Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By shaunjohn242002
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Whats best way to poke test/winstrol an AI cycle? What would you do?

hubbayumm is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Whats best way to poke test/winstrol an AI cycle? What would you do?

Hi brothers, 41, 10 years training exp. This forum has been a godsend, I'd have made many mistakes without it. Many thanks to you knowledgeable members.
    I'm close to starting my first cycle and not sure about how to rotate inject spots and if/how I should inject the 500mg of Test.

My Plan
    Test 500mg week Should I break the test up, how often?

Winstrol 50mg ED How would you rotate?

AI (Anastrozole) EOD Injection rotation?

Should I combine these on some days?

I did a search but with not much help.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    What kind of test?

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbayumm View Post
    Hi brothers, 41, 10 years training exp. This forum has been a godsend, I'd have made many mistakes without it. Many thanks to you knowledgeable members.
    I'm close to starting my first cycle and not sure about how to rotate inject spots and if/how I should inject the 500mg of Test.

My Plan
    Test 500mg week Should I break the test up, how often?

Winstrol 50mg ED How would you rotate?

AI (Anastrozole) EOD Injection rotation?

Should I combine these on some days?

I did a search but with not much help.
    Did you read the first cycle sticky? Also if its your first cycle I'd drop the Winny or just drink it. You might get sick of pinning it every day.

Your ai is taken oraly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    What kind of test?
    on the vial
    testosterone -500
    blend injection, USP
    5000mg/10ml
    500mg/ml

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4linked View Post
    Did you read the first cycle sticky? Also if its your first cycle I'd drop the Winny or just drink it. You might get sick of pinning it every day.

Your ai is taken oraly
    Yes to the sticky
    Drop the winny? I think that may defeat my purpose of the cycle. Is drinking it as effective as the poke?
    Nope, My AI(Anastrozole) is injectable.
    Pinning ED, If that's what I have to do, I'm going to have deal with it (I hope).
    Last edited by hubbayumm; 07-20-2016 at 12:29 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    The purpose of the cycle is something to with winny?

That test is probably gonna cause great pain at 500mg/ml, good luck with that.

Sure your ai is injectable? If not its gonna cause you more pain than the test. Post a pic of it and you please.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    The purpose of the cycle is something to with winny?

I want to cut.

That test is probably gonna cause great pain at 500mg/ml, good luck with that.

Ah shit, as in pain because of pokes? If so, that's why I am unsure how to break the 500mg up. I have read here that you can load the winny and test together. I really need some more OP's though.

Sure your ai is injectable? If not its gonna cause you more pain than the test. Post a pic of it and you please.
    Yes, hope this pic uploads. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anastrozole_1.5mg-510x600.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	164543

Have you opened the bottle? I think if you inject that, as said, the PIP from the test would seem like nothing.

Please post a pic of yourself, you've only been back training 2 months right?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    From what I can see it looks like the top of the bottle is threaded- I'm doubting it's an injectable man.

Blog Entries
    Have you opened the bottle? I think if you inject that, as said, the PIP from the test would seem like nothing.

Please post a pic of yourself, you've only been back training 2 months right?
    This is what it says on page,

Anastrozole 1.5mg per ml x 30ml
    $49.99

1.5mg
    30mL
    Suspended in Polyethylene glycol (PEG)
    Made in the USA.

Been back over 6 months, was 250lbs , today 206lbs. I have to look deep for a 250 pic, I have always held 80% of fat in the lower belly so I have looseness there. And yes, I have to make that fucking retarded P-fitness work for me.

Attachment 164544Attachment 164545Attachment 164546Attachment 164547Attachment 164548
    Last edited by hubbayumm; 07-21-2016 at 11:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunjohn242002 View Post
    From what I can see it looks like the top of the bottle is threaded- I'm doubting it's an injectable man.

