Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SuperNova93
  • 1 Post By InternalFire
  • 1 Post By bartman314

Thread: not sure where to put this... possible sides?

bartman314 is offline Productive Member

not sure where to put this... possible sides?

age 52
    weight 225 lbs
    bf 12%
    HRT for 3 years
    5 cycles

i aborted my last tren /mast/test cycle after 2 weeks as a result of a torn tricep. i was just entering the night sweat phase. strange thing is that it's two weeks past end of cycle and night sweats are fine, but now i have strange day sweats at odd times - mostly when eating a high protein meal.

thoughts?

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say its to do with digestion, when I stuff my face with high protein 2000-2500kcal serving in one sitting, I sweat like a pig during the time I finish the dish and just short time right after, I dont get sleepy though but just full, and maybe its something to do your body getting in to mode of processing one-hell-of-a-meal if its huge in size + maybe your digestion is on a weaker side at the moment, hence body pumps more energy in to digestion, hence the sweat etc ... may be completely out of topic but I thought I will share since sounds familiar to me

PS: Im not on any compound

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    I'd say its to do with digestion, when I stuff my face with high protein 2000-2500kcal serving in one sitting, I sweat like a pig during the time I finish the dish and just short time right after, I dont get sleepy though but just full, and maybe its something to do your body getting in to mode of processing one-hell-of-a-meal if its huge in size + maybe your digestion is on a weaker side at the moment, hence body pumps more energy in to digestion, hence the sweat etc ... may be completely out of topic but I thought I will share since sounds familiar to me

PS: Im not on any compound
    That is correct! Protein has a higher thermogenic effect than fat and Carbs. Eating a 2000 calorie meal made up of all protein, will actually burn between 400-700 calories just in the process of digestion, where as a 2000 caloric meal made up of carbs, roughly 200 calories would be burned in the same process, and then with 2000 cals of fats, only 100 calories

Basically your metabolic rate sky rockets when eating protein lol
    Last edited by SuperNova93; 03-02-2016 at 01:38 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Thought so, well from that 2500kcal I'd hit, about 60% be proteins, 30% fats and ~10% carbs , not entirely accurate I guess but averages so, then I guess its normal ... or I was thinking if I was having tren sweats from indulging myself with "tren-fed" beef mince Its no secret all this meat we eat are somewhat grown partially on gear in one way or another, but thats out of topic, and misinforming I believe , just anecdotal talk

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Thought so, well from that 2500kcal I'd hit, about 60% be proteins, 30% fats and ~10% carbs , not entirely accurate I guess but averages so, then I guess its normal ... or I was thinking if I was having tren sweats from indulging myself with "tren-fed" beef mince Its no secret all this meat we eat are somewhat grown partially on gear in one way or another, but thats out of topic, and misinforming I believe , just anecdotal talk
    lol yeah there is a ridiculous amount of hormones in our meats. I'm surprised we aren't all hormonal babies!

in other words -> meats + AI. "eat & cruise" .... crazy talk, would be more crazy if it worked that way
    SuperNova93 likes this.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    i was wondering if it was this... thanks.
    SuperNova93 likes this.

Thread Information