Warrior360 is offline New Member

T3 use big problem and need help please

So, Ive been on T3 for about a year now. with no noticeable weight loss, despite blood work showing that my thyroid t3 levels were low. The doctor told me about it and he told me since I'm not loosing weight, not to worry.
    The reason that I've been on it for such long time, was the reason I didn't want to get off and gain weight. So this is being dragged down for way too long. Very stupid in my part but, thats what I've done.

Now, I wan to put an end to it. I've been taking 75mgc everyday, I want to get off it without gaining too much weight.

Please advise.

THANK YOU GUYS.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you don't want to gain too much weight after stopping t3 then eat less and move more.

Thyroid reset is different for everyone.

After taking 100mcg of t3 my thyroid is back to normal within 10 days and I don't notice and increase in bf.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    If you don't want to gain too much weight after stopping t3 then eat less and move more.
    Bingo!

Slogen is offline New Member
    noobie here but is t3 test E

Your thyroid is pretty resilient. If your thyroid is still healthy, it'll reset and get back to normal function within a couple of week after getting off of T3. If you're thyroids are dead, you'll have to continue your T3 dose.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    If you don't want to replace a pill with a pill... then as said move and diet.

If you are on T3 as a doctor therapy..then I suspect your thyroid does not work properly?

Ask your doctor about metformin. It will not replace the T3 but it will surpress appetite and is the one drug on the market that I feel everyone should take. Nothing but a great supplement for many aspects of the body. It is not a profit item. I get a kilo for about 50 USD in powder form.

Good Luck

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post

If you are on T3 as a doctor therapy..then I suspect your thyroid does not work properly?

Ask your doctor about metformin. It will not replace the T3 but it will surpress appetite and is the one drug on the market that I feel everyone should take. Nothing but a great supplement for many aspects of the body. It is not a profit item. I get a kilo for about 50 USD in powder form.

Good Luck
    hearing more and more regarding metaformin. Some BB take it for its anti aging effects.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    hearing more and more regarding metaformin. Some BB take it for its anti aging effects.
    Also, it can have you running to the bathroom at the drop of a hat in order to dump.your guts.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Also, it can have you running to the bathroom at the drop of a hat in order to dump.your guts.
    I had a batch of "T3" a while back that had me going 6-7 times a day. God I can still feel the ring sting!

Maybe I was duped!

Sent from my iPhone using App

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post

Good Luck
    That's an interesting opinion. What for? I'm already more insulin sensitive than I would like.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

shit I always been a easy shitter lol. Sit and comes out, my dad takes it and he states it doesn't bother him. I have pills taken some never had the shit issue.

Thread Information