Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By RigPig

Thread: Low dose DNP on blast/bulk AAS cycle?

8t7xg93x is offline New Member

Low dose DNP on blast/bulk AAS cycle?

Hey guys, before i get flamed for this, Ive used DNP on and off for over a year now, and am very aware of the doses my body tolerates.

Anyways, at 200mg dnp eod I feel no noticeable side effects. If i run 1g test e and 800mg deca on a blast cycle, given that this is not enough to hamper my ability to perform in the gym/rest/eat optimally, as well as I consume a calories surplus, is there anything that dnp does to my body that inhibits muscle gain at a cellular level?

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Mmm...one of the stupidest things I've read on this board...ever!good man

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You honestly don't need DNP , its a poison and can kill you.

You also don't need AAS at your age, learn to build a foundation from natural training and a good solid diet.

You may think steroids are the answer but at your age they are not, the way your going your going to be using 3g by the age of 22 yrs old.
    Mr.Anderson and DCI like this.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 8t7xg93x View Post
    is there anything that dnp does to my body that inhibits muscle gain at a cellular level?
    yes, its breaks down your muscle cells as you cook from the inside out and leads to possible death- much like a microwave.
    That usually results in a lack of muscle development.

but seriously- you eat a calorie surplus and then take dnp to burn it off....

your math doesnt add up.

You wont get many that support DNP use on this forum, sorry.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    This forum is generally about good health. DNP is straight up poison and I don't understand why anyone would use it. The risk/reward factor is weighted way too heavily on the risk side.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Let's not make things up. DNP will not burn muscle. The danger is in the dosage, not the compound itself.

Unless you own an actual lab and can control the whole process from buying it to measuring it using scales meant for mcg weight you will have absolutely no ****ing clue that the person who made it did not screw up. One mistake on their part, not yours, could have you end up dead, it's that simple!

One of the better write-ups on this subject is right here on this site: https://www.steroid.com/The-Whole-Truth-About-DNP.php

I would not use it but if I were I would need to be in complete control of the whole process not just buying it of some hobo on the Internetz.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods
    Mmm...one of the stupidest things I've read on this board...ever!good man
    Was this comment necessary? How the hell is anyone going to learn here or be comfortable enough to ask questions with a**hole remarks like this? Why not contribute in a productive manner?
    bartman314 likes this.

Thread Information