Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By Viking13
  • 1 Post By IronClydes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Metalject

Thread: Best AAS for athletic enhancement?

IronClydes is offline Senior Member

Question Best AAS for athletic enhancement?

What are the best AAS for athletic enhancement in competitive races (bike and/or run) and benching bodyweight for max reps?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311 View Post
    What are the best AAS for athletic enhancement in competitive races (bike and/or run) and benching bodyweight for max reps?
    Anavar and primo, probably.
    You'll still need some test, but a bunch of test alone will slow you down.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thanks Bonaparte.

I'm wrapping up a low test (200/wk) and Tren A cycle (400/wk) cycle now. After the cruise is up, I'd like to do a cycle focused on athletic enhancement to try out some local races for fun, no rewards or anything, just the thrill of it.

How would you build that cycle and what would be the benefits from these two?

Thanks again.

tduff

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Anavar and primo, probably.
    You'll still need some test, but a bunch of test alone will slow you down.
    Ironically, my co-worker is running both of those right now...

Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Nandrolone is quite popular with the athletes.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking13 View Post
    Viking,

What would be the athletic benefit of it? How would you incorporate it as a cycle for athletic enhancement?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking13 View Post
    Id say go with the short ester NPP(phenyl prop) over the decanate ester if using Nandtolone(less water if you have that type of problem - bloating/or a little more likely to hold water)...

In my experiences you'll want a shorter ester... But as Bona stated prop/Primo/var is a great combo... I've ran it twice on a much more poor diet(& still got pretty damn good results) you'll just have to find legit primo as its the most faked/& one very expensive compound for the doses needed to be ran(plus the prop/& var Id not a cheap cycle(the most expensive I've ever ran) - but I love primo(just better alternatives for me now)...

This is for trail riding, correct? Are you doing climbs as well? Definitely no Tren lol(you'll have zero wind) if it's conditioning and muscular endurance... Are you thinking of doing a triathlon?
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-19-2016 at 10:06 PM.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I believe dianabol was specially created to enhance athletic performance.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Going by what a lot of athletes test positive for, winny seems to be a popular choice and nandrolone and test.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    For olympic lifting...

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    For olympic lifting...
    Ahh, that makes sense. I only vaguely remember something about it being the Americans answer to Russia's testosterone use age. Certainly does fit the bill for rapid strength gains.

Keep this thread going. There's a million threads about tren here, but what would truly make you faster, jump higher, etc... ?

How would you build that cycle and what would be the benefits from these two?
    Increased strength (both peak and sustained) and recovery with minimal weight gain or other side effects. Var will yield results faster and cost less than primo, but it may cause painful muscle pumps as well.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Yes,,introduced by Dr. John Zeigler

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Id say go with the short ester NPP(phenyl prop) over the decanate ester if using Nandtolone(less water if you have that type of problem - bloating/or a little more likely to hold water)...

In my experiences you'll want a shorter ester... But as Bona stated prop/Primo/var is a great combo... I've ran it twice on a much more poor diet(& still got pretty damn good results) you'll just have to find legit primo as its the most faked/& one very expensive compound for the doses needed to be ran(plus the prop/& var Id not a cheap cycle(the most expensive I've ever ran) - but I love primo(just better alternatives for me now)...

This is for trail riding, correct? Are you doing climbs as well? Definitely no Tren lol(you'll have zero wind) if it's conditioning and muscular endurance... Are you thinking of doing a triathlon?
    Yes Nach,

Mostly Mountain Biking races as my primary focus, but also 5k races.
    NACH3 likes this.

Increased strength (both peak and sustained) and recovery with minimal weight gain or other side effects. Var will yield results faster and cost less than primo, but it may cause painful muscle pumps as well.
    Really, painful muscle pumps....that doesn't sound so great...and I've heard good things about Var...

So, Primo (over or with Var?), Winny, NPP, and test seem to be standing out...

How would an experienced intermediate stack look for these?

Really, painful muscle pumps....that doesn't sound so great...and I've heard good things about Var...

So, Primo (over or with Var?), Winny, NPP, and test seem to be standing out...

How would an experienced intermediate stack look for these?
    The pumps with winny are worse than var.
    NACH3 likes this.

