Thread: TEST forever

Romod is offline New Member

TEST forever

I just got off a year of test (hexadex .75m a week). I loved it while I was on it. I've done other cycles with deca and dbol etc before but this time I only did test. I just finished one month of Pct with clomid but I really want to get back on the test injections.

My question is this. Is there a certain amount that one can maintain (certain dosage per week or biweekly etc) and do the test injection forever and not have to stop? Or are there for sure and likely complications that I will face by continuing the hexa forever.

Your help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

If you're on TRT, you'll probably be in 100mg/wk to 200mg/wk depending on your numbers. Taking exogenous Test put a load on your liver and shuts down your HPTA. Prolonged use could take a toll on your body.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Blood work is a must.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Romod View Post
    I just got off a year of test (hexadex .75m a week). I loved it while I was on it. I've done other cycles with deca and dbol etc before but this time I only did test. I just finished one month of Pct with clomid but I really want to get back on the test injections.

My question is this. Is there a certain amount that one can maintain (certain dosage per week or biweekly etc) and do the test injection forever and not have to stop? Or are there for sure and likely complications that I will face by continuing the hexa forever.

Your help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I suspect you're asking us whether we'll condone you being on a cycle dose forever? Or are you asking about TRT?

If its the former, NO. Thats foolish and you need to do a bit of reading on here about cycling.
    If its the latter, YES. TRT is injecting testosterone for life, but at a replacment dosage, along with bloodwork to ensure its correct.

Which of those were you asking about, so we can point you further.

Thank you for the responses. I actually meant cycling and not TRT. Any recommendation on any cycling of test that is known to be OK on the system (how many months on and off and what mg).
    Last edited by Romod; 08-03-2016 at 05:09 PM.

Thank you for the responses. I actually meant cycling and not TRT. Any recommendation on any cycling of test that is known to be OK on the system (how many months on and off and what mg).

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Romod View Post
    As I suspected, you need to go and read some of the stickies regarding cycling my friend.

Except for TRT, Test should not be a long term use gear. Your liver and HPTA is under load while under external Test. I'm not aware of any long term Test studies. We really don't know how your body will react to long term Test use with no breaks.

Thread Information