I'm already out the $, it's shipped. please look at the above post. I pasted what was on the description.
    Last edited by hubbayumm; 07-20-2016 at 07:30 AM.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Yes it is a lot to learn. The ai looks to be from research chemicals supply, I'm not familiar with the company but assuming it's legit just use a syringe- without needle- to get the desired milligram and take it orally. No big deal. You should buy pharmacy grade pct and ai products. They're easy to find. A lot of these pricks are counterfeiting their research chems now.
    hubbayumm likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    God damn this is a lot to learn.

I'm already out the $, it's shipped. please look at the above post. I pasted what was on the description.
    It seems you jumped the gun a bit too early. Someone ussually says, educate before medicate.

Yes, there's a lot to learn, and it should not be taken lightly as it can mess you up. Since you mentioned you have a lot to learn sure hope you know all the potential problems you can suffer by using steroids .

Above you said your read the sticky: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle, are you sure your read it?? You should have learn a lot by reading it, still you are here still wanting to do winstrol god know why.

Like Shaunjohn said AI and PCT meds should be pharma grade as UGLs are not reliable in such an important matter.

Ditch the winny.

Be aware that your ai is oral and if you inject it you are likely to end up with serious infections.

You can split your test into 2 x 0.5ml shots per week for 500mg total but high concentrations like that usuall hurt.

Hope you have your HCG and your pct meds?

I might be a little envious of your calves!
    hubbayumm likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Blog Entries
    Ditch the winny.

Be aware that your ai is oral and if you inject it you are likely to end up with serious infections.

You can split your test into 2 x 0.5ml shots per week for 500mg total but high concentrations like that usuall hurt.

Hope you have your HCG and your pct meds?

I might be a little envious of your calves!
    Good to know. I thought since it was not the typical box of tabs (arimidex ) I had to inject.

Good to hear, 2 shots of test a week.

The HCG and PCT, My wife is a Lab Tech and can test my blood daily if need be at no cost. If I start running into problems I will know early. I have not discussed doing a cycle with my Urologist doc but I know he deals with quite a few bodybuilders that have or use AS. I figured if all goes well, at 12-15 weeks of Test at 500mg a week I would go back to my doc suggested maint of 1ml every 7 days.

I did read through the stickys, but some of it is disputable, I have seen some on here and other places with great results that go against what is the general census. I'm not set on doing anything, just want to keep getting other's OP that have exp like you people.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    It seems you jumped the gun a bit too early. Someone ussually says, educate before medicate.
    I have not medicated with the exception of playing with my PCT maint dosage the last 3 years. Educate before medicate, that's my reason for posting and discussing here. I'm not some obese 20yr fat kid looking to take short cuts. I know how to diet and train and I know my body well.

Yes, there's a lot to learn, and it should not be taken lightly as it can mess you up. Since you mentioned you have a lot to learn sure hope you know all the potential problems you can suffer by using steroids .

You bet, I have been looking here for quite some time. a lot is to be considered when putting drugs into the body. That's why I take the time to discuss here.

Above you said your read the sticky: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle, are you sure your read it?? You should have learn a lot by reading it, still you are here still wanting to do winstrol god know why.

Yeah, I did read it like I stated and have gone back to ref. it multiple times. I have seen people with great results on here with this cycle that goes against the 123 gen protocol.

Like Shaunjohn said AI and PCT meds should be pharma grade as UGLs are not reliable in such an important matter.
    I got my meds from a source suggested by one of the most knowledgeable members to this forum. I just don't want to keep PM'ing him and become annoying with my questions so I post them here.

Ok, no PCT as you are on TRT.

Hcg should really be part of your TRT programme though
    hubbayumm likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes to the sticky
    Drop the winny? I think that may defeat my purpose of the cycle. Is drinking it as effective as the poke?
    Nope, My AI(Anastrozole) is injectable.
    Pinning ED, If that's what I have to do, I'm going to have deal with it (I hope).
    "Drop the winny? I think that may defeat my purpose of the cycle."

Winny doesn't burn fat.
    Steriods don't burn fat.
    Fat is burned in the kitchen.
    Winny doesn't burn fat.
    Steriods don't burn fat.
    Winny doesn't burn fat.
    Steriods don't burn fat.