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    My friend who is into cross-country skiing uses primover and var.

infidel007 is offline New Member
    For performance enhancement you can't beat Winstrol , especially if you're competing in a weight classed sport. My primary sport in high school and college was wrestling. I didn't run a typical "cycle". I used very low dose of test and deca , 100mg and 50mg weekly and 50 to 100mg of winstrol ED. Anavar is a great compounddue to it's mild nature but doesn't pack a punch like winstrol. Any steroid will make you stronger, but Winstrol dramatically enhanced explosiveness on the mat. It not only increases strength,it allows you to contract your muscles much much faster therefore dramatically increasing "speed of exicution". Add a little Halo 2 days before the tournament if you can deal with the sides and WOW! I always had problems with Anavar pump. Sometimes it felt like my hands were paralyzed the pump was so crazy and painful. If you need a little evidence to support my claims just google "Ben Johnson stanozolol " and start reading.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by infidel007 View Post
    For performance enhancement you can't beat Winstrol, especially if you're competing in a weight classed sport. My primary sport in high school and college was wrestling. I didn't run a typical "cycle". I used very low dose of test and deca, 100mg and 50mg weekly and 50 to 100mg of winstrol ED. Anavar is a great compounddue to it's mild nature but doesn't pack a punch like winstrol. Any steroid will make you stronger, but Winstrol dramatically enhanced explosiveness on the mat. It not only increases strength,it allows you to contract your muscles much much faster therefore dramatically increasing "speed of exicution". Add a little Halo 2 days before the tournament if you can deal with the sides and WOW! I always had problems with Anavar pump. Sometimes it felt like my hands were paralyzed the pump was so crazy and painful. If you need a little evidence to support my claims just google "Ben Johnson stanozolol" and start reading.
    Though winny is often used in performance enhancement... If your joints get sore At all now... He'll feel like an 70yr old man on winny... Of his joints will at least! It's a great compound for hardening and strength(very highly anabolic )... I wouldn't run winny w/out NPP or deca imho...

I do see it a lot in sports(after their caught), I often wondered why pitchers would even consider this compound with the issues they will deal with in their career... Of all compounds out there I'd steer clear of winny(and plus OPs age more wear and tear than someone younger) would make picking other compounds out easier and he'll have less joint issues with var and primo... Even EQ for cycling as it creates more blood to get more oxygen(just watch hematocrit and donate when needed) I know it's a favorite of cyclists....
    infidel007 likes this.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311
    equipoise hands down i remember i was useing it at 500mg per week and it gave me a lot of endurance. thats the only reason i like eq even in the gym you can last alot long its very nice you can run a marathon and enjoy it on eq..

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winstrol itself doesn't have a negative impact on bones or joints. Being that one of its strongest medical purposes is osteoporosis treatment. There have also been arguments among some that state its hard on ligaments and tendons, but of all the steroids out there it's one of the few that's shown to strengthen them.

The reasons people sometimes complain of joint pain or ligament and tendon issues with Winstrol, there are two reason. This part is simply my theory. The most common time an individual, gym rat, will use Winstrol is when he's leaning out. Therefore, his joints are going to hurt more and he will be more susceptible to injury. Injuries in the gym are somewhat more common when say a bodybuilder is in prep or cutting phases. Another possibility, an athlete uses Winstrol by itself and there is no testosterone , natural or synthetic. Therefore, there is no aromatization, low estrogen and achey joints. Sure, there could be exceptions to this, there may be some men who simply respond to Winstrol poorly and their joints hurt, I'm not saying that's impossible. But, there isn't anything about Winstrol that should make this happen.

In my opinion, it's one of the very best steroids for an athlete.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Advice Summary

Some damn good information, advice, and opinions being expressed here guys.

Thanks for sharing.

I have to admit, however, I am highly indecisive with all that has been said so far....

I will be using these to race Mountain Bikes in the upcoming summer. I have four main goals for this stack: 1) To have a increased endurance 2) To have increased power 3) To have increased lung/blood O2 efficiency 4) To minimize the potential of muscle loss from these endurance events.

These are the recommendations you gave me, with a low testosterone base, as a lot will, "slow me down" (I will use testosterone cypionate as that is my stored and prescribed supply):

Recommended AAS:
    Primo
    Anavar
    Winstrol
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP)
    Equipoise

Recommended Stacks w/ these AAS:
    NPP + Anavar + Primo is a recommended stack by Bona and Nach; however, it is a very expensive cycle. Real Primo is also very difficult to find and I may end up with a fake. Anavar is faster acting a less expensive, but yields painful muscle pumps.

Primo + Var
    is recommended by Leo's cross county skiing friend.

