Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Considering taking my first cycle, need advice.

Jay.Jeffs is offline New Member

Considering taking my first cycle, need advice.

Okay guys. So basically I have never taken a cycle before, I'm highly considering taking a cycle of Test and Winstrol (oral). But I'm in a bit of a dilemma. There's this thing called Stagecoach that I'm going to April 29-May 1st which is basically a 3 day country festival. Stagecoach is only like 50 days away and I'm going to be drinking a lot al 3 days. My problem is I'm not sure if I should wait till after the festival to start the cycle cause I wanna look good. Or if I should just start now but I'm afraid the drinking will mess up my liver. Any advice?

Being 20yrs old you shouldn't be taking AAS.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Jay.Jeffs is offline New Member
    The only reason I considered taking it was cause basically I got extremely ill and bed ridden for 6 months. I used to be in good shape but the doctor said I was not allowed to workout or eat red meats. So I gained a little weight but my body isn't where it used to be and I kinda just wanted a quick jump start to getting back in shape.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay.Jeffs View Post
    The only reason I considered taking it was cause basically I got extremely ill and bed ridden for 6 months. I used to be in good shape but the doctor said I was not allowed to workout or eat red meats. So I gained a little weight but my body isn't where it used to be and I kinda just wanted a quick jump start to getting back in shape.
    Thats a bad reason to take steroids even if you were over 25.

Your hormonal system (HPTA) is not matured yet, if you mess with it there is big chances of having problems.
    And at your age, if you restart training your body will respond very quickly as you are at the peak of testosterone and growth hormone . Save your self a lot of trouble and concentrate on nutrition and training.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay.Jeffs View Post
    Okay guys. So basically I have never taken a cycle before, I'm highly considering taking a cycle of Test and Winstrol (oral). But I'm in a bit of a dilemma. There's this thing called Stagecoach that I'm going to April 29-May 1st which is basically a 3 day country festival. Stagecoach is only like 50 days away and I'm going to be drinking a lot al 3 days. My problem is I'm not sure if I should wait till after the festival to start the cycle cause I wanna look good. Or if I should just start now but I'm afraid the drinking will mess up my liver. Any advice?
    Ya bro and winny is not the normal beginner stack unless you want to loose more hair your first cycle lol

Thread Information