Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By krugerr
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: When will the Night sweats on tren kick in??

Motivator94 is offline New Member

When will the Night sweats on tren kick in??

Started tren ace 4 days ago. 75 mg eod. 2nd pin was yesterday and have noticed sweating a little more then usual at the gym. And last night while I was cooking dinner for my wife I was pouring sweat but thought maybe it was because of the warmth of the kitchen. I just havent gotten any of the night sweats yet and was wondering when they usually kick in. I just hope this sh*ts not bunk? Can anyone help a brother out here

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Motivator94 View Post
    Started tren ace 4 days ago. 75 mg eod. 2nd pin was yesterday and have noticed sweating a little more then usual at the gym. And last night while I was cooking dinner for my wife I was pouring sweat but thought maybe it was because of the warmth of the kitchen. I just havent gotten any of the night sweats yet and was wondering when they usually kick in. I just hope this sh*ts not bunk? Can anyone help a brother out here
    Proable in a week or two, it takes some time to kick in. Hope you don't get it

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    Proable in a week or two, it takes some time to kick in. Hope you don't get it
    I guess everyone is diff rent. I got them the first day and then it subsided. Wasn't sure what hit me.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not everyone gets every side, don't psych yourself out. You should know if your gear is good by your performance in the iron dungeon.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    You may not even get it. When I run Tren , it only starts about the third week or so even though I start seeing results before that. On a related note, I've run NPP in the past and never got night sweats. I'm running it again now but at a higher dose. Started getting night sweats in the 4th week, although not near as bad as when I run Tren. Just saying that it may be dose dependent as well.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Gosh I sweat bad on Tren ! Too much! Especially at night, or anytime I exert myself. I sweat on Test also, to a lesser degree, same times and situations. It gets old, but I think it helps me stay lean.

u should be grateful u dont have that side....just saying,,,.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I had night sweats a few different cycles.I hate wet sheets.I will some times sweat during the day watching tv.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sweat depend on my test dosage, if I keep it low I dont get the seats much. But the insomnia start after 3 shots of acetate and week 2 of enanthate . I know for sure my tren is good that way.
    songdog likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I had night sweats a few different cycles.I hate wet sheets.I will some times sweat during the day watching tv.
    I hate wet sheets so I would wear a t shirt and just change that out through the night. The only issue with that is some times it would get stuck over my head, I would freak out and think I was suffocating. Then I was wide awake
    songdog likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    I've been on Tren Ace for 5-6 wks now.
    300 mg/wk, & I've had ZERO night sweats, ZERO insomnia, etc...
    The only side I can say I do notice from time to time is that my airway seems to have constricted some. I only notice this sometimes, & it's usually when I'm in bed. This still doesn't affect my cardiovascular when doing cardio.
    Now my performance in the gym is definitely on another level compared to normal. I didn't get the crazy Hulk like strength gains that I've heard others claim, but I'm stronger & noticeably more vascular when training. I was worried that my gear was underdosed or bunk at first. My blood work showed that the gear was definitely not bunk, & looks to be of pretty good quality. That makes me believe the Tren has to be g2g as well. It's still early for you, so things may change. You may be like myself, and not get all the bad Tren sides. Hell, that's a good thing.

OP - did the night sweats ever kick in? hows your status update....curious to find out....

Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreetbully View Post
    I've been on Tren Ace for 5-6 wks now.
    300 mg/wk, & I've had ZERO night sweats, ZERO insomnia, etc...
    The only side I can say I do notice from time to time is that my airway seems to have constricted some. I only notice this sometimes, & it's usually when I'm in bed. This still doesn't affect my cardiovascular when doing cardio.
    Now my performance in the gym is definitely on another level compared to normal. I didn't get the crazy Hulk like strength gains that I've heard others claim, but I'm stronger & noticeably more vascular when training. I was worried that my gear was underdosed or bunk at first. My blood work showed that the gear was definitely not bunk, & looks to be of pretty good quality. That makes me believe the Tren has to be g2g as well. It's still early for you, so things may change. You may be like myself, and not get all the bad Tren sides. Hell, that's a good thing.
    youre a lucky guy to not get any sides...ive heard horror stories... lol

Motivator94 is offline New Member
    Well today was my 4th tren pin, still no night sweats, but have been sweating a Crap ton during the day and yesterday at the gym my tank was soaked after working arms. Then this morning I dropped my syringe and I literally freaked out.. And have been getting people ask me all day if im pissed off, guess I've just been giving off that vibe Lol I'm guessing this stuff isnt bunk because I'm noticing everything other then the night sweats and cough. Maybe I'm just lucky or hasn't hit yet but thank you everyone for your help.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Every one is different, but you should be sweating by now.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As already said. Everyone is different. I personally don't suffer with the nigh sweats even at 800mg/wk of tren .

Don't sweat it. (Pun intended). If you trust your source, and you're getting results, forget tracking which sides you've not got!

<CALayer: 0x7d3430>
    Wallstreetbully likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a very individual side that you may or may not get. Not everyone experiences this.

Well today was my 4th tren pin, still no night sweats, but have been sweating a Crap ton during the day and yesterday at the gym my tank was soaked after working arms. Then this morning I dropped my syringe and I literally freaked out.. And have been getting people ask me all day if im pissed off, guess I've just been giving off that vibe Lol I'm guessing this stuff isnt bunk because I'm noticing everything other then the night sweats and cough. Maybe I'm just lucky or hasn't hit yet but thank you everyone for your help.
    r u getting the tren cough?

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren cough comes when you inject too fast. You don't just start coughing randomly at points during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Tren cough comes when you inject too fast. You don't just start coughing randomly at points during the day.
    i was told tren cough was a natural part of the process...so its only when people inject too quick that they get the cough? how strange...

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving
    i was told tren cough was a natural part of the process...so its only when people inject too quick that they get the cough? how strange...

I believe...
    Tren cough comes from nicking a vein and the tren gets directly into the bloodstream.
    Tren cough can happen with any injectable AAS but is worse with tren.
    Wallstreetbully likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

I believe...
    Tren cough comes from nicking a vein and the tren gets directly into the bloodstream.
    Tren cough can happen with any injectable AAS but is worse with tren.
    This....

Has nothing to do with tren itself.

Just worse with it, and hence the where the term comes from.

Why is it worse....that I'm not sure

sounds like u dodged a bullet.

Thread Information