Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Mp859

Thread: Anabolic vs roids

Slogen is offline New Member

Anabolic vs roids

if you had decent natty gains and wanted to bulk for a bit and wanted to cut would you buy the products on this site? would they do anything? sorry if i sound stupid just need a bit guidance before i start pinning or putting random stuff in my body

Riplec is offline New Member
    hey first things first...

-how old are you
    -height
    -weight
    -training experience
    -whats your diet like ?
    -what are you goals
    -do you need PED's ?

answer these and thats gonna help everyone to help you !

Quote Originally Posted by Riplec View Post
    hey first things first...

-how old are you: 19
    -height 5"11
    -weight: 155
    -training experience: on and off for a year i see great gains in my torso
    -whats your diet like ? a lot of rice and chicken basically i try to eat like 6 times a day with a mass gainer im still around 13% bf or maybe im just really over estimating im like lean and maybe hold a lot of water but i look lean despite eating like a maniac day in and day out
    -what are you goals: to look like the guy from ninja assasin, fight club, ugh the dude from never back down basically skinny but shredded
    -do you need PED's ? wot that m8

answer these and thats gonna help everyone to help you !
    thank you once again!

Bump :S any help guys

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    The products from anabolics are supplements. Even supplements don't work if the basics aren't correct.

You have plenty of natty gains if you but if you don't eat enough you won't gain regardless of your supplementation.

Visit our diet section for the best advice.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    The products from anabolics are supplements. Even supplements don't work if the basics aren't correct.

You have plenty of natty gains if you but if you don't eat enough you won't gain regardless of your supplementation.

Visit our diet section for the best advice.
    mirin body mate but yeah my diet is really strict basically 6 eggs breakfast time, and chicken breast and brown rice 4-6 times a day + protein shakes and mass gainer if i feel it.

thinking of running a test E cycle for starters soon then buying win and clen from this site for cutting as my goals arent crazy.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Aside from your age and the possibility that you will cause yourself permanent damage cycling so young, you are really light to start messing with aas at any age.

How many calories a day do you eat and what is the macro breakdown. What results is this diet giving you?
    InternalFire likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Aside from your age and the possibility that you will cause yourself permanent damage cycling so young, you are really light to start messing with aas at any age.

How many calories a day do you eat and what is the macro breakdown. What results is this diet giving you?
    3k-4k cals a day gaining around 1/lb a week this varies due to me drinking a mass gainer sometimes. but my diet is pretty clean i stay away from all processed sugar foods i go to the basic when it comes to nutrition brown rice chicken breast etc/ no seasoning as i learned my diet had a large salt intake. I mean my goal is to be 160-165 shredded with more leaness added line winstrol or something so i can see crazy definition. but i wanna be light not too heavy dont care if my muscles dont show with a jacket on.

Edit: what damages am i talking about if say I take a Test E cycle then cut down with winstrol / clen +var10 I read a lot on it already but id like to be educated.
    Last edited by Slogen; 08-01-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Riplec is offline New Member
    you should rethink your usage, first off your 5'11 and 155... waayyyy too light of a natural weight to start cycling, your diet is not good enough, if you wanna cycle you need to get your diet a 100% straight and commit to this more than lifting weights. if you eat right, develope natural strenght, the gains your gonna experience coming on your cycle later on is gonna be a lot greater than now and the possible sides and risks are def gonna be lower jsut a safe advice im 21, i def started too early. your lowering your potential by doing this now,

stay safe :P

Quote Originally Posted by Riplec View Post
    you should rethink your usage, first off your 5'11 and 155... waayyyy too light of a natural weight to start cycling, your diet is not good enough, if you wanna cycle you need to get your diet a 100% straight and commit to this more than lifting weights. if you eat right, develope natural strenght, the gains your gonna experience coming on your cycle later on is gonna be a lot greater than now and the possible sides and risks are def gonna be lower jsut a safe advice im 21, i def started too early. your lowering your potential by doing this now,

stay safe :P
    By diet you mean up the calories up ? or eating more healthier i mean i dont know how healthier i can get i would assume you mean calories but yeah say i run a test cycle only for starters and eat maybe .5 or 1k calories more then what im eating now.

First of all, welcome to the forum. We normally recommend that you train seriously for 3 to 5 years and be at least 25 years old before you cycle AAS. An adult male's brain doesn't stop growing until about age 25. Taking AAS before that time could adversely affect your body. Many young guys have run into trouble cycling AAS at an early age. Libido shut down over 3 years post cycle please help Limp Dick. The second is because AAS will grow your muscles and strength faster than your soft connecting tissues (tendons and ligaments) can grow. The resulting imbalance cause problems with chronic tendinitis to torn ligaments. IMO, you're not prepared physically or mentally to cycle AAS. Be patient and be safe.
    Marsoc likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies

The Young and Steroids
    Cuz likes this.

I don't really wanna grow any taller at this point lol, but yeah still doing my research everyday but as all young folk were stupid and rush into things then want someone educated to bail us out so if i do end up going w my cycle it will be with all research done and getting bw done first as well and obviously talking to you guys on the forums i appreciate all the help and responses on the thread definetley had a read at all of them.

Thespear is offline New Member
    Honestly in the long run I think you will be MUCH more satisfied if you waited at least 3 years and trained your ass off. 5'11 - 155 is very light and with that frame im sure you could put on at least 20 lbs naturally in a few years. By then your diet and training will have matured enough, as well as your body, to start AAS. You will look back and be glad you waited....

Quote Originally Posted by Thespear View Post
    Honestly in the long run I think you will be MUCH more satisfied if you waited at least 3 years and trained your ass off. 5'11 - 155 is very light and with that frame im sure you could put on at least 20 lbs naturally in a few years. By then your diet and training will have matured enough, as well as your body, to start AAS. You will look back and be glad you waited....
    20 lbs in a few years? fuck that i want that in the next 3-4 months

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slogen View Post
    20 lbs in a few years? fuck that i want that in the next 3-4 months
    troll?
    Cuz likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    if you had decent natty gains and wanted to bulk for a bit and wanted to cut would you buy the products on this site?
    Most likely cause if i was a natty i wouldnt know better.

Thespear is offline New Member
    I said at least 20lbs in a few years, not to say it couldn't be more, but honestly where you are at, (5'11-155) leads me to believe that a solid diet centered around a calorie surplus with correct macro portions would benefit you way more in the long run. The muscle that you put on will be quality and will stay around longer vs. rushing into a cycle before you are ready and not getting the full benefits of it, not to mention the possible dangers of cycling at 19 yo. You do what you want, just my opinion.

Red Bastard is offline Member

thinking of running a test E cycle for starters soon then buying win and clen from this site for cutting as my goals arent crazy.

The "win" and "clen ", from this site, are NOT winstrol and clenbuterol , and ain't gonna do much for you!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thank you once again!
    wait till age 25yrs +, using steroids before this age can/will mess up your development FOR LIFE. you are not finished most development till about age 25 in males and we are NOT just talking height.
    when someone in their say 30's uses AAS it is not the same as someone 20 using aas.
    please just wait and keep researching and once ready you can do it right and safe! : )

Thread Information