Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sycoholic

Thread: Testosterone injection detectable for probation drug test ?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Testosterone injection detectable for probation drug test ?

Was wondering if they can detect if taking a test cycle only. And if they have to special request for this to be screened will it just show high levels ...? Or that a specific injection was used...?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc
    Was wondering if they can detect if taking a test cycle only. And if they have to special request for this to be screened will it just show high levels ...? Or that a specific injection was used...?
    Drug tests do not detect hormonal changes (steroids ).
    If someone specifically asked for a test because of probable cause, they would detect it and know. I am not sure about all of the legalities behind this, but if it is in violation of probation, they could check. The probability of this ocurring is small, but You wouldn't make it public knowledge that You are cycling.

Thanks. Anymore first hand feedback is welcomed. If not...this thread will self destruct in 2-3 days

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most people are oblivious to people using Steriods ..I've known friends 250-260 10:/: body fat on probation not getting checked..someone has to drop a dime on you pretty much...like charger said regular drug test will not pick up hormones..they do have test that will, but they will hardly ever use them unless maybe your caught in possession or like I said someone tells..you know what always blows my mind Ronnie Coleman, mr Olympia was a cop and they didn't test him ..if it's not obvious he is using gear I wouldn't be worried..

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    ..you know what always blows my mind Ronnie Coleman, mr Olympia was a cop and they didn't test him ..if it's not obvious he is using gear I wouldn't be worried..
    I believe within family as such ^ they dont touch or poke one another for whatever they use, so long it is all maintained under control, such as - doesnt cause some severe mental sides while on duty. After all, they have to put all those confiscated drugs to some good use... ghm ghm I meant to destroy that stuff, right?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    I believe within family as such ^ they dont touch or poke one another for whatever they use, so long it is all maintained under control, such as - doesnt cause some severe mental sides while on duty. After all, they have to put all those confiscated drugs to some good use... ghm ghm I meant to destroy that stuff, right?
    Crooked fuckers lol..if I was a cop I'd do the same soooo, can't judge I guess

The most common test for Test is for Total Test, Free Test, and Bio-available Test. If you're on a Test cycle the levels of all three will be way up or way way up. LOL

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I highly doubt they would test you for any AAS use unless your probation is related to the topic in some way.
    Typically they are only looking for rec drug use like CANNABIS,OPIATES,COCAINE, etc....

Sycoholic is offline New Member
    Just a normal urinalysis, no. Since the tests for gear are expensive they won't unless they really suspect it's an issue. I have done a few while on a cycle and never had a problem. Granted they weren't for probation but they were for the military.
    Marsoc likes this.

Thanks fellas

Thread Information