Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By KimboHalfSlice
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Oxandrolone cut in half every 9 hours...

Oxandrolone cut in half every 9 hours...

The half-life of Anavar is 9 hours.

At the moment I take pills at 6am and 6pm, 12 hours apart.

So let's say I take 40mg at 6am... well 9 hours late at 3pm there's only 20mg in my blood, and by 6pm there's only 16mg.

Should Anavar therefore not be taken about four times a day?

So if I sleep from 10pm to 5:30am, then:

6am ~ noon ~ 5pm ~ 10pm

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    just split it to every 8h, let it overlap 1h, you should be golden

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    just split it to every 8h, let it overlap 1h, you should be golden
    I'm trying a few calculations here. Let's say we're going with a daily dose of 80mg. (I'm actually doing 70mg but 80 is easier for calculations).

If you take 80mg once a day (every 24 hours)... then you peak at 80mg and you bottom out at 13mg.

If you take 40mg twice a day (every 12 hours)... then you peak at 40mg and you bottom out at 16mg.

If you take 20mg four times a day (every 6 hours)... then you peak at 20mg and you bottom out at 12.6mg.

Actually I might start taking it once a day just to get that peak of 80mg. Wooohoooo!

Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice
    I'm trying a few calculations here. Let's say we're going with a daily dose of 80mg. (I'm actually doing 70mg but 80 is easier for calculations). If you take 80mg once a day (every 24 hours)... then you peak at 80mg and you bottom out at 13mg. If you take 40mg twice a day (every 12 hours)... then you peak at 40mg and you bottom out at 16mg. If you take 20mg four times a day (every 6 hours)... then you peak at 20mg and you bottom out at 12.6mg. Actually I might start taking it once a day just to get that peak of 80mg. Wooohoooo!
    FYI: your math is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    FYI: your math is wrong
    I used this thingie:

Half Life Calculator

Please explain

I did the calculations again using that same site and they came out the same.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Hey Kimbo Imo you're over thinking this.

I highly doubt you'll notice any difference by taking your var once a day.

Besides using half life to determine how much active compound is left in your system is unreliable.

There are literally dozens of different factors and pharmacokinetic equations that effect the blood concentration of a compound.
    marcus300, DocToxin8 and 956Vette like this.

Numbreero, I realise there's dozens of other factors... I mean the half-life of a compound is still a strong indicator of how much of the stuff will still be inside you... and I'm pretty sure it's the best thing to gauge this by.

Popping all my pills on an empty stomach at 5:30am before I hit the gym at 6am is so much sexier than spacing them out.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

by the way I still think my figures are correct

Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice View Post
    Numbreero, I realise there's dozens of other factors... I mean the half-life of a compound is still a strong indicator of how much of the stuff will still be inside you... and I'm pretty sure it's the best thing to gauge this by.

Popping all my pills on an empty stomach at 5:30am before I hit the gym at 6am is so much sexier than spacing them out.
    Trust me, you won't notice a difference if you take it once or split the dose up.

If you're going to continue with your current logic then you should be concerned about the var's active life and not half life.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    If you're going to continue with your current logic then you should be concerned about the var's active life and not half life.
    Computer says No.

Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice View Post
    Computer says No.
    Haha okay
    KimboHalfSlice likes this.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Quick joke for a bit of comic relief....

What do you call your boyfriend when he takes Anavar ? Your girlfriend hahaha

Honestly I think Anavar for men is expensive and useless. It's has little to no effect. For females, it's a different story, actually it's rather effective.

Now you are splitting hairs over half life and dosage timing with a rather weak and ineffective compound. Looks like your time and money could be better spent elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    Quick joke for a bit of comic relief....

What do you call your boyfriend when he takes Anavar ? Your girlfriend hahaha

Honestly I think Anavar for men is expensive and useless. It's has little to no effect. For females, it's a different story, actually it's rather effective.

Now you are splitting hairs over half life and dosage timing with a rather weak and ineffective compound. Looks like your time and money could be better spent elsewhere.
    I'm doing Anavar on its own right now because I'm coming off an SSRI.

I was gonna do Anadrol (in) + Test + Tren + Winstrol (out) but that would have been a very fucking stupid risk. I decided to keep it simple, and I've found Anavar really easy in the past.

I could have done Test on its own but it makes me chubby and gives me moon face (e.g. 500mg / wk), which isn't a very good thing considering I want to non-artificially inseminate the eastern european girl who I see at the gym at 6am and who has a body like a mammal genetically engineered for sex.

I trust you understand.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 09-17-2016 at 09:52 AM. Reason: typo

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    A mammal genetically engineered for sex... I must say your point is taken loud and clear! Can you post a pic of her purely for reference purposes? Lol

Anavar on its own is gonna land you in trouble. Without adding test, your body will be left in a low T state, and you know what that means?

NO BONERS! I'm pretty sure that's not gonna impress the mammal you have your eye on. The answer is obviously just running test only and controlling bloat and water retention WITH AN AROMATIZE INHIBITOR.

