Thread: HGH help please

Jonbana is offline Member

HGH help please

Ok everywhere I go everyone uses HGH with great results I haven't looked into it much so I'm posting this for someone to maybe save my months of research and post a couple good links to look into ?

Currently one a tren test cycle

200mg EOD TREN
    200mg EOD TEST
    12.5mg EOD aromasin

Going to cruise after this with no pct for 8-12 weeks than jump back into a cycle

Going to go deca test maybe with a front load of dbol

Deca 500mg a week
    Test 700mg a week
    12.5 aromasin pain EOD
    Unless you have a better suggestion ran this before with great results was think low does tren as well maybe

Was considering maybe adding HGH to tbis cycle or even HGH while I'm cruising not sure how to works but I really want to look into it

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Ok everywhere I go everyone uses HGH with great results I haven't looked into it much so I'm posting this for someone to maybe save my months of research and post a couple good links to look into ?

Currently one a tren test cycle

200mg EOD TREN
    200mg EOD TEST
    12.5mg EOD aromasin I'd recommend getting on HCG, 250iu twice a week.

Going to cruise after this with no pct for 8-12 weeks than jump back into a cycle This is a really bad idea. You're a young man. If you don't do PCT, there's a good chance your recover is going to be poor or you will suffer prolonged side effects of the Tren cycle. You should do a strong PCT, wait 6 months, then look at another cycle.

Going to go deca test maybe with a front load of dbol

Deca 500mg a week
    Test 700mg a week
    12.5 aromasin pain EOD
    Unless you have a better suggestion ran this before with great results was think low does tren as well maybe

Was considering maybe adding HGH to tbis cycle or even HGH while I'm cruising not sure how to works but I really want to look into it
    What's the rush? Take your time and give your body a chance to recover between cycles. Pushing your body this hard with cycles can cause you long term issues.

Limp Dick
    Libido shut down over 3 years post cycle please help

There are many more where these came from.

Jonbana is offline Member
    I'm cruising between these cycles because i don't see the point of a pct if I'm going right back into one again after the second one I will pct

Thread Information