JKatz97 is offline New Member

Questions about Clen/Clen Cycle (New Member)

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member and not overly educated in the steroid world only doing some research and watching some YouTube videos. I just had some questions about this drug and its cycle before trying. I'm 19 5'11 240lbs about 30% BF just looking to loose some weight and be 20% BF or under. I've read one of the most common cycles is the 2week on/2week off cycle but heard that there is really no gain and you would see more results if you just were on the cycle for 4-6 weeks, would like a little more information on that. Now I also read about ECA Stack and was wondering if pairing a Clen cycle with the ECA Stack would be a good idea? Don't know if It would be too much or if I'm defeating the purpose of one by pairing them. Also I know diet is a huge factor as well as cardio so I was thinking of doing Greg O'Gallagher's Intermittent Fasting while on this cycle?

This would be my first cycle kind of new to all this and would just like to make sure I know everything and feel comfortable before jumping into this.

Thanks

michael30 is offline Member
    I'm not trying to discourage you in anyway. It's great that you want to become healthier and more fit. But at 19 yrs old I strongly recommend you try dropping the wieght by just changing your diet and adding in resistance training and cardio. I honestly think you will not get the results your looking for from clen at your current bf %. The eca stack might be beneficial if you struggle with food cravings( which most all of us do when dieting, so your not alone on that one) my advice would be drop to 20% or alittle lower 16-18% then look at clen or eca or both. So set a goal weight work your butt off to get there naturally. Then when you reach it( and you will) add in the other stuff to take it to the next level. I hope this helps. *Edit also go to our nutrition section, and read and learn as much as you can. Lol I thought I knew what a healthy diet was when I was 19. Looking back I had no idea!
    Last edited by michael30; 11-22-2016 at 02:54 AM.

Clen and ECA works on the same beta receptors so you don't need both. I've run clen a bunch of times but it never gets easier. The worst is the insomnia. I sleep about 3 to 4 hours a night during my cycle. You'll get cold sweat, the shakes, cramps, and you can hear your heart beating in your ears. It's really not a pleasant experience. I would recommend that before you go to the extreme of clen, that you check out the diet section of this forum and find a good diet and exercise regiment. You'll be surprised how much weight you can lose on a good diet. For my last competition I went from 210lbs 14% body fat to 190 6% body fat with just adjusting my food and exercise. I was on an AAS cycle but the food was the real key to the weight loss and loss in body fat.

Thread Information