Do you think body builders have been magically avoiding bloat and water retention using some kind of black art or secret techniques? No, this is not rocket science. Adex or aromasin at the correct dosage will prevent your dreaded "moon face", and a clean diet with healthy carbs will go a long way in helping.

Testosterone is the ultimate libido enhancer. It has a multitude of benefits, and it's our bodies preferred compound for optimal function.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    Anavar on its own is gonna land you in trouble. Without adding test, your body will be left in a low T state, and you know what that means?

NO BONERS! I'm pretty sure that's not gonna impress the mammal you have your eye on. The answer is obviously just running test only and controlling bloat and water retention WITH AN AROMATIZE INHIBITOR.
    I did Anavar on its own about 6 years ago and got away with it. Only noticed a very slight drop in libido toward the end.

Do you think body builders have been magically avoiding bloat and water retention using some kind of black art or secret techniques? No, this is not rocket science. Adex or aromasin at the correct dosage will prevent your dreaded "moon face", and a clean diet with healthy carbs will go a long way in helping.
    I only do cutting cycles...... I'm not keen on plumping up and then trimming down. Test on its own has never been kind to me.

I find Adex to be a bit of a juggling act too.... I wiped out my estrogen before and it wasn't nice.

Testosterone is the ultimate libido enhancer. It has a multitude of benefits, and it's our bodies preferred compound for optimal function.
    Not what I'm going for right now..... I got a full-on boner at the gym a few months back and one girl had to step in and take the place of the girl beside me. They were nice about it though and didn't say a word about it afterward.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You are really obsessing over this. Take your anavar once a day, good to go. End of story. Move along now.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is pretty much the same as the discussions over timing of Dbol .
    As most of you know, methandrostenolone is listed as having a very short half life, sometimes down to just 3 hours.
    However, when it comes to real life reports,
    Many say that a single dose of 50mg works just as well as the same amount split throughout the day.
    (This might be different if running dbol only though, as I guess most people would stack it with an injectable, which changes the game somewhat)

Personally, if I took an oral only with a half life less than 10 hours like anavar ,
    I'd take the highest dose in the morning, and save a smaller dose for later.
    My thinking is this:
    Say I take 60mg in the morning, then (if we shall follow straight half life kinetics) I'd have a little less than 30mg in my system 12 hours later.
    Taking another 20mg at this point would kick that up to nearly 50mg in your system, leaving somewhat less than 25mg when it's time for the next 60mg intake.

Why take more in the morning or at one time?
    The higher the dose, the higher IGF1 response, among other things.

I'm trying a few calculations here. Let's say we're going with a daily dose of 80mg. (I'm actually doing 70mg but 80 is easier for calculations). If you take 80mg once a day (every 24 hours)... then you peak at 80mg and you bottom out at 13mg. If you take 40mg twice a day (every 12 hours)... then you peak at 40mg and you bottom out at 16mg. If you take 20mg four times a day (every 6 hours)... then you peak at 20mg and you bottom out at 12.6mg. Actually I might start taking it once a day just to get that peak of 80mg. Wooohoooo!

Wrong.
    Your calculator is wrong or you are using it wrong.

Take your example with 20mg.
    If you take 20mg, six hours later that dose is still 12.6mg.
    BUT... Now you take another 20mg dose so your peak is now 32.6mgs.

I think you are only inputting one dose into your calculator.

by the way I still think my figures are correct
    By the way, you are wrong.

You are only assuming a single dose.
    You are not accounting for the next dose.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Hey Kimbo Imo you're over thinking this.

I highly doubt you'll notice any difference by taking your var once a day.

Besides using half life to determine how much active compound is left in your system is unreliable.

There are literally dozens of different factors and pharmacokinetic equations that effect the blood concentration of a compound.

My thoughts as well,,,over thinking it! I would just do AM/PM dosing with ANAVAR and you will be more than fine.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    if you started with 40mgs...9 hours later you have 20mgs, 9 hours
    later you have 10 mgs
    so if you dose at 6 am 40mgs...at 6 pm you have 16.6 mgs plus 40mgs
    56.6, at your 3rd dose you will have 3mgs of first left, 16.6 of 2nd,=19.6+40=59.6
    you can do the rest of the math, every 12 hours worked for me
    as your first dose wears off your blood serum will begin to rise till it stablizes,
    if you were going to dose once a day, when would you do it? before work out?
    or 12 hours before it does take time for your blood to be circulating it

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok, now that the math seem to be settled, let me fuck it all up by coming with this statement:
    -are you sure anavar at those dosages doesn't reach saturation of enzymes and therefore follow zero order kinetics?
    That would mean the half life is no longer 9 hours.

Haha, had to say it.
    You are overthinking this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Ok, now that the math seem to be settled, let me fuck it all up by coming with this statement:
    -are you sure anavar at those dosages doesn't reach saturation of enzymes and therefore follow zero order kinetics?
    That would mean the half life is no longer 9 hours.

Haha, had to say it.
    You are overthinking this.

Ah here fuck this.........

A source for Synthol please
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Syntherol, not synthol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Syntherol, not synthol
    You'd know

Thread Information