gypse joe is offline New Member

first cycle need opinions and is my diet plan good

hi im 6'1 198lb 26.1% bmi and i have not trained in a year and have lost all my gains and all my strength i know you should have a foundation to build on and should have a lot of experience before doing a cycle but im not looking for people to tell me not to take steroids im looking for someone to help me and tell me what i should take im not sure what to take my mate who takes gear and has been for a long time told me that i should take sust and deca what your opinions and my diet plan is

7:00am turkey ommelette
    4x eggs
    50g wafer turkey

10am protein shake
    50 grams of protein

12:30pm chicken,potato,veg
    200g chicken breast
    100g broccoli
    300g sweet potato

3:30pm protein shake
    50 grams of protein

6:00pm chicken,rice,broccoli
    200g chicken
    250g of basmati rice
    100g broccoli

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    At 26% bodyfat your at a higher risk of estrogen conversion and gyno.

I would advise to get that down to 15% before starting to considerably lower that risk.

Also, if you havent trained for so long, your tendons will also be weak, when your strength goes up you will be prone to injury.

I know you didnt want to hear this but its important to get your body in shape and strengthen those tendons before starting.

Run a healthy diet and get your teaining discipline back in order for a few months then re-assess your condition.

When your ready to cycle, use 1 compound (testosterone ) only.

Nobody here will tell you to cycle in bad condition and out the gym for so long.

gypse joe is offline New Member
    okay thanks for your advice its not what i wanted to hear but i will have to listen thanks
    what are estrogen conversions ?
    Last edited by gypse joe; 03-02-2016 at 12:32 PM.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gypse joe
    okay thanks for your advice its not what i wanted to hear but i will have to listen thanks what are estrogen conversions ?
    Except high body fat,you're way to young to deal with steroids my friend!They can screw you up for life! Drop your body fat and wait AT LEAST till 25 years old,then you can think of cycling.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by gypse joe View Post
    okay thanks for your advice its not what i wanted to hear but i will have to listen thanks
    what are estrogen conversions ?
    Steroids will aromatise (convert into the female hormone estrogen) high estrogen can cause gyno (lump under the nipple and turn a man into having bitch tits)

Thread Information