ran it at 150mg EOD and my Test Prop at 175mg EOD. I would say the strength gains from Tren are slightly better, but I had none of the sides with NPP that I do with Tren (night sweats, insomnia being the two worst). I did hold slightly more water with NPP than I do with Tren, but it's not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    I like NPP (same as Deca, just the short ester), and I made great gains in size and strength. I ran it at 150mg EOD and my Test Prop at 175mg EOD. I would say the strength gains from Tren are slightly better, but I had none of the sides with NPP that I do with Tren (night sweats, insomnia being the two worst). I did hold slightly more water with NPP than I do with Tren, but it's not too bad.
    i do like npp a lot but just get tired of all the pinning

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Use decca and sust for bulking. Use tren when cutting. I have no issues with deca , however tren can be a challenge

Anabolic Steroids

Hello , I wonder if you need me banned immediately or... ok bye

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by annette.chen2080
    hello , i wonder if you need me to be banned...
    yes

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annette.chen2080
    Hello , I wonder if you need me to be banned...
    hope you enjoyed your short stay Scammer!

adex is good to keep excess test from aromatizing on cycle. Keep circulating estrogen in range. Nolvadex competes for the receptor in you mammary gland stopping estrogen from binding to it but better used during pct as it helps stimulate lh function. Caber will lower elevated prolactin levels

Thanks for the explanation bio. If my wishes for hgh fail then it's nandrolone and test for me. I'll put in a request for caber with my doc if so.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    No sides?. Some say its one of the worst for hct and the shutdown is complete juts from a single shot and the healing after the cycle is long and hard.
    And if your not an expert i bet you run into prolactin issues, even if you manage to controll your estrogen.

I didnt run 19nors for my christmascycle this year, just sarms , testo and orals and its been almost 3 weeks know and cant say im having a hard time at all, even i just run clomid and mk677.
    Last christmas i ran a short 1 gram 19nors cycle (deca and tren ) and the gains dissapeared in days and it was the most emotionell time in my life. I didnt do the anchis rigth, but stil.....the 19nors can be bad

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Same here. Running 600mgs deca with 500 test at the moment. Hardly any sides except the usual.

Even run finasteride along side with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin

No sides?. Some say its one of the worst for hct and the shutdown is complete juts from a single shot and the healing after the cycle is long and hard.
    And if your not an expert i bet you run into prolactin issues, even if you manage to controll your estrogen.

I didnt run 19nors for my christmascycle this year, just sarms , testo and orals and its been almost 3 weeks know and cant say im having a hard time at all, even i just run clomid and mk677.
    Last christmas i ran a short 1 gram 19nors cycle (deca and tren) and the gains dissapeared in days and it was the most emotionell time in my life. I didnt do the anchis rigth, but stil.....the 19nors can be bad
    You have to figure out what works best for you and correct I get no sides besides feeling great

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Deca is one of the oldest and greatest compound out there.
    In Old school cycles deca was always there from what i read . I love it, there is no joint pain on it, good gains and almost no side (if you plan your cycle propely) in bulking season or contest prep.
    I give it to my female clients and Friends .
    Anyways it is a really popular steroid and your question is kinda wierd.

Thread Information