zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member

How I fixed high e2

Hey guys, just wanted to share how I personally fixed my high e2 levels. I blast and cruise and was running my cruise after a great tren /test run. After I came off the tren my libido was sky high and random erections were happening all throughout the day. After my cruise ended I decided to just use a high dose of test until the late summer and then use tren for when I'm vacation to harden up. The first few weeks at 750mg test E/week I was horny as hell, no mood issues, strength and energy were great. Around two weeks or so in this all changed. My desire for sex was absent, erections were soft, and my mood sucked. Plus, I was having slight insomnia, and night sweats. I figured it had to be either high or low e2. After some research I concluded it was high. I had some arimidex on hand .25mg tabs. I began them Saturday at one tab per day. It is now Thursday, so 5 days later and I am feeling 100% better. Libido is back to normal, energy is great, my mood is great, no night sweats and no insomnia. Had successful sex as well. Now, the only reason I waited to start the adex was just because i don't see the need in choking down more drugs if I don't need to. And it's not to say that my dosage protocol will work for everyone but it's an idea. To avoid going to low with my e2 I will wait til Saturday and then switch to an eod protocol.

Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for sharing, glad it worked out for you zinhigh89. I hear an AI during cycle is mandatory, but perhaps a blast and cruise works different?

Quote Originally Posted by Xv1d
    Thanks for sharing, glad it worked out for you zinhigh89. I hear an AI during cycle is mandatory, but perhaps a blast and cruise works different?
    No. He just said he had problems running 750mg of test per week without an AI.
    Thus he started taking .25mg of arimidex ED.
    Now that his estrogen is in control he is going to run .25mg of arimidex EOD.

The recommended dose of arimidex for 500mg of test is .25mg EOD.

I don't understand why people like to run into problems first and then take something to fix it.
    I would rather avoid the problems altogether.

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

I don't understand why people like to run into problems first and then take something to fix it.
    ^^^^^^Ditto!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Agreed. I say its best to just avoid them all together.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

Can't say it any better.

Thread Information