raymondtrudeau is offline Junior Member

baby aspirin while on cycle

I have read while taking steroids your blood gets thicker..i will be starting a test e only cycle with arimadex is it a good idea to take a baby aspirin daily while on cycle?
    and I will taking .25mg of arimidex eod but I hear it is hard to cut the tab into 4, so is it possible to take .5mg eod3 days?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You can quarter a 1mg arimidex fairly easily, especially with a pill splitter. The best option for your concerns about your blood would be to monitor your hematocrit and donate blood whenever you are eligible. It's good for you and you'll be helping out someone else. Kind of a win-win situation.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

A baby aspirin a day generally is a good idea unless you are a hemophiliac. Below is a link to the Red Cross criteria for donating blood:
    Blood Donor Eligibility: Medications & Health | American Red Cross
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

My hematocrit always find high, so at time I will do a double RBC donation and other times, a whole blood donation, depending on my hematocrit levels. Adequate hydration is also beneficial.

raymondtrudeau is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    My hematocrit always find high, so at time I will do a double RBC donation and other times, a whole blood donation, depending on my hematocrit levels. Adequate hydration is also beneficial.
    can I donate blood while on my 12 week test cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by raymondtrudeau View Post
    can I donate blood while on my 12 week test cycle?
    You will have to fudge a little.on the questions they ask.you, but as far as testing prior to donation, all they check is your hemoglobin levels, which will probably be elevated from being on cycle and your blood pressure. Also, you should know your blood type.
    I donate at the blood bank of the nearest hospital as often as I can. As long as my hemoglobin isn't above 18 g/dL, I can do a double red blood cell donation. If it is higher than that, I have to do a whole blood donation because they have issues getting the double RBC machine programmed to accept the higher value. Also, they won't allow you to donate if your BP is excessively high or low, or if your hemoglobin is too low. The link I posted will give you the Red Cross guidelines for donors.
    Most/many men on TRT donate frequently to aid in keeping their hematocrit within a safe level.
    Donating blood takes ~ 30 minutes for a whole blood donation and about an hour for a double RBC. It is very painless.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-16-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You can quarter a 1mg arimidex fairly easily, especially with a pill splitter. The best option for your concerns about your blood would be to monitor your hematocrit and donate blood whenever you are eligible. It's good for you and you'll be helping out someone else. Kind of a win-win situation.
    Agreed..always great to donate. Not only are you helping yourself you could also be saving someone else's life.

Thread Information