As the title indicates I'm pretty much in need of some well thought out advice on what I had chosen initially as a second cycle. I'm pretty much a newbie as you can see but a little more versed on things now than when I made my decision.
Allow me to elaborate just a bit , I was drawn into a promo a source was running at the time since he was new to a source board I frequent and basically was in need to make a name for himself and go up in the rankings as was In need of discounted gear and advice on second cycle. Seems like the perfect storm...lol .
Well to make a long story short I committed to buying and running a 12 week cycle of Test-E and NPP.
Protocol is as follows.

Test-E
Npp

Ancillaries . Aromasin

I was to start on said cycle but unfortunately I injured my left shoulder and had to postpone my cycle , at which point I started to do more research on NPP and found out that as a 19 nor you would need to add as an ancillary Caber to prevent rise in prolactin . Which now I know can cause your nips to swell up and lactate also there was a possibility of encountering what is called Deca Dick or better said loss of libido and failure to become erect. Due to the fact I was using a long ester and not a short one so from what I'm told since NPP is fast acting it will build up sooner in your system than the longer ester which is Test-E.
So I get back to the source and the dude tells me that at those doses I should not have a problem but yeah it would be a good Idea to have some caber on hand just in case. I was like really now you tell me so if I had continued on this cycle and encountered said side affects I would have been screwed and up shits creek without a paddle with no idea of what was going on. To make a long story short dude brushed off all responsibility and told me to play it safe get the Caber and throw in some Test-P 300 mg a week for 4 weeks to prevent possibility of Deca Dick .
What did I learn from this , well I learned that you must do your research and do as much a through job as possible into the compounds you chose for your specific goals and experience level and always have everything in hand including all ancillaries for your cycle before you even start .
Plan, Plan , Plan everything down to it's very last detail and remember Diet and Training come first and second and AAS is third in this equation.
Also we must keep in mind not every source has your best interest in mind , also they are chemists that put together compounds and not cycles and ultimately the mighty dollar reigns over all . So it's up to you to do the foot work and research into all things before you start putting things into your body that you have know idea how they function and can cause you some real problems.

This started off as me seeking advice on how to follow through with this cycle to giving advice ..
I'm currently cruising and thinking of just running another 12 week cycle Starting in June of Test-E a week to keep thing simple until I can get more knowledge under my belt and have enough money to have all things in order.
All advice and comments are welcomed..