NeedAdvice411 is offline New Member

Calorie Defecit on Tren Ace Question

First off I will get my stats and cycle experience out of the way because I know you guys are going to be curious about that before you want to answer my question

I have ran 3 cycles, and I have been on TRT for 4 years (not because of AAS) because of a Pituitary Adenoma. All 3 of my cycles have been while I was on TRT.

First cycle was a bulk 12 week blast of test cyp 500mg pw, loved the results, got blood work done mid cycle and my E2 stayed in range the whole time

Second Cycle was a bulk as well test cyp 500mg pw and 100mg npp eod (350mg pw) results were even better than first cycle, e2/prolactin were in check during mid and post cycle blood work. Was using .25mg caber e3d during cycle

Third Cycle (current cycle) is 200mg pw test cyp (prescribed trt dose) and .75mg eod Tren ace. This is my first cut cycle, e2 is fine and prolactin is in check as well (running caber .25mg e3d)

Stats: 30 years old 5ft8 185 lbs 15% body fat. Training on and off since I was 24, been training for 4 years solid with no breaks since I started TRT

I know some of you will disagree with using tren as my 3rd cycle and npp as my second but I am obviously not worried about natural testosterone recovery and being on TRT...I get bloodwork done and keep my e2/prolactin in range. My stats could be better before I use AAS but the way I see it as long as I keep the doses and lengths of cycles moderate, get bloodwork done (including cholest/ lipid etc.) I should be as safe as anyone else using.

Alright, now that's out of the way my question is now that I am on a cut and using the legendary mystical tren (I am in my 3rd week and feel GREAT, but the strength gains havent come yet...but I hear thats around this week or week 4 just like NPP was for me)

Is there too great of a calorie deficit on Tren as long as I am hitting 200+ grams of protein and have a good/equal ammount of carbs/fat with every meal? Obviously my goal is too shed as much bf% as possible without losing muscle and I am losing weight at an alarming rate (sometimes .5+ pounds a day, I weight myself every morning after morning bathroom trip) I just want to make sure I am not going overboard on my deficit and losing muscle or screwing up my metabolism to where I am going to hit a brick wall soon. I only plan on running the tren for 6-8 weeks. 6 weeks if I am happy with the results at that time. Anyone who has had experience with a large calorie deficit on Tren and how the results were/how much lean mass you lost would be very appreciated. I hope I can continue on doing what I am doing. I already look a little better in the mirror and it's only been 3 weeks but it's sometimes hard to notice if I am losing muscle or not since I see myself everyday.

Also, when do strength gains usually kick in for you guys on Tren? I didn't get the strength gains on NPP for almost 4 weeks and I am hoping it's the same story with Tren because as of right now there is not any increase in strength that I have read so much about.

Thanks in advance

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well let me say this.The reason we say you really dont need a 2nd compound other than a oral is you DONT NEED IT YET.Why bring out the hard stuff when you are making gains on test alone? You are only going too get so big on each cycle.So dont waste your money.

NeedAdvice411 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well let me say this.The reason we say you really dont need a 2nd compound other than a oral is you DONT NEED IT YET.Why bring out the hard stuff when you are making gains on test alone? You are only going too get so big on each cycle.So dont waste your money.
    Solid advice, and I agree with it to an extent. The gains I made off of my second cycle (test/npp) compared to my first(just test) were night and day though. Could I make gains with just running 500mg pw blast? Of course....I could make gains off of my TRT dose (200mg pw) but just like 99% of other people either currently or starting out I want a short cut and better gains (just like everyone else and that's just me being honest)

Any thoughts on my actual question in my original post on a large calorie deficit on tren ?

Thread Information