Complete novice is offline Associate Member

First cycle few questions

Hello all

Recently lost 60lb and thought I was at the point in life where I want to try my first cycle.

Currently 38, 207lb, 6ft and around 15% BF I am going to continue to eat the same 1800 cal diet that I have been on for the duration of my weight loss (cals have dropped as I have lost weight).

Currently eating 220g protein and split the rest of the cals between healthy fats and carbs, everything is digitally weighed and measured, I have logged every bit of food I have eaten for the last 6 months on myfitnesspal.

My cycle is as the first cycle sticky states

Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total) Monday/Thursday

- Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)

- Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

I am two jabs in (glute) I started last Thursday.

My armidex best before was 6/2016 I have had this a while should I change it or should it be ok? It's still sealed?

My HCG is in 2 tiny bottles ampules and I can't find any YouTube videos on how to mix it? I have got the small needles and bought a small fridge to store this in but can't for the life of me find a vid on how to mix it!

I only started last Thursday and I have put on 3lb already, I am still eating a low cal diet, but feel bunged up like I need a good poo and also like I'm getting a cold, I have a fairly tight chest too.

I want to put on lean muscle whilst hopefully losing a bit of fat, hence the low calorie diet.

I also have untreated low testosterone 6.6 range(7.3-34) I have to wait 6 months in between appointments so I have just tried to forget about it. Weather or not that is relevant to doing this course.

Any advice would be great.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Complete novice
    Hello all Recently lost 60lb and thought I was at the point in life where I want to try my first cycle. Currently 38, 207lb, 6ft and around 15% BF I am going to continue to eat the same 1800 cal diet that I have been on for the duration of my weight loss (cals have dropped as I have lost weight). Currently eating 220g protein and split the rest of the cals between healthy fats and carbs, everything is digitally weighed and measured, I have logged every bit of food I have eaten for the last 6 months on myfitnesspal. My cycle is as the first cycle sticky states Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total) Monday/Thursday - Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total) - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts) I am two jabs in (glute) I started last Thursday. My armidex best before was 6/2016 I have had this a while should I change it or should it be ok? It's still sealed? My HCG is in 2 tiny bottles ampules and I can't find any YouTube videos on how to mix it? I have got the small needles and bought a small fridge to store this in but can't for the life of me find a vid on how to mix it! I only started last Thursday and I have put on 3lb already, I am still eating a low cal diet, but feel bunged up like I need a good poo and also like I'm getting a cold, I have a fairly tight chest too. I want to put on lean muscle whilst hopefully losing a bit of fat, hence the low calorie diet. I also have untreated low testosterone 6.6 range(7.3-34) I have to wait 6 months in between appointments so I have just tried to forget about it. Weather or not that is relevant to doing this course. Any advice would be great.
    Hcg should be mixed with bac water. There is a sticky that goes through how to mix the hcg and to determine how much you should fill the syringe.
    You have already made a beginners error..... You started the cycle without everything in order. Do you have your PCT?
    I mix the hcg with the test to eliminate the number of jabs. I normally do not mix water and oils but the hcg qty is minimal the way I mix it.
    I do not understand low test at 6.6? Is that a typo?

Yeah I thought so but I've only got two ampules one says chorionic gonadotropin and the other says sodium chloride I haven't got any bac water. Do I need this as well?

Yes my low testosterone is 6.6 that's all they told me and the range!

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Complete novice View Post
    Hello all

Recently lost 60lb and thought I was at the point in life where I want to try my first cycle.

Currently 38, 207lb, 6ft and around 15% BF I am going to continue to eat the same 1800 cal diet that I have been on for the duration of my weight loss (cals have dropped as I have lost weight).

Currently eating 220g protein and split the rest of the cals between healthy fats and carbs, everything is digitally weighed and measured, I have logged every bit of food I have eaten for the last 6 months on myfitnesspal.

Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total) Monday/Thursday

- Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

My armidex best before was 6/2016 I have had this a while should I change it or should it be ok? It's still sealed?

