Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By Sfla80
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Basic Cycle Advice. Feel free to help out.

Polyer1414 is offline New Member

Basic Cycle Advice. Feel free to help out.

On my first cycle I did 12 week cycle with

Sustanon 250 at 200 mg/wk ( 12 weeks )
    Deca 200 m/wk ( 12 weeks )
    Dbol 40 mg/daily ( 10 weeks )

After PCT I feel that I have lost all my gains and that my cycle was useless. Mind you, I did not use any sort of ai or other form of protection because of my lack of knowledge at the time.

Now I'm preparing for my second cycle. I want to go on another 12 wek cycle. It will be Tren - Anadrol - Test.
    However, I'm not sure of a few things:

- What type of Tren or Test to use? ( I care mostly about the results in the last weeks of the cycle so maybe long esters? )

- How mant mg will I be needing since it's my first time trying Tren and Anadrol?

- Since I care mostly about results in the last weeks of cycle, would it be a good to only use Anadrol in the last four weeks of the cycle instead of a kickstarter? or would that not be good because most Anadrol gains go away and since it would be the end of the cycle I'd be left with nothing?

- From my resaersch I understand that I must use an ai and caber for the whole cycle. Would that be all I need for protection or am I missing something? how many mg should I use?

- Should I use HCG during my cycle?

- For my first cycle I mixed both deca and test in the same needle. Would it be ok to do the same for Tren and Test?

- I'm planning on cruising after this cycle. What type of test should I use for my cruise / how many mg / how long?

I know I ask a lot of questions but please take the time and help me out. I'm really excited for this cycle.

Thanks.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You didn't lose all your gains because you didn't take an ai, you lost them because you don't know how to eat to support the new weight. It's all too common, especially in the young.

Your first cycle was overkill, as is your proposal for a second cycle. As for cruising at your age, not a good idea.

How about some stats.

Age - 22
    Height
    Weight
    Body fat %
    Training history.
    Polyer1414 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyer1414 View Post

After PCT I feel that I have lost all my gains and that my cycle was useless. Mind you, I did not use any sort of ai or other form of protection because of my lack of knowledge at the time.

Now I'm preparing for my second cycle. I want to go on another 12 wek cycle. It will be Tren - Anadrol - Test.

- What type of Tren or Test to use? ( I care mostly about the results in the last weeks of the cycle so maybe long esters? )

- How mant mg will I be needing since it's my first time trying Tren and Anadrol?

- Since I care mostly about results in the last weeks of cycle, would it be a good to only use Anadrol in the last four weeks of the cycle instead of a kickstarter? or would that not be good because most Anadrol gains go away and since it would be the end of the cycle I'd be left with nothing?

- From my resaersch I understand that I must use an ai and caber for the whole cycle. Would that be all I need for protection or am I missing something? how many mg should I use?

- For my first cycle I mixed both deca and test in the same needle. Would it be ok to do the same for Tren and Test?

- I'm planning on cruising after this cycle. What type of test should I use for my cruise / how many mg / how long?

I know I ask a lot of questions but please take the time and help me out. I'm really excited for this cycle.

Thanks.
    Deca first cycle = bad

Tren 2nd cycle = worse

Dbol for 10 weeks = horrible
    NACH3 and Polyer1414 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

You should only add one compound you haven't tried at any given time - you'll have no clue where your sides are coming from

Learn how to eat to grow first like BIB mentioned... Nutrition Is everything
    You shouldn't take either asking these questions
    It's trial and error - we're all different that's for sure!

Thanks.
    I think you need to do a lot more research with the questions your even asking... And 22 is very young to be blasting & cruising(seems to me you want to be on TRT)

What's your stats?
    Polyer1414 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You didn't lose all your gains because you didn't take an ai, you lost them because you don't know how to eat to support the new weight. It's all too common, especially in the young.

Your first cycle was overkill, as is your proposal for a second cycle. As for cruising at your age, not a good idea.

How about some stats.

Age - 22
    Height
    Weight
    Body fat %
    Training history.
    Age - 22
    Height - 183 CM
    Weight - 73 KG
    Body fat % - ( 8-10) %
    Training history: Been training naturally for two years now. Injury free. Training is standard bodyuilding style.

I know my cycles are too much for my age and experience. But, to me personally It's important to " look good " at the of age of 22 -25 because that's my goal. I wouldn't care if after that I took it down a notch and looked like shit. I'd rather have it that way than the other way around. If we're gonna be on gear, might as well do it in the most satisfaying way right?

