Brewster is offline Member

Bridge/Cruise Question of Length

Age 29
    Weight 205
    Height 5'10"
    BF 10-12%

I completed a cycle of Test E/ EQ 16 weeks

I have now been bridging 200mg/ week of Test E for 4 weeks (while running hcg 2 shots a week of 250IU each)

I plan on doing
    Test Prop - 500mg/week 10 weeks
    Tren A - 300mg/week 8 weeks
    Maybe anavar weeks 4-10 60 mg a day

Then going off and doing an aggressive PCT. ( I will be getting bloodwork done etc)

Only thing I am wondering is how long should I bridge between cycles?
    (this is not my first cycle, but it is my first extended cycle using a bridge)

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    If you're not already on TRT and plan to do a PCT after all of this, then why not just take the appropriate time off in between all of your cycles? You're playing with fire here if your end goal is to not be on TRT for the rest of your life. Even with an aggressive PCT, this is going to be tough to come back from.

FYI, time on + PCT = time off

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What you are proposing is a cruise not a bridge.

Technically you can cruise for as long as you desire if you're getting regular bw.

Switching to prop doesn't make sense.

I would just increase the test e after the cruise.

What you're planning to do is a highly advanced endeavor.

IMO you should only continue if you're totally comfortable with being on trt when this is over.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Technically you can cruise for as long as you desire if you're getting regular bw.

IMO you should only continue if you're totally comfortable with being on trt when this is over
    Agreed with the bold. Choose wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    If you're not already on TRT and plan to do a PCT after all of this, then why not just take the appropriate time off in between all of your cycles? You're playing with fire here if your end goal is to not be on TRT for the rest of your life. Even with an aggressive PCT, this is going to be tough to come back from.

FYI, time on + PCT = time off
    FYI,
    After getting blood work I am now able to judge when I can go back on

IMO you should only continue if you're totally comfortable with being on trt when this is over.

I was thinking prop because I have never done Tren before. I was going to go with Tren A incase it does not agree with me. I can cut it out and get it out of my system in a few days.

I am going to be pinning EOD anyways, so thought of adding in prop. )or sustaplex(

How long would a bridge be?

as for TRT. I have a trt doctor. He does not tell me how to cycle. However he does monitor me on my recovery. I do blood tests during cycles also.
    Everything is going pretty smooth at the moment.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
    I was thinking prop because I have never done Tren before. I was going to go with Tren A incase it does not agree with me. I can cut it out and get it out of my system in a few days.

I am going to be pinning EOD anyways, so thought of adding in prop. )or sustaplex(

as for TRT. I have a trt doctor. He does not tell me how to cycle. However he does monitor me on my recovery. I do blood tests during cycles also.
    Okay I understand why you're switching to prop.

The difference between a bridge an cruise is not the length of time.

A bridge is when a less suppressive compound is taken to remain anabolicyet you still try and gain some HTPA feedback.

This usually lasts for at least 4 weeks.

A cruise is when you take a lower dose of test to remain anabolic in between cycles.

This can be for as long as you want.

I don't understand why the TRT doctor.

So your on trt?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Just curious. Whats your plan for managing hct in all his?
    Ive red 150 mg test each week is the most the body can tolerate before the hct increases. For you it will increase even in your socalled bridge also.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-11-2016 at 09:43 AM.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ive red 150 mg test each week is the most the body can tolerate before the hct increases. For you it will increase even in your socalled bridge also.
    I'm prescribed at 160mg a week and puts me around 700. I can go all year if want and stay just under high-end of hct. But I donate.. easy 30 mins. Of my time plus used to get movie tickets for lol.

Okay I understand why you're switching to prop.

The difference between a bridge an cruise is not the length of time.

A bridge is when a less suppressive compound is taken to remain anabolicyet you still try and gain some HTPA feedback.

This usually lasts for at least 4 weeks.

A cruise is when you take a lower dose of test to remain anabolic in between cycles.

This can be for as long as you want.

I don't understand why the TRT doctor.

So your on trt?
    I am not on TRT

Just have the doctor. I was having a hard time finding a doctor who would even do blood tests for me. So I went to him and he basically helps me out with whatever I want when it comes to testing and recovering.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    it hasn't been an issue that has come up.
    So at the moment. Nothing

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    A quick calculation shows me that your lean body mass at 10% would be 184.5 which would roughly make you 24 pounds about your genetic maximum natty lean body mass (assuming your bf% estimate was correct which is a big assumption on my part since so many people get that wrong despite being sure they are right).

Long story short you are 24 pounds over genetic natty maximum musculature. Im not sure what your chasing after and what your goals are but if your just trying to cruise to keep those gains I still feel like going 12 weeks on 12 weeks off would keep your physique and honestly probably add to it too.

If you want more size than what you got then i see why you are doing whag your doing but I would definitely caution you to ask you what is it you really want.. what is your ideal physique and have you reached it yet? Because the way your going its going to mean life time TRT i have no doubt.

I just have to question what the end game for someone as big as you is and would ask you if you think its worth getting there. Assuming you got your bf % right your a VERY big guy. Aethetics are lost after a certain point. I just think a lot of people lose touch with what looks best on them.
    Last edited by MMA_Influenced; 06-14-2016 at 01:29 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewster View Post

How is this doctor monitoring your BW knowingly your doing cycles? But won't put you on TRT?! Is that b/c he knows your cycling has brought your baseline numbers down already but he's helped you do that... I'm lost on the dr part?! Are you in the states

Thread Information