My HCG is in 2 tiny bottles ampules and I can't find any YouTube videos on how to mix it? I have got the small needles and bought a small fridge to store this in but can't for the life of me find a vid on how to mix it!

I only started last Thursday and I have put on 3lb already, I am still eating a low cal diet, but feel bunged up like I need a good poo and also like I'm getting a cold, I have a fairly tight chest too.

I want to put on lean muscle whilst hopefully losing a bit of fat, hence the low calorie diet.

I also have untreated low testosterone 6.6 range(7.3-34) I have to wait 6 months in between appointments so I have just tried to forget about it. Weather or not that is relevant to doing this course.

Regarding HCG you have to mix the lyophilized powder with bacteriostatic water, and keep everything in a sterile vial in a refrigerator (no glass ampoule).

As for the cycle, according to me you should reach 12% of fat mass before beginning a mass cycle.
    Please note that if you make a bulking cycle (like what you want to do) it is inevitable to take 2 or 3 percentage points of fat, due to the high carbohydrate intake needed to grow. in this case 1,800 kcal are too few and not suitable for the purpose.
    I advise you to go down a little bit more of course weight diaciamo up to 12% fat, and popi starting with the mass increase (which will inevitably bring you back to 15% or next of fat), but it's completely normal.
    Think of defining and allostesso time increasing mass from the first cycle is not a thing possible.

Hello all

Recently lost 60lb and thought I was at the point in life where I want to try my first cycle. Congratulations, this is a great accomplishment!

Currently 38, 207lb, 6ft and around 15% BF I am going to continue to eat the same 1800 cal diet that I have been on for the duration of my weight loss (cals have dropped as I have lost weight). Stay on your diet and continue to lose body fat. The lower your body fat during your cycle, the less chance of sides. Sides such as carpet of acne front and back, moobs, among others. Ideally, you would want to be at 10% bf but somewhere around there should be good enough.

Currently eating 220g protein and split the rest of the cals between healthy fats and carbs, everything is digitally weighed and measured, I have logged every bit of food I have eaten for the last 6 months on myfitnesspal. Good on you, I use that app also. When you start training hard, you'll poop out in the gym without more carbs. My carb of choice is sweet potatoes or yukon gold potatoes.

My armidex best before was 6/2016 I have had this a while should I change it or should it be ok? It's still sealed? It should be fine if you've kept it in a dry cool place.

My HCG is in 2 tiny bottles ampules and I can't find any YouTube videos on how to mix it? I have got the small needles and bought a small fridge to store this in but can't for the life of me find a vid on how to mix it! HCG normally comes in a sealed vial and looks like a white puck. You mix it with bac water. For a 5000iu vial I would mix with 2cc (ml) of bac water. This would give you a concentration of 2500iu/ml. You draw up to 10 (.1ml) on an insulin syringe and that will give your 250iu.

I only started last Thursday and I have put on 3lb already, I am still eating a low cal diet, but feel bunged up like I need a good poo and also like I'm getting a cold, I have a fairly tight chest too. This probably more from your diet than the Test. It'll take a few weeks for the Enth ester in the Test to "kick in".

I want to put on lean muscle whilst hopefully losing a bit of fat, hence the low calorie diet. You need enough calories to fuel you workout and for your muscles to grow. I don't do low calorie diets during cycles. Mainly because I want to grow as much as I can during cycle. Fat is controlled by what you eat as well as how much you eat. You're going to gain a little fat when you gain weight. However, if you're careful with your diet you'll gain a lot more muscle than fat. Well, that's the goal anyways, right?

I also have untreated low testosterone 6.6 range(7.3-34) I have to wait 6 months in between appointments so I have just tried to forget about it. Weather or not that is relevant to doing this course. If your natural Test is so low, you don't need to do PCT. You don't really need HCG either since you're not going to run PCT. HCG does plump your boys up so you'll look "normal" in the shower. LOL

The first cycle is going to be one of your best cycles, if not the best. Really watch your diet so you can gain muscles and not a lot of fat. Train hard and you'll be happy with the results. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice guys, sounds like i need to get some bac water from somewhere then. I am still dieting and hopefully still stripping the fat, I train hard, currently in the gym 4 days a week and 20mins cardio every day, I'm hoping to lose more fat and gain a little muscle whilst on this cycle.

