Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: first tren/test cyp cycle

raspy09 is offline New Member

first tren/test cyp cycle

hey guys im about to start my first tren ace cycle along with test cyp, im 26 years old and have previous experience with cycles (nothing crazy). i have run sus250 at 750 a week and methyl tren (stupid as all hell i know, a body builder friend put me on 750mcgs methyl tren as a first cycle). ive had several test cycles in the past few years, basically im looking for advice, this is my first post ever on a site, the more i look online the more mixed reviews i hear and its been confusing to say the least. my cycle looks like.
    tren ace 75mg eod (250 a week)
    test cyp at 250 a week
    arimidex and letro if needed to combat prolactin
    nolvadex planned for pct
    basically im concerned with the sides ive heard about even running at a low dose of 250mg (i plan to bump up as cycles progresses if the sides allow) i had no sides runnning methyl tren and no real sides from test (slight aggression rarely)
    im looking for any basic advice or experiance on this cycle or tren ace in general, slightly nervous jumping into this one. i plan on running test 2 week prior to the tren in order to get my system going to avoid total shut down and run test for the duration of tren use, then continue test for a month post tren. so my cycle will look like (week 1 thru 12) test cyp 250mg, (week 3 thru 10) tren ace 75 eod. most likely jump as i go.

my stats right now,
    height 5'11
    weight 178lbs
    body fat 7.1%
    been lifting off and on for 10 years

my goals for this cycle is lean mass build. ideally i would like to jump to 190 pounds and keep my body fat under 9%.
    any advice is needed and welcomed guys, this is a big jump for me, also please be nice guys i know im asking a lot but im going to run this anyways and really really would like some help, support and constructive feedback! thank you all.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raspy09
    hey guys im about to start my first tren ace cycle along with test cyp, im 26 years old and have previous experience with cycles (nothing crazy). i have run sus250 at 750 a week and methyl tren (stupid as all hell i know, a body builder friend put me on 750mcgs methyl tren as a first cycle). ive had several test cycles in the past few years, basically im looking for advice, this is my first post ever on a site, the more i look online the more mixed reviews i hear and its been confusing to say the least. my cycle looks like. tren ace 75mg eod (250 a week) test cyp at 250 a week arimidex and letro if needed to combat prolactin nolvadex planned for pct basically im concerned with the sides ive heard about even running at a low dose of 250mg (i plan to bump up as cycles progresses if the sides allow) i had no sides runnning methyl tren and no real sides from test (slight aggression rarely) im looking for any basic advice or experiance on this cycle or tren ace in general, slightly nervous jumping into this one. i plan on running test 2 week prior to the tren in order to get my system going to avoid total shut down and run test for the duration of tren use, then continue test for a month post tren. so my cycle will look like (week 1 thru 12) test cyp 250mg, (week 3 thru 10) tren ace 75 eod. most likely jump as i go. my stats right now, height 5'11 weight 178lbs body fat 7.1% been lifting off and on for 10 years my goals for this cycle is lean mass build. ideally i would like to jump to 190 pounds and keep my body fat under 9%. any advice is needed and welcomed guys, this is a big jump for me, also please be nice guys i know im asking a lot but im going to run this anyways and really really would like some help, support and constructive feedback! thank you all.
    Hello Raspy! Your weekly dosage of Tren will be 262.5 mgs. PW, if you pin 75mgs. EOD. And that's fine. I think on the Test Cyp. I would pin it at 125mgs. twice per week. Instead of just once a week at 250mgs. That will help keep your levels more stable. It's ok to start the test 2 weeks before the tren because it is a longer ester. You need to dose Arimidex at 0.25mgs EOD starting after the first week of test and run it until your last day of Test. Always use an AI on cycle, don't just have it in hand. You want to control your estrogen. You shouldn't need the Letro. It's very strong and can bottom out your Estrogen fast. I wouldn't increase anything. Stay at the levels you have laid out and concentrate on your lifting and diet. However, at 7.1 BF you must know plenty about both of those. Good job! For pct you need to include clomid with the novadex. The two compliment each other and make for a much better pct. Do a search on here about how you should dose the Clomid and nolva. I'm not exactly sure. I'm on TRT so pct doesn't concern me much. Sorry. Good luck bro!
    raspy09 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you post a pic of your 7.1%?

You have ran several cycles and still only weigh 178lbs, or is that a typo of your weight?

Never understood running different esters for different compounds either, why?

