Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: WHo makes the best syringes/ and needles?

the fly is offline Associate Member

WHo makes the best syringes/ and needles?

I use ** luer Lok 23g 1.5" 3ml syringe and needle

now im looking for just the needles so im not throwing out 2 syringes every inject to swap needles for sharpness.
    i cant find the 1.5" needles only any where. i have found the 1" and the 2".

also aspirating with these is difficult. is there another type of syringe thats better?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    turemo are my fav brand or how ever u spell em terumo tumor?

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    there a a few brands but basicaly u get what u pay for,cheap syringes will have a stiff action and few graduation markings,and cheap needles dont seem as smooth or polished as the more expensive ones and injections r not as smooth,but were real men right lol

I used that brand also. I work in a pharmacy, and I"M getting big enough know where people are starting to ask me if I do roids. I could get a box from there technically but that would seem obvious u know, but as long as they're single use and sterile and made outta quality materials ur good to go.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    For me I think Turemo is cheap crap. my big fat fingers can't fit on the tiny little wings they put on the end of the syringe to push on.

I Love B & D all the way !! but JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    there a a few brands but basicaly u get what u pay for,cheap syringes will have a stiff action and few graduation markings,and cheap needles dont seem as smooth or polished as the more expensive ones and injections r not as smooth,but were real men right lol
    Thanks,

So you consider B & D cheap? what are better higher quality?

also nobody answered me about gett just the 1.5" needle w/out syringe?

i wonder if i can twist on a terumo needle on a B & D disposable syringe? because i think i found 1.5" Terumo needles only.

dano_85 is offline Junior Member
    i had perecsion glide ? i dont know i just went into my local drug store and told them what i needed and they grabed whatever !!

Quote Originally Posted by dano_85
    i had perecsion glide ? i dont know i just went into my local drug store and told them what i needed and they grabed whatever !!
    OH REALLY
    is that legal?
    i feel very self conscious doing that. I know people say to claim the diabetic thing but those needles are much thinner.

dano_85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the fly
    OH REALLY
    is that legal?
    i feel very self conscious doing that. I know people say to claim the diabetic thing but those needles are much thinner.
    yeah man it's legal in canada .you can go to any drug store and buy them !!noone really ask me what there for im hopeing it obvious lol !.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    I use B-D, thats what they always give me at the pharmacy.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    ** and terumo are the most popular. Terumo needles are bored out with thinner side walls that way more liquid can pass through their needles compared to the competition at the same gauge needle. I have some cheap ones right now they go in just as easy, the problem is the plunger pushes in allot more choppy. Where I live I can buy needles otc, but the experiance is really awkward. I prefer to buy online, I can get the same needle for half the price as my local pharmacy.

fanatic is offline Member
    Double Post.

fanatic is offline Member
    [QUOTE=the fly]I use ** luer Lok 23g 1.5" 3ml syringe and needle

now im looking for just the needles so im not throwing out 2 syringes every inject to swap needles for sharpness.
    QUOTE]

Becton-Dickinson all the way. G P Z Services... google it.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    B D is the only pins and syringes I use.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by the fly
    Thanks,

So you consider B & D cheap? what are better higher quality?

also nobody answered me about gett just the 1.5" needle w/out syringe?

i wonder if i can twist on a terumo needle on a B & D disposable syringe? because i think i found 1.5" Terumo needles only.
    actually i have no idea what make my pins r i just look at the price on the site and order the spensive ones

Spartan13 is offline Junior Member
    I have not used as yet, but I buy pins for another condition, B-D are by far the best Ive used.

i just took a close look at my pins,the cheap shitty pins dont even have a brand,the crappy barrels are terumo and the decent pins r bee dee

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    bump

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You resurected a nine year old thread and called a bunch of guys who no longer frequent these forums noobs . Nine years ago I was single and had no kids and hair. Good strong post though.
    TheTaxMan, DROY, Alta and 1 others like this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    ^LOL

Alta is offline Associate Member
    That's a lot of info. I'm not sure I have the time or patients to get that far into the customization of my steroid injections, but if I do I guess I know what I'm looking for.

