Junk bomb is offline Associate Member

Blasting tren, dbol and anadrol

Hi guys,
    Just looking for some advice from the experts regarding blasting and cruising.

Currently been on a cruise of 200mg for about 14 weeks after last cycle and want to blast soon.

Due to work I can't bring my tren ace on a plane and wanted to start now.

So would it make sense to start 500mg test now with anadrol for 4 weeks then stay on 500 test while I go away for work and then start tren ace and dbol with sust for eod injections along with tren e, plan to drop the ace after 4 weeks and let the enth build up and run that for another 6 weeks longer. So all up it will be a 15 week blast and then back to cruise for 6 weeks and then start pct and have a break?

Is this the best way to do it or should I just wait another 5 weeks and start blasting everything at once and do a 10 week cycle with the anadrol towards the end?

Thanks
    P.s this will be my first tren cycle. Planning on 250mg tren ace for 4 weeks and 200mg tren e for 10 weeks.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If its your first tren cycle id use one compound, and Ace is recommended so you if the sides are too much its out of your system quickly.

If i were you id carry on cruising until you can do the cycle properly, rather than rushing into it when you can only take this and that and have to start this and that when you come off the plane etc, sounds complicated and a mess on.

Stay on the cruise dose until you can do the cycle properly, and stick to one ester of tren if its your first go (i wouldnt go over 250mg of tren per week on your first run)

Remember if your blasting and cruising, regular bloodwork is your best friend
    Good luck

Thanks for the help.

It is a bit of a mess if I started now. The problem I have is that I have one vial of tren e 200mg and one vial of tren ace 100mg, so I was going to try and do sort of a front load with the ace for 4 weeks and then by then the enth should kick in and I can run that till week 10.

I'm not a fan of eod injections hence why I'm only running ace for 4 weeks.

Plus I love dbol and already have it. Is there a reason why I shouldn't use it?

Also what blood work should I be getting done? Just cholesterol and liver lipids? I've only just started cruising and might have a break after this blast

Prolactin
    e2 sensitivity essay
    Liver values
    Cholestrol
    Heamatocrit (excuse spelling)
    Probably a few more, someone with better knowledge of bloodwork can hopefuly chip in there

Why not just source some more tren enth and save the tren ace for a future cycle? It lasts years past the expiry date.

The dbol use is fine.

If i were you id cruise until you get back from wherever your going then
    get bloodwork done, if everything is ok, then order more tren e.

Seems a lot more sensible and easier for you than your original plan

I was just under the impression that 200mg tren e per week for 10 weeks was normal for first tren cycle? Should I be running 400mg?

The reason for the ace is because I got it sent to me by accident so thought I should use it. Plus that way it will kick in straight away as the enth builds up..

How much tren do most people here run for a low dose?

My first tren cycle was tren e 200mg per week with test e 250mg per week, loved it, felt not much sides

Im doing my second run now, 320mg tren, 750mg test , just started

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I am running 100mg/wk with great results.

Thread Information