christiltonb is offline New Member

Talking First time anadrol user here and i have some questions!! Please be so kind as to help

Hello all, new to the forums here on this website. On some others but wanted to try this one out.
    History:
    Ive done a few different cycles, diet is on point, training is on point.

I have just healed from an injury and am going to do a cycle of Test Prop, Tren A, and Drost(masteron ) prop. Going to be running 500/250/250 per week for 10 weeks. I don't need to make huge gains I am planning on having some diet restrictions just going for a nice aesthetic look this summer.

I am going to jumpstart the cycle with Anadrol , which this is the first time I will be using the compound. I have used Dbol in the past but want to try something new.

Anadrol will be run at 50-75mgs a day depending on how my body reacts for 4-6 weeks again depending on how I feel and how my body reacts to the compound.

My questions are:

1, I have adex as my estrogen fighter but have read that letrozole would be a better choice for the anadrol. I have used letrozole before and it was very effective.

2. I have enough Test Enanthate left over to run it with the anadrol for the jumpstart, your thoughts on that?

Thanks Bro's. May the Gainz be with you.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No reason to jump start with test e, your going to be running prop, and that kicks in fast enough. If you want you could add in a low dose of the test e throughout the cycle to bump up the amount of test your running.

Adex will be fine.

Thread Information