Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By NACH3

Thread: Better for cutting?

fire232 is offline Junior Member

Better for cutting?

What is better for cutting? Winstrol , anavar , or masterone. I've been reading a lot of things on here. Lots of people like test and tren together however I'm curious what would be good to go with it.

Thank you

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Diet and nutrition are best for cutting - not a certain compound(sure they do help) but getting your diet dialed in is far better for your gains than relying on any compound Imho

Whats your cycle experience and stats?
    Mr.BB, DocToxin8, songdog and 1 others like this.

Nach3 I completely understand it's all about your diet. I also agree with that. I'm 5'11 and 197 lbs and about 13% bodyfat. I'm on TRT however I've done a couple cycles of test only cycle. I'm mostly just curious what you think about the various gear. I know that everyone has a reason for the various kinds that are used.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fire232 View Post
    Nach3 I completely understand it's all about your diet. I also agree with that. I'm 5'11 and 197 lbs and about 13% bodyfat. I'm on TRT however I've done a couple cycles of test only cycle. I'm mostly just curious what you think about the various gear. I know that everyone has a reason for the various kinds that are used.
    Really it depends on experience. I wouldnt touch Winnie as it kills my joints. Mast and var are great but you will not see the benefit from them unless you are below 10 % bf. Tren is amazing if you can handle the sides. Tren is the strongest Compound there is and you should not jump into it

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If your goal is to cut bf while minimizing tissue loss then Imo your best stack is test and t3.

Depending on what type of diet your on while cutting you might consider adding some nandrolone to give the appearance of fullness if carbs are low.

I'm curious if you're 13% bf and wish to cut then what's your end goal?

To be honest I wasn't sure that taking tren was a good idea even at 200mg a week because of the sides. I just know that it seems to be liked by lots of people on here.

Thank you for your advice!!

What is better for cutting? Winstrol , anavar , or masterone. I've been reading a lot of things on here. Lots of people like test and tren together however I'm curious what would be good to go with it.

Thank you
    All three would be great to assist you in your cutting cycle. I repeat that.....'assist'....when it comes down to it diet is the real factor when trying to cut.

Thank you
    I use food to get down to about 12% or so. Then I run a Test/Tren/Mast (200mg/100mg/300mg per week) stack. I'm not at 9% and still dropping. I will be near 6% in 4 more weeks. The attitude towards food is, "Yeah, I know I know I know, blah blah blah" but without controlling the macros as you drop fat, you'll lose muscle or you might not even lose fat with all that great gear in your system. In the last 4 weeks I cut my carb down to "very little" and eat my carbs mainly about an hour before I lift. I don't take protein supplements as it has too much sugar. No breads or pasta, zip. No fruits and no alcohol. Total cal intake is about 2500 cals with mostly protein and about 70 grams of fat.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with you not wanting to use Trn it could hurt your cardio and in your job that dont sound good.I would try hitting the diet section and tweek your diet and as mentioned above try some T3.Now the T3 is assuming you are on cycle beacuse if not you will lose muscle.

Thanks a lot for everyone's advice. I'll definitely look more into the diet section. I'm sure I have more improvements I can make with my diet. I also think maybe staying away from tren would be a good idea for me. Thanks again

Thread Information