Thread: new cycle

xLrdFrgvMe is offline New Member

new cycle

Looking to start a new AAS cycle, I would ideally be cutting fat but I also want to gain as much lean mass as possible with the most effective substance. I am wondering is the strongest most potent cycle out there for this. I am not a novice, I have ran test e/mast e cycle, Ive ran Hdrol + xtreme tren PH and just ran a Super DMZ 2.0 cycle. I am 5'8 200lbs with 13% bf. Im looking into tren/test/mast or maybe test/mast/var i'm not too sure that's why i'm on here looking for advice. Again I want something strong and effective. Thank you everyone for the support and hope to hear some feed back soon. Thank you all.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I would definatley say test/tren for "strongest" combo.
    Your not lean enough for mast imo, its better for those with low bodyfat like 10% range.

But either way, your diet will dictate the results over the compounds no matter how strong they are.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by xLrdFrgvMe View Post
    ...I would ideally be cutting fat but I also want to gain as much lean mass as possible with the most effective substance...
    Unfortunately that's impossible, unless you have amazing genetics.

In order to lose weight you need to be in a caloric deficit.

In order to gain mass you need to be in a caloric surplus.

xLrdFrgvMe is offline New Member
    Bump. Thank you fellas. I'm not too sure about the tren honestly as i havent read too much positive things about it. Im thinking maybe test/deca /winny ive looked into npp not too sure though. I agree numbere also, i am looking to gain some lean quality mass, i will be doing some cardio and im going to try to be a in a caloric def. im debating. I just wanted some feedback from you guys on what the best cycle would be. Ive heard people say to even un EQ, i am intrigued by the results tren gives people I just worry about the sides.

Thread Information