Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Vash the Stampede
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Your favorite stack

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member

Your favorite stack

Disclaimer: Please post here if you have done more than 10 (ten) cycles, and you can actually provide reasons for choosing your fav stack. This will include bulking, cutting, shreds, veins, what ever the goal may be. Just tell us your fav stack and why!

Alrighty then me first.

Test E 300mg per week
    Tren E 300mg per week
    Aromasin 12.5mg every day
    Nolvadex 20mg per day (gyno prone)
    Caber 0.5mg per week

I love this stack for a few reasons. After having tried various compounds and found what works for me, this stack provides amazing results with minimal sides. I can bulk or cut on this stack (depends on diet) and keep my bloods in an exeptable range. Im not a fan of orals, and prefer to keep strain on my liver to a minimum.

After using Tren, I found every other compound to be rather weak and unappealing. I will not waste another cent of my hard earned money on EQ, Var, Primo etc. At a total of 600mg per week using my fav stack, I can reach my goals easily and make constant improvements. My libidio is more than decent with no sexual dysfunction whatsoever. No water retention, and no estro or prolactin sides.

In other words, I found what works for me!

Looking forward to your replies. Let's hear them!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    That's a nice stack do you run that for both cutting and bulking?i keep my stacks a secret

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    That's a nice stack do you run that for both cutting and bulking?i keep my stacks a secret
    I sure do! Calorie excess when bulking, calorie defecit when cutting. Simple and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
    I sure do! Calorie excess when bulking, calorie defecit when cutting. Simple and easy.
    ever try npp? It's one of my favorites far less sides then tren . Don't get me wrong I like tren it's a great compound for bulking and cutting but I feel overall better on npp. It's nice to change them up

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Very nice!

I've noticed I have a harder time bulking on tren so tho it's an awesome compound I like a(2:1ish) ratio w/Nandrolone (both esters) and pulsing an oral throught(like drol or d-Bol) depending on goals - then there's winny too
    numbere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Very nice! I've noticed I have a harder time bulking on tren so tho it's an awesome compound I like a(2:1ish) ratio w/Nandrolone(both esters) and pulsing an oral throught(like drol or d-Bol) depending on goals - then there's winny too
    I'm not a fan of orals at all anymore. The gains go away as soon as I discontinue the compound. I'm closer to 50/50 ratio

I have tried Nandrolone Decanoate and NPP. I seem to hold more water with those compounds, and I need to use more than 300mg per week to see any results.

I have tried Nandrolone Decanoate and NPP. I seem to hold more water with those compounds, and I need to use more than 300mg per week to see any results.
    yeah 300 wouldn't be enough for me either 600-700 is the sweet spot. I hold a little more water on deconate and with npp hardly any

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Very nice!

I've noticed I have a harder time bulking on tren so tho it's an awesome compound I like a(2:1ish) ratio w/Nandrolone(both esters) and pulsing an oral throught(like drol or d-Bol) depending on goals - then there's winny too
    Nice! Classic stack right there. If I used orals I would also pulse. I seem to have almost no negative side effects from Tren at 300mg per week. Appetite is fine, sleep is as per usual, even my cardio is completely unaffected. I guess I'm one of the lucky one's haha
    NACH3 likes this.

I once ran a stack of test, EQ and Var at a total of a gram per week. That stack was very disappointing and doesnt come close to Test Tren stack.

I once ran a stack of test, EQ and Var at a total of a gram per week. That stack was very disappointing and doesnt come close to Test Tren stack.
    agree EQ is weak imo and elevate my crit level

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Test/npp love it. I did like test and tren too but it kinda gives me sh!t (the tren)

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Test/npp love it. I did like test and tren too but it kinda gives me sh!t (the tren)
    It seems like Nandrolone is the best alternative for those who can't run Tren due to sides. Glad to see everyone running a test base too!

I do like just test on its own as well vash around the 700mg wk mark. I feel great on that i really do.

Have to agree with you there. I would say I "feel" best at 600mg of Test per week, but then I have to deal with some back acne and water retention. Test definitely "feels" the best, but I would rather take a 50/50 stack of Test Tren as my overall favorite.

Have to agree with you there. I would say I "feel" best at 600mg of Test per week, but then I have to deal with some back acne and water retention. Test definitely "feels" the best, but I would rather take a 50/50 stack of Test Tren as my overall favorite.
    I like my test just a little higher 750 ew is the sweet spot

Test is best
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Test is best
    Test is the mother (father) of all AAS. No doubt its the best! But this thread is about your fav STACK.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I haven't run too many but 700 test prop 350 tren a was a great clean mass builder..I get anxiety and insomnia on tren though so as much as I love its effects Iam go 700 npp on my upcoming and a lot of test..I LOVE test suspension at 100mg pre workout makes me tear apart the weights

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I haven't run too many but 700 test prop 350 tren a was a great clean mass builder..I get anxiety and insomnia on tren though so as much as I love its effects Iam go 700 npp on my upcoming and a lot of test..I LOVE test suspension at 100mg pre workout makes me tear apart the weights
    Now there is a bad ass addition to any stack right there! Test Suspension is hard hitting and fast acting, although I wouldn't recommend it for beginners.

Now there is a bad ass addition to any stack right there! Test Suspension is hard hitting and fast acting, although I wouldn't recommend it for beginners.
    I use tne as a pre workout from time to time

Thread Information