Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Asked source if var was legit. Here's response.

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Asked source if var was legit. Here's response.

So my girl wants to use a little bar and wanted to double check with my source that it contained no dbol or anything else. Had a batch from an old source that def contained dbol so wanted to make sure. I know ultimately the best way is to test it myself but I asked him and this was his response.

"Last I tested Var was when I switched source for raws it was fine. That was mid to late 2019
    It was not a spectrometer,
    I used labmax which is ok. But I did not test for other compounds. "

Def won't let my girl use it but wondering if I should give it a go or is it too sketchy?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    for a dude who is comfortable using underground test/mast, unsure what your basis for hesitation is, go for it. good on you for wanting better for your better half, women you care about should rely on pharma.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    for a dude who is comfortable using underground test/mast, unsure what your basis for hesitation is, go for it. good on you for wanting better for your better half, women you care about should rely on pharma.
    Yea wouldn't let her touch the stuff. Been using this guy for years and never had a prob. Just always here var being faked with dbol and me being on a cut cycle that's the last thing I want. Appreciate the guys honesty though. He could of very well told me it's fine.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    So my girl wants to use a little bar and wanted to double check with my source that it contained no dbol or anything else. Had a batch from an old source that def contained dbol so wanted to make sure. I know ultimately the best way is to test it myself but I asked him and this was his response.

"Last I tested Var was when I switched source for raws it was fine. That was mid to late 2019

Def won't let my girl use it but wondering if I should give it a go or is it too sketchy?
    I'll post the same thing I posted at the other place.

Definitely not worth the risk for your girlfriend.
    If a guy gets say d'bol instead of var, we just get pissed off at the $$ spent and watch our BP and E2 rise.

Ladies are much more sensitive to exogenous hormones and at a lower dosage vs. guys.
    Personally, I would wait and keep my ear to the ground. Occasionally, if you're lucky you can run across a refill of PAR. Yes, it can be expensive, but worth every penny, especially if it's for usage by a female.

Now, as far you using it, like Vette said it's always a gamble, but the risk will be on you and not your girlfriend.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-26-2022 at 11:58 AM.
    Bigbadwolf250 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

dpstore is online now Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post

You can actually find pharmagrade anavar from iran origin if you do not want to risk anything with UGL

teedoff is online now Member
    I did two cycles of var only from an overseas source and liked it very much. 75mg per day split into two doses.

Not sure, being pretty new to gear, how to tell dbol from var from just results....I guess other than the obvious bloated water gain. I did Dbol 25 years ago and didn't seem crazy water retention.

But, my source has since shut down or moved maybe. I may try var again as a second compound to a test blast down the road.
    Last edited by teedoff; 07-27-2022 at 05:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'll post the same thing I posted at the other place.

Definitely not worth the risk for your girlfriend.
    If a guy gets say d'bol instead of var, we just get pissed off at the $$ spent and watch our BP and E2 rise.

Ladies are much more sensitive to exogenous hormones and at a lower dosage vs. guys.
    Personally, I would wait and keep my ear to the ground. Occasionally, if you're lucky you can run across a refill of PAR. Yes, it can be expensive, but worth every penny, especially if it's for usage by a female.

Now, as far you using it, like Vette said it's always a gamble, but the risk will be on you and not your girlfriend.
    True thanks I have some tren on hand that I know is legit. Maybe better off closing the cycle with low dose of that?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    There is an inherent problem with asking your source if the product he/she carries is real... Order extra and have it tested? Order extra and you take it first?

Ol_Wolf is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    There is an inherent problem with asking your source if the product he/she carries is real... Order extra and have it tested? Order extra and you take it first?
    I got a home test kit for less than $100 from LabMax in Canada. It includes 2 different tests and uses a UV light for one of the tests. You will end up using up one pill of the Var for the test and most likely if your like me, I got a test set that lets me do both tests 5 times, I will probably test 2 random ones in each pack just to make sure before the wife uses any of it.

Thread Information