Winstrol + Deca (low dose) is recommended by Infidel. He states that Winstrol is much more powerful than Anavar, dramatically increasing strength and explosiveness. He said to take Halo 2 days before each race as well.

Nach and Infidel disagree on which is more painful with pumps, Anavar or Winstrol. Nach advised to run Winstrol with either Deca or NPP due to propensity for joint pain for my wear and tear; which is why Nach feels I should steer clear of Winstrol. Metalject, however, states that Winstrol is prescribed for osteoporosis and should not be to blame for joint/tendon pain; just be sure to take with a test base and it is one of the best athletic AAS out there.

Mike and Nach recommended Equipoise as it increases endurance and blood/oxygen efficiency. Nach indicates this to be a favorite of cyclists.

Alright, so, reviewing this summary of advice, here is are the AAS that standout to me as ideal:

Anavar - 50 mg/day for 6-8 weeks: one of the best steroids on earth for preserving lean tissue during the dieting phase; increases strength and endurance; no water retention; enhanced recovery.

Equipoise - 4-600 mg/week for 8+ weeks: will greatly protect you from fat loss; enhances strength, recovery, and endurance.

Winstrol (depot or oral?) - 25-50 mg/day for 6-8 weeks: for the athlete, this is one of the best strength increasing steroids available; will help the athlete with speed and power; recovery is improved as is muscular endurance; help you maintain more strength during the period of low calorie consumption; the combo of Winstrol with low doses of Nandrolone is a very common stack among many athletes, and this stack will greatly eliminate any potential joint discomfort should it exist; strengthens the tendons, and it’s also good for bones; truly shines in its ability to make the physique appear harder, more vascular and far more defined - works best in cutting cycles when introduced at the back end of the plan once the individual is already fairly lean - I will be at tail end of my cut for the first race...

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 1-200 mg/week for 8-12 weeks: Many athletes use low doses of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate for the recovery and joint relief benefits. These are not masking benefits like painkillers provide but true relief.

My Proposed AAS Athletic Enhancement Stack Plan:

I'm going to finish off my current cut (ends in 4 weeks) with Winstrol at 50/day. I plan to start it 2 weeks before end of cycle and run 4 weeks past with just the testosterone base of 200/week. I will then return to my cruise at 120-140/weeks until mid-June, the start of the race season window.

In June/July, I will start my first Athletic Enhancement AAS cycle of NPP 100/week + Anavar 50/day for 6 weeks with a testosterone base of 200/week. After 6 weeks I will drop Anavar and start Winstrol at 50day for 6 more weeks, maintaining the NPP and Testosterone. Total length = 12 weeks as an Athletic Enhancing Mild Cut Cycle.

Any thoughts and advice on this fellas?
    Last edited by IronClydes; 01-28-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    EPO.

That should cover it imo

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The best for you to improve performance on a mountain bike race would be to lose as much weight as you can. Drop down to less than 150lbs, take 150-200mgs test per week, depending blood work you can use EPO for final VO2max boost.

Its all you need for high performance endurance racing, all the other stuff ppl are mentioning are for strength or sprinting events.

Alta is offline Associate Member
    Steroids fascinate me. After running them I can't stop dreaming up new and interesting ways to enhance my workouts.

First off, I'm a crossfitter (flame away lol)

Currently running test P only, and although my lifts are getting better, my cardio is suffering. Heavy metcons it feels like I might pass out. Recovery is absolutely astounding, but mid workout I can't keep my breath. When I come off cycle I'm going to throw a little more cardio in and hope I can maintain my strength gains, but up my aerobic capacity.

What would a good stack or compound be for crossfit? It's a balance of huge VO2 requirement, but massive strength endurance. Then there's the straight up strength requirement for olympic lifting days.....

