Clifflane3 is offline New Member

Test E with/without EQ, mountain biking

Looking for advice from someone who has experience with EQ and Test.

I have read that for enduro mountain biking it is best to take low test dose of around 200 mg/wk and eq 400 mg/wk. My understanding from past cycles is that 200 mg/wk of test is too low. Has anyone done a low test cycle with EQ? Or have spoken with someone who has?

Also, considering just Test E for the cycle. Does anyone have experience with just Test E in enduro biking or similar endurance sport like crossfit?

This is not my first cycle, I am aware of PCT, etc. It has been a couple years since my last but I have done many cycles of: Test/dianbol/deca . I absolutely loved every stack I did on those but looking for different results on this one. Less bulk for biking, but still gains for power on downhill sections.

30 years old
    5'8"
    Body fat 8-12% depending on diet.

Cheers.

If this is your first cycle, 200mg will show results. Like with anything, the body gets acclimated and you have to take more Test or mix other compounds with your cycle. The theory is that EQ increases red blood cells so it will increase endurance. I'm not sure I've seen that in my own experience. I've run Test/EQ in the past but pretty low dose EQ along with Deca for joint lubrication. EQ will also retain water. IMO, low dose of Test for recovery from hard training is just as good as Test/EQ combo. My .02

Alta is offline Associate Member
    I just finished a test prop cycle and all I did was crossfit 5 or 6 days a week (plus some skiing and hockey here and there).

My strength was ridiculous, as was my recovery. I could easily recover mid WOD, and had very little to no lactic acid build up from high volume movements. Even after a WOD that should have put me on the floor I was up and ready for more within minutes of finishing.

Straight Cardio was a little tougher. I don't know if it was the weight gain or what, but I really felt sluggish in the odd 5k run. I would think that the gains in strength from test would really help uphill climbs on a bike though?

If I was worried about the possible effects on cardio I would maybe just run prop instead of enthenate. If you were slowing down you can always come off, and it clears he body pretty quickly.

This is not my first cycle, but would be my first test only cycle. Have you ran test e 250/week? I have read it can cause issues if it's not for TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post
    I just finished a test prop cycle and all I did was crossfit 5 or 6 days a week (plus some skiing and hockey here and there).

My strength was ridiculous, as was my recovery. I could easily recover mid WOD, and had very little to no lactic acid build up from high volume movements. Even after a WOD that should have put me on the floor I was up and ready for more within minutes of finishing.

Straight Cardio was a little tougher. I don't know if it was the weight gain or what, but I really felt sluggish in the odd 5k run. I would think that the gains in strength from test would really help uphill climbs on a bike though?

If I was worried about the possible effects on cardio I would maybe just run prop instead of enthenate. If you were slowing down you can always come off, and it clears he body pretty quickly.

What mg did you run? Ed or eod? And many weeks?

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If this is your first cycle, 200mg will show results. Like with anything, the body gets acclimated and you have to take more Test or mix other compounds with your cycle. The theory is that EQ increases red blood cells so it will increase endurance. I'm not sure I've seen that in my own experience. I've run Test/EQ in the past but pretty low dose EQ along with Deca for joint lubrication. EQ will also retain water. IMO, low dose of Test for recovery from hard training is just as good as Test/EQ combo. My .02

This is not my first cycle, but would be my first test only cycle. Have you ran test e 250/week? I have read it can cause issues if it's not for TRT. But then also am reading it's great for endurance and small gains and recommended for my goals. Trying to find someone with personal experience.

Thanks for your advice.

Alta is offline Associate Member
    2ml EOD for around 7 weeks. I had a planned out of country vacation so I upped my dosage and lowered the cycle length. If you were to run prop at the same level as your planned E cycle it would be 1.5ml (150mg) EOD.

Gear was Teragon test prop, 100mg/ml.

I LOVED prop. Seemed to get bigger faster and low water retention, but that could all be in my head as well. I just really liked how quick it came on, and enjoyed pinning EOD.

Thread Information