• 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By sergio.x
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Tes E only cycle at week 3

nukzahaha is offline Junior Member

Tes E only cycle at week 3

i inject 500 of tes e every week 250/250 and hcg twice a week

I'm in week 3 now i gained 4 kg of weight but i don't see any change in my body and no side effect

when i can see my body change in the cycle

Thanks

i kind of asked the same question. i'm at the beginning of my 6th week and i'm starting to thicken up a bit in the arms, back, neck, chest, and shoulders. mostly the arms. the guys who responded to me said that in my 5th week i am only just beginning to see things happen and the Deca i'm also taking hasn't really even kicked in full gear yet. my Test cyp levels though peaked at week 5. test cyp and test e are very similar, so your story is also. get blood work done once your Test E levels peak and then post the results to know the quality of your sh1t. knowledgeable members will weigh in.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Is this your first cycle?
    If so, you should have really noticed a change by now.
    Is your strength going up? Higher sex drive? Night sweats?
    4kg in 3 weeks is about right. Maybe your expecting too much?
    You didn't say how long you were running this. Gets some blood work after week 4 and that should tell if your gear is good or not. If you want to cheap out, just get total test done and see if it's over like 1600 or so. Probably should be around 2000+.
    Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    i kind of asked the same question. i'm at the beginning of my 6th week and i'm starting to thicken up a bit in the arms, back, neck, chest, and shoulders. mostly the arms. the guys who responded to me said that in my 5th week i am only just beginning to see things happen and the Deca i'm also taking hasn't really even kicked in full gear yet. my Test cyp levels though peaked at week 5. test cyp and test e are very similar, so your story is also. get blood work done once your Test E levels peak and then post the results to know the quality of your sh1t. knowledgeable members will weigh in.
    Thx you bro

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    Is this your first cycle?
    If so, you should have really noticed a change by now.
    Is your strength going up? Higher sex drive? Night sweats?
    4kg in 3 weeks is about right. Maybe your expecting too much?
    You didn't say how long you were running this. Gets some blood work after week 4 and that should tell if your gear is good or not. If you want to cheap out, just get total test done and see if it's over like 1600 or so. Probably should be around 2000+.
    Keep us posted!
    Yes, My first cycle

Maybe i expecting too much i see little gain of overall and when i touch my back, it's feel pump than before

i will run 10 or 12 week of this , I checked my shit in website by code and it is correct.

My mood are normal or increased a little i can't say and strength is no change or i just lie my self

Will try blood work after week 4

Thanks for info
    Last edited by nukzahaha; 08-16-2016 at 10:44 AM.

Enth is a long ester and it will take about 4 weeks before the Test reaches steady state in your body. You'll get smaller gains leading up to that time but you should start to see good gains after weeks 4 or 5. The muscles will come but the leanness of your body will depend on your diet.
    nukzahaha likes this.

sergio.x is offline Junior Member
    Week 5 you should feel stronger and put on more weight. Took me 6 weeks when I took enanthanate
    nukzahaha likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nukzahaha View Post

I'm in week 3 now i gained 4 kg of weight but i don't see any change in my body and no side effect

Thanks
    You expect to get big in 1 cycle??

Your expectations are too high, probably you are getting noob gains that should have been made off steroids .

And at 22 years old you are risking a lifetime of hormonal problems just to get a few muscles that none will even notice, quite sad.
    songdog likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nukzahaha View Post

Thanks
    Sometimes its kind of difficult to spot own growth. But others see it. And its easier to see that other gymrats have become smaller. When im off everybody looks bad. When im on they are just rabbits. But my mirror stays the same.....almost.
    nukzahaha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You expect to get big in 1 cycle??

Your expectations are too high, probably you are getting noob gains that should have been made off steroids .

And at 22 years old you are risking a lifetime of hormonal problems just to get a few muscles that none will even notice, quite sad.
    I'm 23 now sir , thanks for you help TT

Thread Information