I'm not saying I'm going to run it (probably won't) but what are the top competitors on? There's no way in hell those animals aren't doing SOMETHING.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject
    Winstrol itself doesn't have a negative impact on bones or joints. Being that one of its strongest medical purposes is osteoporosis treatment. There have also been arguments among some that state its hard on ligaments and tendons, but of all the steroids out there it's one of the few that's shown to strengthen them. The reasons people sometimes complain of joint pain or ligament and tendon issues with Winstrol, there are two reason. This part is simply my theory. The most common time an individual, gym rat, will use Winstrol is when he's leaning out. Therefore, his joints are going to hurt more and he will be more susceptible to injury. Injuries in the gym are somewhat more common when say a bodybuilder is in prep or cutting phases. Another possibility, an athlete uses Winstrol by itself and there is no testosterone, natural or synthetic. Therefore, there is no aromatization, low estrogen and achey joints. Sure, there could be exceptions to this, there may be some men who simply respond to Winstrol poorly and their joints hurt, I'm not saying that's impossible. But, there isn't anything about Winstrol that should make this happen. In my opinion, it's one of the very best steroids for an athlete.
    Thanks metal! My joints are usually fine, but i attributed the sore joints to winstrol . I got some glucosamine and things were better. It was a bad cycle to begin with so it was probably the lack of test.
    I want to head some warnings on injecting winstrol. I switched brands and the area of injection hurt like a mother and could hardly raise my arm when injecting in the delt and could hardly sit when injected in the glutes. I was told that it was due to the difference in the way that it was manufctured. Needless to say, after the second time, i threw it away and went back to the brand that did not cause the excruciating pain.

Just a heads up, I started a new thread on this at Proposed MTB Racing Cycle

What sort of mountain biking?

What sort of mountain biking?
    Hey brother, it's cross country mtb racing. There are a few in some small mountains, but all xc for most part.

Excellent. I used to own a Klein Attitude Comp (with the purple to orange chameleon paint), so I know a bit about the subject.
    You'll need endurance, but I don't think most people are taking into account th explosive strength needed for hill climbs. I still stand by 200 mg of test + 50mg Var and/or 500+ primo.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 03-12-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Excellent. I used to own a Klein Attitude Comp (with the purple to orange chameleon paint), so I know a bit about the subject.
    You'll need endurance, but I don't think most people are taking into account th explosive strength needed for hill climbs. I still stand by 200 mg of test + 50mg Var and/or 500+ primo.
    Nice ride, Bonaparte. How long would you run each? All at once or some separation? Var seems to be disappointing so far taken alone, with test, at 75 ED. I'm 3 weeks in testing it out and it does nothing for biking endurance except make me want to stop sooner due to muscle pain/fatigue.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Full suspension?!

I like Bona's idea of primo too! Moreso, due to its muscle building/& endurance qualities on climbs!

T - Is the var causing more bad pumps for you atm? I love the var pumps and strength associated w/it... Did you labmax it? Just curious...

Primo, the one damn thing I don't have on the way in the mail lol

I have a bunch of EQ, NPP, Anavar , Winstrol , Halo, and Tren A on the way. In stock, I have a bunch of Tren E, Deca , HcG , and testosterone c stashed.

As for the Anavar, my first 2.5 weeks were MusclePharma's, one of the best rates on ******. The last week I've been using Anavar made and sold domestically, from I-FitPharma. I haven't personally tested either, but their sources are well rates on ******.

The next batch of Anavar on the way is Gen-Shi, as is the Halo and EQ, all from OriginalSteroid. The Winstrol, NPP, and Tren A is Dragon.

As Good as Primo sounds, is it good enough to warrant another order? Or is what I already have, and what's on the way, sufficient for a killer athletic cycle?

Full suspension?!

I like Bona's idea of primo too! Moreso, due to its muscle building/& endurance qualities on climbs!

T - Is the var causing more bad pumps for you atm? I love the var pumps and strength associated w/it... Did you labmax it? Just curious...

Full suspension?!

Nah, legit XC bikes have short-travel front air suspension only and a super-stiff frame (to save weight and for greater energy transfer and traction when climbing). The thing weighed like 6-7 lbs and could hang with road bikes in sprints.

https://www.google.com/search?q=2002...GyRQEIF3AvM%3A

Anyway, you don't have a particular event, right? So don't overthink it and just run some test and var and quit worrying about it. If you're not enjoying the var, it probably isn't fully legit.

Thanks for the help and wise insight, brothers.

I think I settled on 600-800 EQ/week (200 M/W/F), 150 NPP/week (50 M/W/F), 200 Test Cyp/week (100 M/F), and 500 HcG (250 T/Sa) all for 20 weeks, then the Winstrol for the last 6 weeks of the cycle. I'm still up in the air about the Anavar for the 8 weeks prior to the Winstrol...since I already bought it I probably will.

For Ancilliaries, it will likely be just Anastrozole .25 EOD. From what I understand, it isn't likely I will need the Caber, but I do have a large stockpile of that standing by.

Since I am on HRT/TRT, I won't need PCT, I will just return to cruise dosing of 120-140/week Test Cyp and the HcG at 500/week.

Let me know what you think about this athletically focused cycle for MTB race season.

Thanks brothers.

Thread Information