Also you will be shut down, As soon as you take your first shot of tren that will be it, shut down.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Hello Raspy! Your weekly dosage of Tren will be 262.5 mgs. PW, if you pin 75mgs. EOD. And that's fine. I think on the Test Cyp. I would pin it at 125mgs. twice per week. Instead of just once a week at 250mgs. That will help keep your levels more stable. It's ok to start the test 2 weeks before the tren because it is a longer ester. You need to dose Arimidex at 0.25mgs EOD starting after the first week of test and run it until your last day of Test. Always use an AI on cycle, don't just have it in hand. You want to control your estrogen. You shouldn't need the Letro. It's very strong and can bottom out your Estrogen fast. I wouldn't increase anything. Stay at the levels you have laid out and concentrate on your lifting and diet. However, at 7.1 BF you must know plenty about both of those. Good job! For pct you need to include clomid with the novadex. The two compliment each other and make for a much better pct. Do a search on here about how you should dose the Clomid and nolva. I'm not exactly sure. I'm on TRT so pct doesn't concern me much. Sorry. Good luck bro!
    thank you for the solid and good knowledge! im actually just blessed with low body fat and hit the gym hard and do a few miles cardio a day (which will decrease as the tren kicks in im sure) i stick to a very strict diet and always have. much needed to hear your approval and blessing, this has been a thing of worry for me for some time now. i have been holding off on tren, i have a healthy fear and respect for the substance, my only other real question is sides? ive heard the sides are unlike anything else and that is a major point of worry for me. hopefully im just psyching myself out? im a fairly aggressive guy as it is but almost never to the point of physical altercation, i think at my low dose the sides should be less than most others that ive read on forums? also is my cycle long enough for the dose im running or should i try and push the tren to say 10 or 12 weeks?

no sadly i stopped lifting for a time and dropped significant amount of weight. was 205lbs for a time before a injury took me out of the gym. as far as different esters im not sure at all, my source told me best cycle for my goals and current build was tren ace and test cyp. any ideas of how to avoid getting totally shut down? will runing equal test keep my levels slightly boosted, or should i just expect full shut down? i would be glad to post a picture at 7.1% if i knew how haha. do you know how to do this? i will gladly post

Quote Originally Posted by raspy09 View Post
    hey guys im about to start my first tren ace cycle along with test cyp, im 26 years old and have previous experience with cycles (nothing crazy). i have run sus250 at 750 a week and methyl tren (stupid as all hell i know, a body builder friend put me on 750mcgs methyl tren as a first cycle). ive had several test cycles in the past few years, basically im looking for advice, this is my first post ever on a site, the more i look online the more mixed reviews i hear and its been confusing to say the least. my cycle looks like. You should have about 6 regular cycles under your belt before your run Tren. Your body will get a chance to adjust to the rhythm of the cycle/PCT.
    tren ace 75mg eod (250 a week)
    test cyp at 250 a week Normally, you'd match the esters of the compounds but it's not critical. Sus250 is a blend anyways. Just make sure you're on Test 3 to 4 weeks before you start pinning the Tren.
    arimidex and letro if needed to combat prolactin An AI like Arimidex doesn't combat prolactin. You need Prami or Caber to combat prolactin. Arimidex works on progesterone. One of the best ways to control prolactin is to control your E2 so definitely have adex on hand. HCG is also a good idea.
    nolvadex planned for pct Tren is always a hard cycle to recover from. You should run both Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT.

basically im concerned with the sides ive heard about even running at a low dose of 250mg (i plan to bump up as cycles progresses if the sides allow) i had no sides runnning methyl tren and no real sides from test (slight aggression rarely) Some gear slows down your natural Test production and other stops it cold. A Test/Tren cycle is going to stop it cold. You're gonna get sides, that's just a given. How severe will your sides be? That will depend on your genetics and controlling E2. Most guys get some kind of sexual issue with Tren. Anorgasmia, soft erection, little to no erection, etc are common. They may be temporary or long term, it depends on your genetics and PCT.

im looking for any basic advice or experiance on this cycle or tren ace in general, slightly nervous jumping into this one. i plan on running test 2 week prior to the tren in order to get my system going to avoid total shut down and run test for the duration of tren use, then continue test for a month post tren. so my cycle will look like (week 1 thru 12) test cyp 250mg, (week 3 thru 10) tren ace 75 eod. most likely jump as i go. That's a good plan. You should run Test for at least 2 weeks (I would go 3 weeks) before you run Tren. You can't avoid a total shutdown, like I said, it's just the deal with running a Tren/Test cycle. Don't run Test alone past your Test/Tren cycle. It will keep you shutdown for even longer. Wait the 2 weeks after your last Test shot and do a strong PCT so you can recover. The longer you pin Test, the harder it will be for you to recover. Don't change your dosage of either the Tren or Test. Pick a dosage and stick with it. The change in blood concentration will cause more sides and will add zero benefit over a constant dosage.

