BeeStung is offline Associate Member

To late to start Keto?

Alright so as most of you active members know, im about 4 weeks into my Tren A and Test E cycle and everything is going good. my small sides that i was having subsided and the dreams of me murdering people is starting to die down (get it. die down) but the thing is that my body fat isnt going anywhere.

I know some friends that recommended the KETO diet and ive been doing some research and it sounds like its a good plain. i just dont want to sacrifice a week of shitty workouts while i get to that keto state within my body unless its going to be worth it.

im just looking for opinions on what everyone think i should do. i want to trim body fat as slow as possible so that i dont sacrifice to much muscle mass. should i try keto or just simply lower overall calories. at the moment im at 60% protein, 30% carbs, and 10% fats and my weight is 193lbs

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    60% of your calories are an awful lot of protein....I would recommend doing a 3/500 calorie deficit with 1.5g of protein to kg of bodyweight which is enough..then fairly low fat and the rest carbs I would also recommend intermittent fasting which personally I find a better tool to keto which sent my lipids to shit.you can have an 8 hour eating window or smaller...less insulin floating around=the body will be in a fat burning mode for longer.

Thread Information