TheWhiteMale is offline New Member

Advice advice advice!!!! Also using this thread as a log!!!!

Okay, gonna be 100% honest here, and I wanna make sure I'm not fcking anything up.

Cycle I plan on doing
    (10 week cycle)
    Test E 500 mg a week, pins monday and thursday
    Tren A 50 mg eod
    (also considering doing a lil clen while im on cycle, or i might just go for dnp after I'm done(before anyone asks, I'm experienced with DNP, been fucking around with this since the 11th grade LOL)

PCT (starting this 14 days after last test e pin)
    Clomid ( I've done nolva before and it worked wonders, but some brolic steroid abuser in my school told me to use clomid and that its better, so I figured why not?)
    100/100/50/50

Stats:
    training for 4 years, 2 cycles under belt, age 19, I weigh 204 lb at 12% bodyfat, I'm 6 feet

Diet:
    I dont even know what I should do for this cycle honestly, bulk or cut?
    it's my first time on tren and I wanna get the most gains possible, any recommendations ?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CRITICIZE ME, TELL ME ANYTHING DUMB IM DOING, IDC, I WANT TO LEARN LOL

(before anyone asks, yes im gonna be on arimidex .5 mg oed)

ALSO IM CURIOUS SHOULD I RUN FINASTERIDE? not tryna go bold fam.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteMale
    Okay, gonna be 100% honest here, and I wanna make sure I'm not fcking anything up. Cycle I plan on doing (10 week cycle) Test E 500 mg a week, pins monday and thursday Tren A 50 mg eod (also considering doing a lil clen while im on cycle, or i might just go for dnp after I'm done(before anyone asks, I'm experienced with DNP, been fucking around with this since the 11th grade LOL) PCT (starting this 14 days after last test e pin) Clomid ( I've done nolva before and it worked wonders, but some brolic steroid abuser in my school told me to use clomid and that its better, so I figured why not?) 100/100/50/50 Stats: training for 4 years, 2 cycles under belt, age 19, I weigh 204 lb at 12% bodyfat, I'm 6 feet Diet: I dont even know what I should do for this cycle honestly, bulk or cut? it's my first time on tren and I wanna get the most gains possible, any recommendations ? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CRITICIZE ME, TELL ME ANYTHING DUMB IM DOING, IDC, I WANT TO LEARN LOL (before anyone asks, yes im gonna be on arimidex .5 mg oed) ALSO IM CURIOUS SHOULD I RUN FINASTERIDE? not tryna go bold fam.
    You can make your own decisions but 99% of the people here will tell you that you are too young to cycle. This is because it just isn't safe at your age. Your platelets are still growing, your hormones and test are getting close to be your natural peak..... Why do you want to stop this? Your hormone and test production may never return to normal and then your in trouble.
    Why would you want to take advice from a "brolic steroid abuser"? His advice sucks. Clmid and nolva work synergistically together. There are numerous stickies on this.
    You wrote about the cycle, but nothing about diet. Your diet will dictate bulk or cut. Every AAS can be used for either. Noted some are more popular for one than the other.
    Please think this through and look at how you want your life to be at 40 years old. You can screw that up by cycling at such a young age.

Proximal is offline Banned
    TWM, wanted ask you some questions if you don't mind - as I work with a lot of teens & they generally come to me for training & diet advice & occasionally ask about what I know regarding AAS (which I'm learning about in GREAT amounts on this forum).

So you've been training since 15, when did you decide to start AAS? Did you do much research prior or was there a mentor of some sorts, or did you and perhaps others just jump into it haphazardly? Just curious about the mentality of teens with AAS - apparently approximately 7% are using.

So with that asked, what charger said is spot on. You'll find that this forum has an incredibly well informed group of members that are very adamant regarding safety, particularly with AAS usage at an early age.

I welcome your input, thanks!

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Too young to be cycling at this age. Many have different opinions on what the appropriate age is to begin using AAS, but 19 is definitely too young. You're going to screw yourself up, if you haven't already. I would get blood work if I were you to see where your health stands.

You're not going to get anyone to condone using at this age. You're going to have a hard time finding anyone to condone DNP use on this forum.

You're not completely clueless when it comes to AAS, but given some of the questions you've asked in the OP, you've still got a long way to go. Stay off AAS, and stick around so you can game some knowledge about proper training and dieting until you're closer to 25 years old.

Thread Information