Age - 22
    Height - 183 CM
    Weight - 73 KG
    Body fat % - ( 8-10) %
    Training history: Been training naturally for two years now. Injury free. Training is standard bodyuilding style.

I know my cycles are too much for my age and experience. But, to me personally It's important to " look good " at the of age of 22 -25 because that's my goal. I wouldn't care if after that I took it down a notch and looked like shit. I'd rather have it that way than the other way around. If we're gonna be on gear, might as well do it in the most satisfaying way right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Deca first cycle = bad

Tren 2nd cycle = worse

Dbol for 10 weeks = horrible

Age - 22
    Height - 183 CM
    Weight - 73 KG
    Body fat % - ( 8-10) %

So you look good with a boat load of PED's. So for a quarter of the year you might look good and don't care about the potential long and short term health risks?

6 foot and 160lbs indicate a huge miss in terms of diet. You should focus absolutely on your diet and nothing else other than training right now. Provided you haven't already damaged your HTPA there should be plenty of room for non aas growth left in you.

Use our diet section, start a thread there, and get some advice how to look good safely.
    Polyer1414 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I appreciate your advice. I really do. But I can't afford to be natural at the moment. I want to bulk up fast. If you could address the questions that I raised above I would much appreciate it. Because at least I would be doing it with the least risks.

How come your long term health and potential permanent damage don't matter?

Why do you need to 'bulk up fast'?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm trying to get as big as possible as fast as possible. That's my goal while I'm till young.
    I don't want to be a 40 year old guy still trying to build size.

Regarding the long term health risks, would switching to a test cycle and maybe an oral kickstart, be more beneficial and safer for my age considering it's only my second cycle.
    I feel that alternative is more acceptable for me than just going off after being on so many things and feeling like superman.

Thoughts?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm trying to get as big as possible as fast as possible. That's my goal while I'm till young.
    I don't want to be a 40 year old guy still trying to build size.

Regarding the long term health risks, would switching to a test cycle and maybe an oral kickstart, be more beneficial and safer for my age considering it's only my second cycle.
    I feel that alternative is more acceptable for me than just going off after being on so many things and feeling like superman.

Thoughts?
    You will regret it, and right now chances are higher for you to arrive at 40 years old fat and with less testosterone than a woman.

The risks are not long term they are very short term, they could be already at your door step if we consider your crazy 1st cycle. You need to stop, PCT and have some bloodwork 6-8 weeks after and see if you are alright to cycle again.

Meantime you can learn how to eat and train, you cant be big without those two sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You will regret it, and right now chances are higher for you to arrive at 40 years old fat and with less testosterone than a woman.

The risks are not long term they are very short term, they could be already at your door step if we consider your crazy 1st cycle. You need to stop, PCT and have some bloodwork 6-8 weeks after and see if you are alright to cycle again.

Meantime you can learn how to eat and train, you cant be big without those two sorted.
    bingo.

Hit the diet section OP.
    Polyer1414 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Need it NOW! Young and diumb.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

I'm afraid you are correct my friend. Thank you and Back In Black for nailing some sense into me lol.

I will finish my PCT and see what the blood work says. Hopefully then I'll be able to start a proper second ( or first ) cycle because I didn't really benefit from my first one.

In the mean time I'll try to put on pounds naturally for the next two months. Just out of curiosity brother, If say the blood work came out all good and my weight increased. What would the " proper " cycle consist of?

Just so that I have something to look forward to and stay motivated lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    bingo.

Hit the diet section OP.
    I'm afraid you are correct my friend. Thank you and Back In Black for nailing some sense into me lol.

I will finish my PCT and see what the blood work says. Hopefully then I'll be able to start a proper second ( or first ) cycle because I didn't really benefit from my first one.

In the mean time I'll try to put on pounds naturally for the next two months. Just out of curiosity brother, If say the blood work came out all good and my weight increased. What would the " proper " cycle consist of?

Thanks

Nice spelling. Thanks for your input.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks
    Proper cycling starts here: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

When you are confortable with test only, you can add 1 compound at a time, but many choose to stay with test only for a few cycles, while you get gains theres really no need to add more. More always means more side effects, and dont always means more gains.

But really diet and lifestyle is 50%, training is 30% and gear is only 20% IMHO.

Thread Information