As it is I pull and inject with the same 23 gauge syringe. When Walmart runs out of them I use an 18g draw and a 25 gauge precision glide.

Oil goes in, oil goes out. That's about as complicated as I tend to make it.

max738 is offline Junior Member
    from my experience working in Nuclear Medicine giving injections to patients and myself we always used B-D

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Just on comment, please nobody follow the advice of multiple usage of syringes and needles, you will be multiple times more likely to have an infection.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Just on comment, please nobody follow the advice of multiple usage of syringes and needles, you will be multiple times more likely to have an infection.
    Ppl can afford all this food and gear but not new syringes haha. I don't understand

Wether or not your original point is who is the best company.

We do not condone using the same needles more than once.

Fresh syringe each time, fresh needle to withdraw, fresh needle to inject. - lots of wiping inbetween with sterile wipes.

If anyone reading has an issue with the cost of needles and syringes, either dont cycle or move to the UK where our health service provide them free of charge.

(Please dont actualy move to the UK, we have a immigration crises as it is)
    Red Bastard likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the fly View Post
    I use ** luer Lok 23g 1.5" 3ml syringe and needle

also aspirating with these is difficult. is there another type of syringe thats better?

I prefer B-D. I love their Precision Glide pins....PAINLESS!

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillFill View Post
    Well for the needle tips I mentioned they cost $50 for 6 of them. But a 100 pack of "use once" insulin syringes at Walmart is like $10 something.

And about not using the same needle twice, that is partially true. What is MOST important is NOT SHARING.

I've been an IV opiate user for over 6 years, and sometimes use the same rig up to 20 times. It is all about cleaning, and cleaning precisely RIGHT AFTER you use it. I go to my doctor once a month, get screened and am completely clean.

Of course remember, you can give Hep C to YOURSELF! If there is just one microscopic spec of old blood, even if it's yours and it makes it into your blood stream BOOM Hep C.

But as I said you people inject into the muscle which (by no offense) is child's play compared to hitting a vein.
    Making it into a vein takes a ton of practice and as bad as it sounds truly is an art form. In the medical sector some people even make it their career!

No recreational drug talk allowed! And why would you even bring up hitting a vein?? We're on a steroid forum so your post means nothing to us... Especially re-using pins although, you've said it is worth changing out everytime(drawing and pinning w/a new syringe...

Watch your tone as well regarding coming on here and 'knowing a **** ton more than anyone' and berating members... Thats not welcome here!

On another note congrats on your clean time...

Where's Bona at
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-09-2016 at 09:43 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillFill
    You should because I know a **** ton more than any of you here combined on the subject of syringes. Also I'm in recovery, and only boot my legal medication. Thanks for judging though
    chill fill.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    OP, I guess I appreciate the time and effort in your response, and I wish you the best with your recovery. But, have you ever heard of context? Obviously a question about syringes on a steroid forum is only referring to the best syringe for that use. Would you go to a Porsche owners forum and answer a question about the best spark plug by telling them which plug works best in a lawnmower?
    NACH3, Simon1972 and Red Bastard like this.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Why are we arguing with a drug addict in a 9 year old thread? Have fun with ur heroin and reusing needles, we advocate against all of that sh1t here.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Yeah, silly resurrection, from a misguided dude...

That said, I don't care about the needle brand, so much. I use 16, 18, 22, 23, 25, in "luer", and 29 and 30 in "slin". Barrels are what bothers me! I hate the finger tab size of the Terumo's! The BD's feel so much easier for one handed glute shots.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    Why are we arguing with a drug addict in a 9 year old thread?
    because its fun. ....and yes, why does a heroin junkie feel the need to sign up to a steroid forum to give us advice on injecting into a vein.?...bored?

Blog Entries
    A lot of ignorance here. Used to be a drug addict. I use medication, prescribed to me by my doctor.

