• 1 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By DHew
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: i am ready to start juicing

zejj is offline Junior Member

i am ready to start juicing

hello ive been lurking on the forums for quite a while and im ready to start juicing up, im 24 at 6'4 195 lbs, (i started out at 19 only 151 lbs!)

anyways i figured id start with 500mg of a test E a week until i want to have a kid (maybe in 5 or 6 years)
    also how much armosin is nesceary for this much test? some ppl say none and others say 10mg EOD would be good... id like to hear your opinions

ALSO last but not least ive heard that aromasin can have a negative affect on HDL cholesterol could this be mitagated by just have a couple tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil everyday?

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Id say it's time to start eating.
    Marsoc and Euroholic like this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you've gained 55lbs in 5 years and your body fat is reasonable I would keep doing what you have been.
    Marsoc likes this.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If we knew more about you it would help;

BF%
    Years training
    Goals from AAS
    Any other important details....

You're not suggesting running 500 mg's a week for 5-6 years right?
    songdog likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zejj View Post
    hello ive been lurking on the forums for quite a while and im ready to start juicing up, im 24 at 6'4 195 lbs, (i started out at 19 only 151 lbs!)

anyways i figured id start with 500mg of a test E a week until i want to have a kid (maybe in 5 or 6 years)
    also how much armosin is nesceary for this much test? some ppl say none and others say 10mg EOD would be good... id like to hear your opinions

ALSO last but not least ive heard that aromasin can have a negative affect on HDL cholesterol could this be mitagated by just have a couple tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil everyday?

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
    Dude I never cycled in my life. Considering it first time at age 32 to boost my performance for a special forces program. But 10mg eod r u kidding me. Must be a typo. I been told .25mg eod roughly. And why don't you keep training and see want you become naturally before juicing lol your only 24 and you stop developing fully around 25 studies suggest

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    If you've gained 55lbs in 5 years and your body fat is reasonable I would keep doing what you have been.

Right cuz naturally one will be lucky to gain 5 lbs of lean muscle from hard dedicated training every week. For a year.

Blog Entries
    Marsoc, cycling for the first time ever during any SOCOM training/assessment is an absolutely terrible idea. You dont need AAS for their selection and assessment programs at all. Not to mention the nightmare of a time you would have with trying to sneak your supplements, deal with hormonal inbalances that you could very well experience...dont do it.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Marsoc, cycling for the first time ever during any SOCOM training/assessment is an absolutely terrible idea. You dont need AAS for their selection and assessment programs at all. Not to mention the nightmare of a time you would have with trying to sneak your supplements, deal with hormonal inbalances that you could very well experience...dont do it.
    O yessir I know. I'm not in the program exactly yet. Just training for it. Not going to be deployed or involved in my direct action or anything. SFAS.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You been lurking since you were 19? You mean in all that time you never read our stickys?There is a ton of info there that you should know prior too your 1st cycle.Safety 1st bro after all its your body.
    Marsoc and Juced_porkchop like this.

Blog Entries
    SFAS is only three weeks of basically land nav, with some other stuff like team week. Youll be fine. Q Course is a whole other story. Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    SFAS is only three weeks of basically land nav, with some other stuff like team week. Youll be fine. Q Course is a whole other story. Good luck with that.

Right. Just preparing for the long rucks, runs etc etc. I heard they were talking about doing a training system called "round robin". Kind of a HIIT type of workout with actual weight training and you have to lift a certain amount depending on body weight for a certain number of reps. Etc etc. but yeah man I'm just easing into training again. So when I get full throttle into it im considering all the benifets of a cycle I.e recovery. . I must never knew of all the side effects etc. so it's a big step.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-13-2016 at 10:38 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Dude I never cycled in my life. Considering it first time at age 32 to boost my performance for a special forces program. But 10mg eod r u kidding me. Must be a typo. I been told .25mg eod roughly. And why don't you keep training and see want you become naturally before juicing lol your only 24 and you stop developing fully around 25 studies suggest
    He is talking about aromasin not arimidex .

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Right cuz naturally one will be lucky to gain 5 lbs of lean muscle from hard dedicated training every week. For a year.
    Who said anything about gaining 5lbs per week?

OP hit up our diet section, there should be plenty more natural growth in you at that height.
    Marsoc likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

zejj is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    If we knew more about you it would help;

BF%
    Years training
    Goals from AAS
    Any other important details....

You're not suggesting running 500 mg's a week for 5-6 years right?

bodyfat is about 13-14 percent training since 19 so 5 years now, my goal is to be 230 lean and i didnt mean 500mg forever i meant blasting and crusing so between 250 and 500 for a while and then if i feel i need more gains i might bump up the test a little or some anavar i imagine reaching 230 shouldnt take too long

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    He is talking about aromasin not arimidex .
    O lol. Exactly why I state that i never cycled before. I just kinda of add bits of info I see and received from you knowledgeable fellas. Thank dude
    PS: sorry I wasn't clear on that. I meant that one will be lucky to see 5 lbs of lean muscle mass gained from at least one full year of intense natural dedicated training. Like work on gout every week I meant. Not 5lbs gained in one week lol. Sorry.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-06-2016 at 12:22 PM.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
    44 pounds in 5 years of pure muscle mass by natural??? I think it is very difficult for a AAS user also ... you should be more precise on these 44 pounds ... fat mass, etc.
    Anyway, if 44 pounds have been gained by natural I advise you to continue this strategy and save money and risks with AAS ...
    500 mg Test E a week from now when you want to have a baby?
    You mean cyclinitg ... I hope ...

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bodyfat is about 13-14 percent training since 19 so 5 years now, my goal is to be 230 lean and i didnt mean 500mg forever i meant blasting and crusing so between 250 and 500 for a while and then if i feel i need more gains i might bump up the test a little or some anavar i imagine reaching 230 shouldnt take too long
    OK, that's what I thought.

IMO staying on permanently is an absolute last resort. Why would you want to stay on @ only 24? You gain with changes in your diet not adding more juice.....

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
    I just read yet another post of a young man lamenting of sexual dysfunction as a result of cycling too young. Don't do it. Just stick with your eating and training regiment for a couple of more years. Why take a chance that could affect you for life when you can have a great experience in a couple of years?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post

I just read yet another post of a young man lamenting of sexual dysfunction as a result of cycling too young. Don't do it. Just stick with your eating and training regiment for a couple of more years. Why take a chance that could affect you for life when you can have a great experience in a couple of years?
    He was 29. He was sleepy when he made his profile last nigth. Lol

Or was it anotherone perhaps

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    so much wrong here.

Your first cycle you plant to cruise and blast?

you have not learned anything here, please re think this.

Put together a great diet, keep growing chem free, you have made great gains to this point.

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Don't worry I personally was taking gear strait for 15 yrs solid before getting my 2 nd daughter , your fine on test enenthaite keep using pro viron on and off in the future as this elevates sperm count ,

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mr Universe
    Don't worry I personally was taking gear strait for 15 yrs solid before getting my 2 nd daughter , your fine on test enenthaite keep using pro viron on and off in the future as this elevates sperm count ,
    This is just not an appropriate advice

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mr Universe View Post
    What an idiot you are Paul NOT Mr. Universe. With retarded advise like this, you have no idea how to safely use AAS, and you have no idea what their long term effects are.

Please ignore any advise from this tard.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dont go on for years man... not smart. when/if ready 14 weeks of teste with an AI and PCT ready is what i rec.
    read all the stickies in aas section before anything

Thread Information