If that's not what you were getting at then my apologies. We only now your age and nothing else so I have to assume based on the limited info provided.

Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
    PCT
    Goals
    Current Supplements (if any)
    General idea of nutrition
    Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cute PM dude. I'm not here to sugar coat anything for any1.

Try to actually READ my post above.

If I save you a shit load of damage to your body you can hate me forever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Cute PM dude. I'm not here to sugar coat anything for any1.

Try to actually READ my post above.

If I save you a shit load of damage to your body you can hate me forever.
    New member, 41 posts and did not address my question man.

No need to be a

Winny doesn't burn fat.
    Steriods don't burn fat.
    Winny doesn't burn fat.
    Steriods don't burn fat.
    Winny doesn't burn fat.
    Steriods don't burn fat.

a condescending ass about it.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbayumm
    New member, 41 posts and did not address my question man. No need to be a Winny doesn't burn fat. Steriods don't burn fat. Fat is burned in the kitchen. Winny doesn't burn fat. Steriods don't burn fat. Fat is burned in the kitchen. Winny doesn't burn fat. Steriods don't burn fat. Fat is burned in the kitchen. a condescending ass about it.
    Hubba- everyone is trying to say essentially the same thing. You need to educate yourself first. There are way too many people that think that AAS is magical. AAS needs to be respected and it does bother me when people want to take AAS to lean out. This can all be accomplished naturally. Once you have the base, then you can use AAS to improve the efficiency. If you do not have your training and diet in check, you are wasting your money IMO.
    The only reason that I turned to AAS is because i compete in bb. I started out natural.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Hubba- everyone is trying to say essentially the same thing. You need to educate yourself first. There are way too many people that think that AAS is magical. AAS needs to be respected and it does bother me when people want to take AAS to lean out. This can all be accomplished naturally. Once you have the base, then you can use AAS to improve the efficiency. If you do not have your training and diet in check, you are wasting your money IMO.
    The only reason that I turned to AAS is because i compete in bb. I started out natural.
    LOL

This was the basis of the thread and questions asked.
    500mg Test breakup and Test/Winny rotation.

Bothers you that people use AAS to lean out? lol Life is short brother, you shouldn't concern yourself with another man to the point it bothers you. I am not here to disagree or debate with experienced AAS users. I'm only here to pick their brains and (Educate) myself on their opinions on proper protocol.

I'll take a brief moment to address your assumptions.

Proper macros/training for desired goals are not an issue for me. I have successfully bulked and cut for close to two decades. Most of that time I was USMC training or doing 2 tours in IRAQ and 1 in Afghanistan. Being under 10% was never desired by me or very realistic considering the circumstances.

Throughout my adult life, I was injured in 2 motorcycle accidents and once in combat that resulted in total of 2 right shoulder surgeries and 4 other surgeries. While recovering for those extended periods of time, I gained around 50 lbs each. I cut that weight successfully each time.
    Am I a "know all" on nutrition, absolutely not, who is? But, I do know my body and what works for me to cut properly. ALL done 100% "naturally", as you correctly mentioned.
    This will be the fourth. I have under 10% to go to be at 15%. (that is the general op bf% all over this forum and in the 1st sticky for suggested winstrol use, correct?) I have always wanted to try AAS, many fellow Marines did around me and (including leaning out) and had fantastic results. At 41, I am in a place where I finally have the option do so.

I need to educate myself you say? Hell yes, I agree! LOL That is my purpose of being on this forum and starting threads such as this one and getting OP's from experienced people who are so kindly to address the questions posted.

I want to be 110% satisfied with my choice of cycle plan of action when I feel the time is right so I will continue to ask questions, and thank the very considerate members here that have been so helpful thus far in addressing the questions posted. A bunch of you members know who you are, cheers to you guys and girls!

I think I am going to (take the same advice I kindly gave you) and start not addressing the not so on topic posts of whys, what do you knows, and who the fuck are you anyways replies. lol

I type slow as molasses, it's gotten late and I still have 3 kids to get to bed and thankfully I still have 750 more cals owed to me to cook before bed.

Goodnight...................

Thread Information