Thread asked "What are the best syringes?"
    for muscle or subQ not intraveneous.

I know about the topic because of my past.
    nothing to do with our past or future- we on a whole dont inject into veins- we are not drug addicts

I answered with the experience I have. But I guess people like to bash others who know more than they do.
    you know alot about shooting up, nothing about steroids
    Bigdil is a biggot who insulted me first, than edited out his first insult, only to insult me again. But you claim to be against that kind of "sh!t"??? You're shooting up a drug to gain an effect from it just as any other junkie. Doesn't matter if its oxycodone/heroin/morphine or steroids . All are addictive, steroids mess up your body just as bad, and are addictive as well.
    not they are not- steroids rebuild your body- heroin destroys it.

I only do my medication to maintain my recovery, get drug tested every month by my doctor.
    you do it because you are too weak to give up, dont sugar coat it
    Thread was lacking credible info, I supplied it with plenty. I had no problem telling strangers on this forum about my use because I am not ashamed of who I was, and have made great progress in life. Full-time college student, part time work, beautiful girlfriend, nice new car, which I all worked hard for.
    this is not exclusive to being a heroin junkie, normal people and steroid users have these too, this does not make you special- dont wear it like its a medal.

I don't need people like bigdil511 bringing me down because he feels he is better than me as a result of his ARTIFICIALLY built up muscle mass.
    You cant build up muscle artificially- i assure you, its real muscle.you are confusing it with breast implants or artificial highs, --have you ever experienced an artificial high..? oh wait your a heroin junky..

And by the way I also work out, not a body builder like you guys. But I maintain to a strickish diet and work out regularly, mainly to stay in fit shape.
    post up a photo.

All I was trying to do was to give advice to a thread appropriated for it.

wrong, this is a steroid forum, advice you gave was for a heroin forum, nobody injects steroids into veins, unless its an accident

see above
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ... in this case the "context" does not apply. A Porsche dealer would still give you ample information about spark plugs. A lawn mower engine uses rotating cylinders powered by gasoline just as a Porsche engine. The question was not "what is the best syringe for steroid use " it was "WHO makes the best syringes/needles?" To which I replied HAMILTON. And stated the types and sizes. Penetrating muscle tissue vs a vein is half as similar. In both you need to get through skin first. Vein makes it trickier. But for both applications, you will use almost if not exactly the same needle.

So in my defense, if the body builders on here weren't as ignorant (which oddly enough seems to be the stereotype with body builders), they would find the information I posted VERY useful.

And I state AGAIN for those of you who KEEP FORGETTING. The thread asked who makes THE BEST syringes.
    The only people going off topic are you guys.

P.S. Thank you for you concern with my addiction, though it has already been beaten (-:
    It's 9 yrs old - give it rest my man

You sure your no rep??

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Another ignorant member. Look what the thread is asking. I am not telling you how to hit a vein because frankly it is impossible. It is something you have to learn first hand.

All I did was answer the threads QUESTION and provided a lot of useful information for you ROID BOOTERS.

See? It's not nice being called names is it?
    Stop arguing your point... It's not valid...

By your sentence... Do you know what ignorant means... It means "lack of knowing" so it seems your ignorant to the fact that we on this forum do not talk about other rec drugs PERIOD! And you'd know if you read the rules!! Yes steroids but it is a steroid forum lol

Take this as a learning experience and let it go... That is if you want to stick around here... And we want people too but drugs are not allowed nor to be talked about

Your addiction hasnt been beaten, you said in a post above that your on medication from your doctor instead.

So technicaly it has been substituted, not beaten.

Just saying

Xphanial is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972
    see above

Savage !

Baxter35 is offline Member
    You honestly believe that if you asked a Porsche dealer about spark plugs they would take time to give you any info that wasn't directly Porsche related?? And if context doesn't matter to you I'd love to sit in on a day in the life of your conversations with people. Must be confusing as hell.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I took chillifil posts out, obviously he is a rep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information