thom144e is offline New Member

swelling and pain: tainted gear?

hello all. and thanks in advance for any info you can provide. I am in China, an expat. have had low testosterone for 20 years. I bought some raw gear, (test.cypionate ) and injected. recently ( last three times) I have gotten swelling and a lot of pain in the injection site. It was only a mild swelling the first two times ( I figured my GF injured me when she gave me the shot. this last time it is quite severe. Should I through out the old gear and make some *( got the powders etc already) or is there another reason someone might know as to why I got the reaction?
    tnx in advance for your reply
    thom

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like an infection perhaps?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello Thom. Do you have experience brewing your own gear? It could be a number of things bro. What did you use to brew?

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    How much did you inject? What is the dosage per milligram? where are you injecting? How do you know you've had low T? How old are you again? Are you brewing your own? You mention powders...?

used filtered .22u raw product.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie6 View Post
    How much did you inject? What is the dosage per milligram? where are you injecting? How do you know you've had low T? How old are you again? Are you brewing your own? You mention powders...?
    I'm 68. been using 20 years. bough raw product. filtered with .22u filter. maybe the vial got contaminated. injection the hip. 15 ml every 15 days. low test via doctor in the USA . I want to brew my own got the powder and oil and etc to do it. It is very difficult to get here. they believe a man after age 50 does not need to have sex.....

I have used the raw raw product and filtered it myself. used .22 filter. i want to use the powder and make my own as it is next to impossible for me to get the injections here. I can go to Thailand... but that cost even more to travel. 12.5g powder oil and BB cost me about 100$ ( makes 100ml)
    Last edited by thom144e; 02-21-2016 at 11:52 PM.

this is the formula I want to use to brew:

5 grams testosterone cypionate
    15.25 ml grape seed oil
    Benzyl Alcohol 1 ml 5% BA

any suggestions? I have these ready to make it.... cannot get sesame oil

Thread Information