I'm not really that bothered about getting any bigger, I thought I'd be able to use the test to help get leaner, my metabolism will be higher and I should retain muscle whilst dieting to while on the cycle.

I know people say I should be eating like a horse but I'm more interested in getting my body like a cover model, rather than a body builder.

I will more than likely start getting hungry as the test starts to work. But I'm sticking to my diet, in the last 6 months I've always lost weight never put any back on and I weigh myself every single day. So very confused about the 3lb gain!!

Use testosterone in a cutting cycle allows you to keep intact your muscle mass while you lose fat (if your calories are reduced sufficiently), but in this way you will not get a big increase in mass...
    To have a great increase of mass calories should be high, and also the carbohydrate portion.
    If your goal is to keep the muscles existing now and lose fat, the advice is to use short ester in smaller dosages (for example Test propionate at 100 mg EOD)
    But you can do the same thing with Test enanthate (but less used for this purpose), everything revolves around the diet.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    Use testosterone in a cutting cycle allows you to keep intact your muscle mass while you lose fat (if your calories are reduced sufficiently), but in this way you will not get a big increase in mass...
    To have a great increase of mass calories should be high, and also the carbohydrate portion.
    If your goal is to keep the muscles existing now and lose fat, the advice is to use short ester in smaller dosages (for example Test propionate at 100 mg EOD)
    But you can do the same thing with Test enanthate (but less used for this purpose), everything revolves around the diet.
    Good luck!
    This is exactly what I want to do, I have been big all my life so want a change, I'm eating well under my TDC hence the consistent weight loss, it's more a life style change that I have stuck to and I want to step it up a bit.

Hopefully I'll gain a little muscle hardness and maintain muscle more than mass and size and also continue to lose fat. I know this goes against the grain for people taking a cycle but I look at say 100 metre runners that have used ASS or MMA fighters, lean and shredded is what I'm looking to be.

My friends have used AAS before but eaten what they like, put on size and muscle but also fat. I've worked hard to lose my weight and I'm going to keep at it.

Has anyone cut up and dieted off test E?

This is exactly what I want to do, I have been big all my life so want a change, I'm eating well under my TDC hence the consistent weight loss, it's more a life style change that I have stuck to and I want to step it up a bit.

Hopefully I'll gain a little muscle hardness and maintain muscle more than mass and size and also continue to lose fat. I know this goes against the grain for people taking a cycle but I look at say 100 metre runners that have used ASS or MMA fighters, lean and shredded is what I'm looking to be.

My friends have used AAS before but eaten what they like, put on size and muscle but also fat. I've worked hard to lose my weight and I'm going to keep at it.

Has anyone cut up and dieted off test E?
    Bear in mind, however, that 100 m runners and MMA fighters have a higher calorie consumption due to their sport actvities that is predominantly aerobic ... it's different for a bodybuilder ... a bodybuilder to reach those levels of definition must make diet diet and diet and cardio !!
    Anyway, for your purposes you can consider an oral steroid that has less sides and less impact on the HPTA, such as winstrol or anavar ... these are derivatives of DHT and their characteristic is to preserve and give a hard look to muscles and not give water retention and not exstrogen conversion (as testosterone does) ...
    do a bit of research d anyou can find all the explanations to your questions !!

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    You do know there are phases of training I.e bulking phase, cutting phase, maintenance. Etc. so in gaining mass you will have some fat increase and best bet is to keep it Len s possible,, then you lose the fat by cutting and preserving the muscle you gained. Then Maintin and repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    You do know there are phases of training I.e bulking phase, cutting phase, maintenance. Etc. so in gaining mass you will have some fat increase and best bet is to keep it Len s possible,, then you lose the fat by cutting and preserving the muscle you gained. Then Maintin and repeat
    Exact!!

Thread Information