my stats right now,
    height 5'11
    weight 178lbs
    body fat 7.1%
    been lifting off and on for 10 years

my goals for this cycle is lean mass build. ideally i would like to jump to 190 pounds and keep my body fat under 9%. Lean bulk comes with diet and not necessarily the gear. Have you seen power lifters? They're not very lean but they're bulked to the max. They're on the same gear as the BB. It's the diet that makes the difference.

any advice is needed and welcomed guys, this is a big jump for me, also please be nice guys i know im asking a lot but im going to run this anyways and really really would like some help, support and constructive feedback! thank you all.
    I really think you should run a few more Test only or Test/Deca or Test/NPP or some other cycle before you run Tren. I think over the long term, it will workout better for you. My .02
    raspy09 likes this.

any particular reason why? i know im slightly under experienced with compounds as heavy as tren , do u think im unable to handle it or is their another reason? im very interested as i was planning to start this cycle tomorrow. would like to know if im getting in over my head and your reasons. ive honestly thought about holding off on tren due to mixed reviews from experienced members on tons of forums.

also how would i run adex? as far as mg and how often?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Have you thought about doing a Test only cycle at say 250mgs. twice PW, with Arimidex 0.25 mgs. EOD. I think you would see some good results with that. And just save the Tren for another cycle later on down the road. Whatever you decide. Good luck bro! Keep us posted!

thank you strongblood! am i wrong here, i was under the impression adex and arimidex was the same thing? the only problem i had running test last time was i really wanted to add another and stack it, its really easy for me to just do it all when i have gear on hand. i think ill follow your advice and stick with test at 500mgs pw for the time being. seems to be the general consensus between you guys, id rather play it safe and save the tren for next cycle down the road, i dont want to screw with my body to badly untill im consistently cycling and 100% sure im ready for the beast that is tren. also how do i post pics? backinblack asked me to post some pics and im unsure how (first post on first forum). another big question i had is whats the difference between aromasin and arimidex? some people swear by aromasin and other say arimidex all the way, from what i hear aromasin is suicide inhibitor that blocks estrogen receptors where as arimidex will not fully prevent gyno? your thoughts? if thats the case i want to order aromasin before i touch my cycle. gyno is a major concern for me.

Quote Originally Posted by raspy09 View Post
    any particular reason why? i know im slightly under experienced with compounds as heavy as tren, do u think im unable to handle it or is their another reason? im very interested as i was planning to start this cycle tomorrow. would like to know if im getting in over my head and your reasons. ive honestly thought about holding off on tren due to mixed reviews from experienced members on tons of forums.
    Your body is amazingly smart. It remembers how it recovered from cycles. Well, not really (LOL) but it does sorta get used to the cycle/pct rhythm. Tren is such a harsh compound that the Tren/Test combo will totally and absolutely shut down your natural Test. Some guys, like me, have a hard time recovering even after PCT. Soft erections, lack of libido, anorgasmia are some of the sided I experience. Oh, and my hair is thinning! I'm the only guy in my family of 5 boys and for the past three generations as I can see, none of the men in my family has lost their hair, except me! I noticed my thinning hair after my 3rd Tren cycle. That stuff is harsh. You should just know that you're gonna get sides. How severe will depend on your genetics.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Can you post a pic of your 7.1%?
    This ^

would the sides be worse than running methyl tren ? i ran 750mcgs and had almost no sides except night sweats and slight anger issues. i think however i will likely run this test cycle before and wait it out till another cycle down the road with the tren ace. thank you for your input

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    I think the stack you are going to use fine nothing to heavy unlike your last one, my favourite anabolic for mass ,hardening strength without a doubt is methyltrienolone but I'm a universe level competitor of 30 yrs anabolic experiance, I've said many times this steroid is only for advanced athletes the sides can be harsh, aggression levels thru the roof , it's basically 3 to 4 times stronger than tren acetate , I see looking your stats you are novice user and whoever advised you take it is a prick,
    Test cyp or prop the way to go tren acetate and you be fine maybe one arimadex daily to be safe on estrogen but unlikely , good luck

Thread Information